Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) saga xp token (Read 18211 times)
FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Re: saga xp token
Reply #50 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:29pm:
In theory these should work like the saga stones.

in theory yes, but since i have none i have not a clue if this will work with the exact same method or if it will require tweaking.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 8:36am by FuckThisShit »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #51 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:29pm:
In theory these should work like the saga stones.

not quite

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #52 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:56pm:
not quite

don't know the method to recycle saga stones so theorizing is the only thing i can do lol.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #53 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:56pm:
not quite

exactly why im tryin to get my hands on one.. im too curious and need to figure out if i can find a way to deal with this lil bugger as well Tongue

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #54 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:58pm:
don't know the method to recycle saga stones so theorizing is the only thing i can do lol.

Your on the right track, cept its closer to the old style recyclement of DD stones. I suggest testing with Xp potions or Slayer potions before jumping into Timers to get the timing for you down. No one can tell you "This is how its done" because, its based on your connection, not theirs. Can give the steps to be done, but the delay between each step, or even lack there of, is all dependent upon the person doing it. Much like my release of reusing Tomes, I can get down to the finite moment in time where you need to DC, but the point in time to RC is all upon the user.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
yeah sure.

Red sox, who has posted his fair share of tidbits on the vault, and is the soul of discretion, made this generous offer to Ollie when he claimed to know how to do the renown exploit and some people doubted his claims in the lurker free zone:

Red Sox H8 Yankees wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 12:44pm:

Ollie. How about an independent  verification that you are the king of "I knew that".  PM me your uber "only I know" exploit for reusing Saga diamonds.  I will verify that your supertech works and will testify to the Masses that Ollie is DaKing.  I will even sign a virtual NDA to keep your secret safe.

So how did Ollie react to the offer to back up his claims, claims that are a bit shaky in light of Ollie's antics that were exposed during the past couple of months? what did he do when he had a chance to prove he wasn't full of shit, and just claiming to know something for the cred? well here is what Ollie had to say:

Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:00pm:
i dont need you to verify shit. There are a few here who i have shared with, and who are using it. I dont need to ask them to come and verify for you petty little ants that i know what i know. May you figure it out never, or until somone feels pity on you (Sasha probly Cheesy) and posts it

also.. forgot FTS cant view this section yet, he hasnt spammed enough :c

Of course none of these "few" spoke up to back Ollie's claim...

Well I don't know about all of you, but I call bullshit.
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2014 at 10:12pm by »  

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #56 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:11pm:
if your on Agro and need a timer reset I have like 90 of them

Ghallanda bound, here but thx :/

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #57 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
i was going to make some sarcastic remark on how Barcelot would come here trying to somehow discredit, or disuade others in my last post. But then i thought id be the bigger man ya know and just let it go, apparently im the only one with this point of view, tis a shame. Though i think its more pitiful that he takes the time to go and repeat everything over and over, because he has no factual material. He has to keep spewing the same shit over and over because its all he knows, and will ever know, regarding me and myne. One day, he will grow up and realize how childish he looks to the people hes trying to win over to his cause of bash Ollie. Those who like me, like me because of how i am, those who dont, dont. Those who dont even know me could give two shits one way or the other. I think hes in love with me, much like my "Conscience." why else would they spend so much time finding every post i make and point back to a long forgotten vagary.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:05pm:
WAAAAA! now everyone knows I don't know how to do the renown exploit!  how dare you use facts and my own words to prove I'm a liar only interested in attention! I can't believe that people expect  me to be accountable for all my delusions of grander and out and out bullshit xploit claims!!! Waaaa!

Yeah thought so. and I must say tha...

And my account has been hacked! it wasn't me claiming to know how to do it! it wasn't! I was hacked!!!! really! 

Waaaaa

Hmmm, as I was saying I am not surprised, I believe we are in for several days of "Ollie the victim" should I post your last victim routine posts from April and save you the time Ollie?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #59 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
i was going to make some sarcastic remark on how Barcelot would come here trying to somehow discredit, or disuade others in my last post. But then i thought id be the bigger man ya know and just let it go, apparently im the only one with this point of view, tis a shame. Though i think its more pitiful that he takes the time to go and repeat everything over and over, because he has no factual material. He has to keep spewing the same shit over and over because its all he knows, and will ever know, regarding me and myne. One day, he will grow up and realize how childish he looks to the people hes trying to win over to his cause of bash Ollie. Those who like me, like me because of how i am, those who dont, dont. Those who dont even know me could give two shits one way or the other. I think hes in love with me, much like my "Conscience." why else would they spend so much time finding every post i make and point back to a long forgotten vagary.

I don't think you quite understand what letting things go and being the bigger man means, lol.

Quote:
Of course none of these "few" spoke up to back Ollie's claim...

Well I don't know about all of you, but I call bullshit.

Did you just quote something from a private subforum????? You know you can get yourself BANNED from the VAULT right????? Just kidding, who gives a fuck.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Your on the right track, cept its closer to the old style recyclement of DD stones. I suggest testing with Xp potions or Slayer potions before jumping into Timers to get the timing for you down. No one can tell you "This is how its done" because, its based on your connection, not theirs. Can give the steps to be done, but the delay between each step, or even lack there of, is all dependent upon the person doing it. Much like my release of reusing Tomes, I can get down to the finite moment in time where you need to DC, but the point in time to RC is all upon the user.

Translation: I know how, I'm not telling, Even if I did you are not smart enough to adjust the timing to make it work, so forget about it.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #61 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Red Sox H8 Yankees wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Translation: I know how, I'm not telling, Even if I did you are not smart enough to adjust the timing to make it work, so forget about it.

Translation: I already posted about it, go find it if you want it

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:27pm:
Translation: I already posted about it, go find it if you want it

Bullshit.

Translation:

i dont know how to do it, I am just desperate for people to think I do

As I showed before, and just as relevant now, when given a chance to back up his claim and keep the supposed exploit secret at the same time Ollie scrambled and said:

i dont need you to verify shit. There are a few here who i have shared with, and who are using it. I dont need to ask them to come and verify for you petty little ants that i know what i know. May you figure it out never, or until somone feels pity on you (Sasha probly Cheesy) and posts it

Fucking moron.
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:41pm by »  

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #63 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 9:09pm:

Typing this on a phone so sorry for the mess of a post. Let's see if I have the steps straight as "old method"can mean 3 things at this point in time.

1. Open bank
2.d/c
3.open inv
4.drag stone into shared bank
5.use stone
6.reconnect

That is the first method I discovered a long time ago. I doubt that is it but PM me or say it on the thread if that is correct.

IP Logged

_
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:50pm
Print Post  

People really arguing over how/if one knows/releases exploits? Well damn
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:50pm by _ »  

1v1 me mid techies.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #65 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
thread derail
*obligatory post to up my count so i can find out when ppl are talking about me in the subforums* Tongue

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:00am
Print Post  
_ wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:50pm:

Just calling bullshit on the guy? who has been spouting off for the last 5 months falsely claiming to know everything short of making the sun set, all while claiming exploits that were in fact shared to him as his "own discoveries". To say nothing of the fake bi-monthly "account emergencies" he usually whips up. What can I say? he bothers me, and if you got a itch? scratch it.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:01am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:54pm:
thread derail
*obligatory post to up my count so i can find out when ppl are talking about me in the subforums* Tongue

Nothing but nice things, seriously, your very popular.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #68 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:01am
Print Post  
_ wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:50pm:

Hi welcome.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #69 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:02am
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:49pm:
Typing this on a phone so sorry for the mess of a post. Let's see if I have the steps straight as "old method"can mean 3 things at this point in time.

1. Open bank
2.d/c
3.open inv
5.use stone
6.reconnect

That is the first method I discovered a long time ago. I doubt that is it but PM me or say it on the thread if that is correct.

this is an old method that does work with gold roll stones but does not work with the saga tokens, im afraid you gonna have to work a bit on that still Tongue

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #70 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
Nothing but nice things, seriously, your very popular.

rolls sarcasm check = 1 critical failure FTS is confused to shitz Tongue

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #71 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:07am
Print Post  
I just find it quite funny that I cannot verify "Red Sox H8 Yankees" even exists because I'm not far enough into the vault lol.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #72 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:10am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:03am:
rolls sarcasm check = 1 critical failure FTS is confused to shitz Tongue

Nothin but love man.....
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:10am by »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #73 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:49pm:
1. Open bank
2.d/c
3.open inv
5.use stone
6.reconnect

Proper steps, but wrong order. should be, using the order above,

5&2 (very close timing here)

but dont take my word for it, Barcelot is my benefactor, so make sure i relaid the steps properly as given by him. Wouldnt want you wasting your time or anything. Ya know, cuz i dont know anything.

and just to clarify, thats not the method for using stones.. wouldnt want barcelot coming back yelling bullshit again because he couldnt reuse stones
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:34am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:32am:
Proper steps, but wrong order. should be, using the order above,

5&2 (very close timing here)

but dont take my word for it, Barcelot is my benefactor, so make sure i relaid the steps properly as given by him. Wouldnt want you wasting your time or anything. Ya know, cuz i dont know anything.

and just to clarify, thats not the method for using stones.. wouldnt want barcelot coming back yelling bullshit again because he couldnt reuse stones

Oh it is so satisfying to watch you scramble Ollie, better then tormenting a kobold, hey you posted a hour after sasha but it was "totally your exploit" Ollie ha!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint