Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Tips for daily dice xp recycle macro (Read 8607 times)
DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Re: Tips for daily dice xp recycle macro
Reply #25 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:19am
Print Post  
phasebot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:13am:
At least now i know that it's possible to not loose stones.

I wouldn't infer that ....
Lots of variables, as he mentioned, might be lucky connection.   Wink

I would work on the assumption that you will lose them occasionally and hope that it is 1 in 100 more than 1 in 2.
Look at the bright side though, any re-use is better than what you had.   Grin

IP Logged

OneUpGamer
Dragon Raider

Reply #26 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 7:53am
Print Post  
fr8o wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 2:19am:
I feel generous today so here is what I hacked together a couple hours ago you are going to have to customize it to your situation yourself though

Ahhh! No code comments? Your killing me here dude.

And just look at some of those variable names..... really?
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2014 at 7:53am by OneUpGamer »  

~~~~~~~~~~~

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:49am
Print Post  
In my opinion, the bank xp exploit success rate is close to perfect. If you failed, it's not really because of your connection (again, just an opinion) but on the steps you do after and before each cycle, I posted somewhere on the Vault (one or two pages ago) how to prevent failure, look it up.

IP Logged

phasebot
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:49am:
In my opinion, the bank xp exploit success rate is close to perfect. If you failed, it's not really because of your connection (again, just an opinion) but on the steps you do after and before each cycle, I posted somewhere on the Vault (one or two pages ago) how to prevent failure, look it up.

Thanks i'll try to add the 2 steps you mentioned and see if it works

IP Logged

fr8o
Dragon Raider

Reply #29 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Heh, I put it together in the fly in an hour or so, did not really worry about the public when I originally threw it together then figured why not.  Don't worry next time I will just call them all X and re-use them over and over.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
phasebot wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:18am:
Turbine cant track shit.
I have not noticed getting the stone mailed back with a big delay but maybe someone has?
Ohfaq seems to sugest that something is blocking the mail.

I have found that unless it shows up in the mail immediately it is gone.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
OneUpGamer wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 7:53am:
Ahhh! No code comments? Your killing me here dude.

And just look at some of those variable names..... really?

Why would he.. Cheesy I prefer it just they way he has it posted, no comments on what each is/does.. Its all i ever got and i figured it out ^-^ Ever since, ive been using xy for movments instead of setting times to move to a destination.. much more fluid, and precise. All thanks to Fr8o ofc for finding that lucky diamond.. now if only we could manage a stable h/z :/ would make things almost impossible to be messed up via lag, could even start full-scripting dungeons like i did for Vindictus Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:20pm by Vendui »  

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:18pm:
Why would he.. Cheesy I prefer it just they way he has it posted, no comments on what each is/does.. Its all i ever got and i figured it out ^-^ Ever since, ive been using xy for movments instead of setting times to move to a destination.. much more fluid, and precise. All thanks to Fr8o ofc for finding that lucky diamond.. now if only we could manage a stable h/z :/ would make things almost impossible to be messed up via lag, could even start full-scripting dungeons like i did for Vindictus Cheesy

H address isn't that hard to find but it is attached to a shit load of things, last time i found it before the update it was a 5th lvl pointer to narrow it down and then it was still dependent (like x and y was) on if you were in water or if you were on the ground, I'll see if it still works when I get home. If it does I'll pm you it or just post it. *realizes I just posted on a thread I said I wouldn't come back to*... shit.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #33 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 12:38am
Print Post  
simplified it down to a lvl 1 pointer
H addy:

base addy = 0x018108a4

offset = 0x160

if you don't know what these mean.... don't use them.

good luck scripting

also on a side note, if anyone knows how to recycle saga stones a pm on how would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2014 at 12:44am by DaveTeMage »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #34 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 11:56pm:
H address isn't that hard to find but it is attached to a shit load of things, last time i found it before the update it was a 5th lvl pointer to narrow it down and then it was still dependent (like x and y was) on if you were in water or if you were on the ground, I'll see if it still works when I get home. If it does I'll pm you it or just post it. *realizes I just posted on a thread I said I wouldn't come back to*... shit.

Very nice, Fr8o and myself could not pinpoint the proper pointer. I ended up giving up. The sad thing is that every update, it changes :/

Though.. with that in mind, i can still script out things, add a variable X/Y/H that can be read from on one single line, rather than having to change all the lines for x/y/h.. ~shrug~ not like i release much scripts these days though, ill think about it.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #35 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 7:56pm:
Very nice, Fr8o and myself could not pinpoint the proper pointer. I ended up giving up. The sad thing is that every update, it changes :/

Though.. with that in mind, i can still script out things, add a variable X/Y/H that can be read from on one single line, rather than having to change all the lines for x/y/h.. ~shrug~ not like i release much scripts these days though, ill think about it.

The funny thing with the H address is it is connected to so many things that I doubt they can change the offset easily. It did not change this last update they had.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #36 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:45pm:
The funny thing with the H address is it is connected to so many things that I doubt they can change the offset easily. It did not change this last update they had.

thats good to know. The knowledge of H ensures that your facing this way, instead of that. will mitigate the use of turning with key commands, which is subject to failure with lag.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #37 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 9:11pm:
thats good to know. The knowledge of H ensures that your facing this way, instead of that. will mitigate the use of turning with key commands, which is subject to failure with lag.

I do find that when turning, the delay between the script sending the command and your character turning causes your character to just spin around in circles most of the time unless you put a margin in for error into the script self, I usually do a > type of comparison or a +/- 5 comparison.

Edit: another thing i have found that the H address goes up to 360 then goes back to 1 as in 360 then 1, 2, 3... you rotate in 1 direction.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:38am by DaveTeMage »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint