Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) [Exploit] Saga recycling and maximized bank xp (Read 86157 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

Re: [Exploit] Saga recycling and maximized bank xp
Reply #25 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:27am:
What slam.. All I see is you spamming every thread with the same freaking posts.. Trying to be clever and start dramas.. The only clueless sock here is you.. Remember the feeble attempt of drama that belonged in the drama initiative? Or are you too dizzy from wanking of top your own posts?

Ollie attempted a dramatic bluff and was caught by erofen.. That's about as humiliating as it gets..

yeah fine you go ahead and try and pretend skitz, I mean firefoot, I mean remremi, I mean Ug, since that is the socky your using today, your just pissed and that you got called out and soundly spanked at the beginning of the month tiny, and bankrupt brain-trust that you are, you took this chance to whine some more.

And even with as revisionist and delusional you first statement is I must say that  if anything makes clear just how mentally deficient you are it is your last statement:

"attempted a dramatic bluff" ?? are you fucking high?  wow, you seriously are clueless. "attempted a dramatic bluff"? all he did was lie for attention. Jesus man! get your head out of his ass or leave it in, as I am sure you two girls will be so happy together.

What a lame post and transparent agenda, your really just embarrassing yourself now firefoot.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:32am by »  

IP Logged

anotherlurker
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:22am
Print Post  
  I reconnect too quickly to get this method or the btc/bta  mail to work.  Will keep trying different methods though. I have definitely found a lot of ways to not reuse stones.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:36am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:39am:
[center]

The Saga Exploit: One of those exploits that are a PITA to time, very lag intensive and will work different for each computer, the method below is the sequence I found to be perfect for my computer, feel free to share yours.

UNPLUG
REPLUG

1) Double-click and consume saga token.
2) Drag saga token out of your inventory and confirm the destroy window.
3) Drag the token to an empty space in your inventory, to a taken space in your inventory (swap places with an item) and to another inventory page (make sure there is room).
4) Repeat step 2.
5) Repeat step 3.
6) Gather token from Buyback at a merchant.

Not working? Lower your internet speed, replug at the end of the sequence, drag the stone more times to other spots, delete it a few more times, whatever works.
This method works for more stuff other than saga tokens, also dd tokens, xp stones, and more.

hmmm this is eerily similar to the method i was using previously, im aware of how good you are but i cant help but wonder if perhaps someone i told to keep quiet about this wasnt so quiet after all, specially as this method lacks a step to prevent the tokens loss that i have been worked on for a for a couple days.
but yeah im gonna lay it to rest and just congratulate you instead of trying to pursue a leaker as im sure you are competent enough to have found this on your own, even if i am a little bummed out that now this will get fixed soon (hopefully not)
ps: pleae note that this comment was completely sarcasm free and not intended as an attack on anyone but simply as praise in both your QA skills and social skills Wink

Sasha wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:39am:
[center]

That's it. If someone wants to contribute, go ahead. If you want to help me, I wouldn't mind recieving a working feature involving opening boxes and/or LR hearts.

Enjoy.

hmmm i wouldnt mind working with you on either one of these once at least to understand better how you think, these are both things i have not been busy with and thus far have no promises of secrecy holding me back so i wouldnt be so bummed when you invariably end up making it public as usual Tongue

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #28 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 8:00am
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 4:19am:
the DD xp stones become quasi-BTC after a few cycles; can't place back into shared bank

Yeah, I noticed this same issue.  They still say BtA in the description, but are no longer bankable.  Oddly, new stones don't do this for me, but some of the stones I have on characters I used this trick on a month ago no longer go into the Shared Bank.

If I was bold, I'd open a ticket...heh

IP Logged

wheels
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Thanks can't wait to try this out and tweak a few things here and there for my speeds.   Cool

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #30 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:42am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:36am:
hmmm this is eerily similar to the method i was using previously, im aware of how good you are but i cant help but wonder if perhaps someone i told to keep quiet about this wasnt so quiet after all, specially as this method lacks a step to prevent the tokens loss that i have been worked on for a for a couple days.
but yeah im gonna lay it to rest and just congratulate you instead of trying to pursue a leaker as im sure you are competent enough to have found this on your own, even if i am a little bummed out that now this will get fixed soon (hopefully not)
ps: pleae note that this comment was completely sarcasm free and not intended as an attack on anyone but simply as praise in both your QA skills and social skills Wink

hmmm i wouldnt mind working with you on either one of these once at least to understand better how you think, these are both things i have not been busy with and thus far have no promises of secrecy holding me back so i wouldnt be so bummed when you invariably end up making it public as usual Tongue

I didn't get a PM from anyone, I read a few hints regarding the Buyback feature which is what I was testing with anyways. Sadly, I am not aware of a step to prevent losing the tokens, to be honest I'm not even using the saga exploit anymore since I find the bank exploit to be much safer and I have enough tokens to gain around 160kish xp per cycle without a single loss.

I don't release exploits that I didn't find out by myself, otherwise you would've seen me sharing the old dupe and otto box recycling. Same deal with PMs, got a few exploits in the mail (guild renown and others) but I don't share those either.

About the bank xp, if you're losing the tokens, I have no other advice but to slow down your client until you have yellow lag standing. I've been doing this one for entire TRs without a single loss. And yeah, they eventually get fucked up and become BTC, only happened once to me tho with a 3k token.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:42am by Sasha »  

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #31 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:42am:
I didn't get a PM from anyone, I read a few hints regarding the Buyback feature which is what I was testing with anyways. Sadly, I am not aware of a step to prevent losing the tokens, to be honest I'm not even using the saga exploit anymore since I find the bank exploit to be much safer and I have enough tokens to gain around 160kish xp per cycle without a single loss.

I don't release exploits that I didn't find out by myself, otherwise you would've seen me sharing the old dupe and otto box recycling. Same deal with PMs, got a few exploits in the mail (guild renown and others) but I don't share those either.

About the bank xp, if you're losing the tokens, I have no other advice but to slow down your client until you have yellow lag standing. I've been doing this one for entire TRs without a single loss. And yeah, they eventually get fucked up and become BTC, only happened once to me tho with a 3k token.

i would be happy to work with you on a newish project i got going.
im not gonna discuss anything in here, im only saying it here to up0 my post count Tongue

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #32 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:22am
Print Post  
I can help out but I'm not in Orien.

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Thanks for sharing, but

this looks too complicated for me.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #34 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:22am:
I can help out but I'm not in Orien.

one does not need to be in the same place to share knowledge Tongue
*spam count goin up by stating the obvious*

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #35 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:33am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:25am:
one does not need to be in the same place to share knowledge Tongue
*spam count goin up by stating the obvious*

Indeed. (i'll play too)

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #36 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:33am:
Indeed. (i'll play too)

Cheesy
(as you can see i ran out of things to say in order to up my count and reply to shit in the subforums  lol)

IP Logged

Fries n Stuff
Waterworks Kobold

Ketchup.. Always ketchup

Reply #37 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:47am:
Cheesy
(as you can see i ran out of things to say in order to up my count and reply to shit in the subforums  lol)

Post bewbs? .. it's a proven practice

Quote:
you are crispy and delicious.

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #38 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Experimenting with DD stones, I got this to work once and ONLY once.  I manage to consume a bunch of stones in the process.

I obviously have some work to do... but thanks for the direction!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:47am:
Cheesy

* SPAM EXPLOIT*
Start thread in Spammer Honeypot
Go crazy
???
Profit

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #40 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:41pm:
* SPAM EXPLOIT*
Start thread in Spammer Honeypot
Go crazy
???
Profit

well.. yeah i feel kinda dumb now Tongue

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #41 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
heed the rubbinns, he is wise
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:13pm by FakeStrake »  

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #42 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
yeah fine you go ahead and try and pretend skitz, I mean firefoot, I mean remremi, I mean Ug, since that is the socky your using today, your just pissed and that you got called out and soundly spanked at the beginning of the month tiny, and bankrupt brain-trust that you are, you took this chance to whine some more.

And even with as revisionist and delusional you first statement is I must say that  if anything makes clear just how mentally deficient you are it is your last statement:

"attempted a dramatic bluff" ?? are you fucking high?  wow, you seriously are clueless. "attempted a dramatic bluff"? all he did was lie for attention. Jesus man! get your head out of his ass or leave it in, as I am sure you two girls will be so happy together.

What a lame post and transparent agenda, your really just embarrassing yourself now firefoot.

Lol.. If You call that 'no you are!'  come backs a slam.. Then I'm sure you are the king of slam..
Nice of you to list your other accounts Dumbass.

A bluff is a lie and vice versa.. Don't get me wrong.. I fully support the shut up or share idea, but you derailing every thread with the same repost is freaking annoying..
Anyway.. I'll leave you and your other personalities alone for now..

Sorry for the additional derail sasha..

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #43 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the info
Looking forward to trying this out, and dating your avatar!

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #44 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:13pm:
heed the rubbinns, he is wise

Wait....Whut?

IP Logged

Scrybe
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the release, Sasha (pun intended). Only had one success out of 6 attempts, but it's still a success Wink.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #46 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
UPDATE: mission accomplished, i can now see the first subforum Tongue

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 2:39pm:
Lol.. If You call that 'no you are!'  come backs a slam.. Then I'm sure you are the king of slam..
Nice of you to list my other accounts Dumbass.

FTFY

You would think some of Ollie's little friends would learn not to trip themselves up, if just from watching him get caught in his fabrications, but I guess you just can't fix stupid.

Have a nice day firefoot.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:22pm by »  

IP Logged

WelloveLLamas
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Dont know if this has been posted cause ive not seen it. but do the Saga xp stones get destroyed on Heroic Tr's?

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #49 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
WelloveLLamas wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:22pm:
Dont know if this has been posted cause ive not seen it. but do the Saga xp stones get destroyed on Heroic Tr's?

nope, they stay in your inventory as opposed to goin in the cache

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Send TopicPrint