Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Mawu (Khyber) (Read 26503 times)
khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Mawu (Khyber)
Reply #25 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
First of all, Op you are an asshole. probably sore because she scalded you over having to heal you - out healing you out of cleric class? am I on the money?
Doesn't change the fact you are a moron.

Second of all, I'm sure she doesn't exploit because I have been trying to get her to exploit with no luck.
Having tornado bottles is now an exploit? for all you know she could have been given the cards by someone else (say me for one). Does the fact I exploit mean she does too by association?

Third of all.... if you had over 40 fucking life's as cleric on motherfucking khyber, where the motherfucking barbarians will drain your motherfucking SP bar quicker then motherfucking EE Goddman Lolth through out all of your (20 at the time, almost 30 now) levels consistently, while fucking screaming for heals into your goddman ears because they can't actually be bothered rolling a character with decent starting stats and a littlebit of armor class, you actually MIGHT be entitled to an opinion.

Since you are obviously a motherfucking looser who just gets off posting "xyz" exploits on "abc" server - because insert a motherfucking senseless and unfunded reason here -
And since obviously you are too idiotic to exploit your self, or you would not go doing such retarded shit as posting actual TOON names - which might possibly get the other party a ban - based on the fact that their name does show up on the vault alone...

Well then the only conclusion is that we all unanimously can only agree that you are indeed a reject of humanity, and a motherfucking birth defect.
And having the vault against you? I don't know that's even below nigger yelling white trash strippers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:47pm by khyberkajiit »  

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #26 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Little johnny calls him/herself super - isn't that just...

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #27 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:23pm:
At least I have sources. You call an orange an apple and you're proud of your ignorance, motherfucker.  Smiley

There, more sources for you to deny:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/white-knight
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1cr6lm/what_is_a_white_knight/
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122706011

Now crawl back in your inbred shit face mother vagina and shut the fuck up. This is adult talk, you're just a braindamaged trisomic fuckworm, this is not your place.

Lets make this clear KhyberSteiner.  The reason we were not white knighting is that most of us, based upon your initial post and actually several posts did not know the gender of the person in question.

You see the term white knight refers only to defending females.  Thus without knowing the actual gender identity we could not actually be doing so.

Now, I can see where you might be confused because it is apparent your ability to use the English language is rivialed only by the storied wordsmiths of our past, such as mattyboy...a fellow also from your illustrious server.

I am beginning to see a pattern develop between microscopically small-dicked fuckwads who have a narrow minded agendas and irrational hatred lately. 

What we were doing, KhyberSteiner, was naming you the fucktard for trying to call someone out in your first cluster of non lurker posts you have ever had.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Spamming tornado grenades?  Oh my.  What a sin.  I guess when I dumped 150 in Breaking the Ranks on EE for CC I was being a bad boy.  My guild mates didn't seem to mind though.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #29 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Wow, the rumors are true.  Khyber really is Total Drama Island. 

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #30 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Half Elf Creeper wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 7:36pm:
Wow, the rumors are true.  Khyber really is Total Drama Island. 

Yup.. Our guild on orien almost only consist of people who left because of drama. Actually think My gf and I are the only ones not from khyber out of 18 people

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
... I fuck drama, on khyber... on a daily basis.

But truth be told, it's not the server you want to be on if you don't want to deal with idiots like the OP...

There's a lot of them, Father Kline, Axer, Bigs, Lincoln... and some of them (not axer) aren't entirely idiotic, they just LOOOOVE the drama...

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 9:46pm
Print Post  

You make me laugh  Grin

I drop a few sentences and everyone goes apeshit. Forgot your medication? Cheesy

There's the guys that want to defend Mawu, and then there's the baby sharks smelling blood who want in on the action.  Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 9:48pm by SuperJohnny »  

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 9:46pm:
Hai gAIZ I NaMEd mahselph sooperjhoonie!!! loloroflmayo  Grin

Shocked

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:23pm:
Now crawl back in your inbred shit face mother vagina and shut the fuck up. This is adult talk,

Did anyone else laugh out loud when they read this sentence? I don't believe Johnny knows what irony is.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Barkabout wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 5:55pm:
never takes much to cause drama on Kyber

I'm going to the Netherlands!

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #36 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
khyberkajiit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 6:45pm:
First of all, Op you are an asshole. probably sore because she scalded you over having to heal you - out healing you out of cleric class? am I on the money?

Second of all, I'm sure she doesn't exploit because I have been trying to get her to exploit with no luck.
Having tornado bottles is now an exploit? for all you know she could have been given the cards by someone else (say me for one). Does the fact I exploit mean she does too by association?

Third of all.... if you had over 40 fucking life's as cleric on motherfucking khyber, where the motherfucking barbarians will drain your motherfucking SP bar quicker then motherfucking EE Goddman Lolth through out all of your (20 at the time, almost 30 now) levels consistently, while fucking screaming for heals into your goddman ears because they can't actually be bothered rolling a character with decent starting stats and a littlebit of armor class, you actually MIGHT be entitled to an opinion.

Since you are obviously a motherfucking looser who just gets off posting "xyz" exploits on "abc" server - because insert a motherfucking senseless and unfunded reason here -
And since obviously you are too idiotic to exploit your self, or you would not go doing such retarded shit as posting actual TOON names - which might possibly get the other party a ban - based on the fact that their name does show up on the vault alone...

Well then the only conclusion is that we all unanimously can only agree that you are indeed a reject of humanity, and a motherfucking birth defect.
And having the vault against you? I don't know that's even below nigger yelling white trash strippers...

Captain save a ho to the rescue.

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #37 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:32pm:
Captain save a ho to the rescue.

Did you mean "ho" as in "ho, ho, ho, I'm Father Xmas" or "hoe" - as in "busted in the car with Hugh Grant"?
I've eliminated the term associated with farming equipment as I'm pretty sure that is not relevant here, but correct me if I'm wrong....
If the former, then I see nothing wrong with trying to save some Xmas cheer.  If the latter, what ladies with loose morals is he trying to save?
Grin

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:00pm
Print Post  

enjoy, grab a cup of coffe sit back, its like 60 seconds of Zen.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:01pm by »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #39 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 12:52am
Print Post  

I'd QFT, except you missed the crucial element of them constantly running out of range and behind corners. While screaming their heads off about how shitty the healer is. So much fun. Like the noob casters who scream at the melees to pull aggro off of them while running away from said melees.

Are you saying this shit doesn't happen on other servers?  Shocked

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #40 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 12:59am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 4:23pm:
Does mommy know you are on the interwebz today?

No... No she doesn't, and if word were to leak to her about me being on. repercussions will be had.

IP Logged

Ioun
Dragon Raider

Daddy don't hurt me.

Reply #41 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:04am
Print Post  

Preach it. OP is a dim-witted asshat.

IP Logged

DyingInAFire
Waterworks Kobold

Bleargh!

Reply #42 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:35am
Print Post  
he's just looking for someone to show him a real exploit  Wink

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:41am
Print Post  
khyberkajiit wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 8:40pm:
... I fuck drama, on khyber... on a daily basis.

But truth be told, it's not the server you want to be on if you don't want to deal with idiots like the OP...

There's a lot of them, Father Kline, Axer, Bigs, Lincoln... and some of them (not axer) aren't entirely idiotic, they just LOOOOVE the drama...

Pretty sure none of them actually play at the moment. I was told a month or two ago that Axer was playing other games, COD, maybe others. Dunno and don't care.

As for the OP's point about her guild name (Mawu is a chick btw), it was about her, but not made by her. I asked her about it once, and she explained that when she started playing, she was grouping with this guy and his dad, and either she helped them out, or they just had fun, and the boy liked her, and they two of them ended up forming the guild, and then invited her into it. Not sure if they still play.

Or something along those lines. Again, don't care.  Tongue

IP Logged

Ioun
Dragon Raider

Daddy don't hurt me.

Reply #44 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:52am
Print Post  
By the way, I ended up making myself over 100 of the bottled tornadoes, zerged a few quests, killing every boss in a few seconds. What's to complain about?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 12:52am:
I'd QFT, except you missed the crucial element of them constantly running out of range and behind corners. While screaming their heads off about how shitty the healer is. So much fun. Like the noob casters who scream at the melees to pull aggro off of them while running away from said melees.

Are you saying this shit doesn't happen on other servers? 

Even worse is a pure ranger, talking in channel about how his DWS beats out monkchers, while he screams at me to get these giants off him that he can't kite in ee tor as he goes splat.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:53am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #46 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:53am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 9:46pm:
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Troll_204c19_1264966.jpg

You make me laugh  Grin

I drop a few sentences and everyone goes apeshit. Forgot your medication? Cheesy

There's the guys that want to defend Mawu, and then there's the baby sharks smelling blood who want in on the action.  Grin

Sorry you are not a misguided hero of justice Khybersteiner.  You did not fish and/or troll.  You were an idiot and called out on it.  Now you fall back to the standard last ditch fail-safe of fucktards;  Claiming you were trolling to start with.

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 1:53am:
Sorry you are not a misguided hero of justice Khybersteiner.  You did not fish and/or troll.  You were an idiot and called out on it.  Now you fall back to the standard last ditch fail-safe of fucktards;  Claiming you were trolling to start with.

That's hilarious.  Cheesy

I don't know what forums you go to, but in my experience, trolls don't say in the OP "hey this is a troll, i created this account just to fuck with you".  Cheesy
I think you don't know what trolling is.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2014 at 2:10am by SuperJohnny »  

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 2:21am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
That's hilarious.  Cheesy

I don't know what forums you go to, but in my experience, trolls don't say in the OP "hey this is a troll, i created this account just to fuck with you".  Cheesy
I think you don't know what trolling is.

Or you're in denial that everyone on this site is making fun of how stupid you are. But, yeah. We can go with trolling. Ok  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 2:21am:
Or you're in denial that everyone on this site is making fun of how stupid you are. But, yeah. We can go with trolling. Ok  Roll Eyes

And you assume I care about what "everyone" on this site thinks of me. I do not  Wink

I'm not so lonely that I need the approbation of random people from the internet.  Roll Eyes

Stupid people think they can get away with exploiting ... There has been a lack of Extreme Prejudice lately, I'll remedy that. Fucktards are not on their toes, like scared little shits, this needs to change.  Cheesy

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint