Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Thnx white knights! (Read 10983 times)
Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Thnx white knights!
Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:01am
Print Post  
To whoever reported my best friend for exploiting, thnx so much for caring  for this broken game. If you think this will help the game, GFY.

Till he is back from the 15 day ban, I will be taking over his duties and keep exploiting / duping.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Thnx white knights!
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:20am
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:01am:
, I will be taking over his duties and keep exploiting

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Another one bites the dust  Grin

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Scrybe
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:29am
Print Post  
Lies.  Turbine don't ban.  Pics or it didn't happen.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:39am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:26am:
Another one bites the dust

15 days is more like another one keeps on duping soon as he gets back

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:47am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:39am:
15 days is more like another one keeps on duping soon as he gets back

When he gets back his inventory, banks and storage bags will have been Extremely Prejudiced  Smiley

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #6 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 5:54am
Print Post  
To whoever reported my best friend for exploiting, thnx so much for caring  for this broken game. If you think this will help the game, GFY.

Till he is back from the 15 day ban, I will be taking over his duties and keep exploiting / duping.

I am not sure who's more stupid. Your friend for getting caught duping or you who got his name in the signature while announcing to exploit.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #7 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Quak wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 5:54am:
I am not sure who's more stupid. Your friend for getting caught duping or you who got his name in the signature while announcing to exploit.

And the server and the guild too.... Genius.

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #8 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:00am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:47am:
When he gets back his inventory, banks and storage bags will have been Extremely Prejudiced  Smiley

It is Turbine's fault that bugs exist and it is up-to them to rectify it.

Instead they spend time and effort(not even tat as they now rely on white-knights) to just ban players and do all these nonsense things on inventory and bag clearing.

This is just going to alienate whatever number of tiny population that is left. Thelanis is already a ghost server in my time zone. I give this game 2 more years if this attitude continues.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #9 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:11am
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:00am:

Instead they spend time and effort(not even tat as they now rely on white-knights) to just ban players and do all these nonsense things on inventory and bag clearing.

This is just going to alienate whatever number of tiny population that is left. Thelanis is already a ghost server in my time zone. I give this game 2 more years if this attitude continues.

Philosophically I agree.
But, if you get caught knowingly doing the wrong thing, then you should accept your punishment and move on. Regardless of how you got caught.  Having a guildy or such dob you in, would suck.  But it doesn't change the fact that you do the crime, you do the time.  Been there done that.

It becomes less black & white when you are just the recipient of grey goods, because it is hard to ascertain whether they knowingly acquired said grey goods, or were unaware of there provenance.  Banning people for that is definitely chasing the wrong peeps.  Even law enforcement know you can never completely remove demand by chucking hundreds of Joe Average in jail, you have tackle the supply.

But if you got 99,999 shadow phlogs, you're done bro.
Wink

Might I suggest that you expeditiously create an alt account on a different IP address, and transfer all your goodies there for awhile.
The Eye of Sauron will be on you and your guildies, especially those on his friends list, for a little while.
Good luck.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:17am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:21am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:47am:

And then he can just refill them back to normal?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #11 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:42am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:11am:
Even law enforcement know you can never completely remove demand by chucking hundreds of Joe Average in jail, you have tackle the supply.

They do? I do not buy your premise. Sounds utopian.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:21am:
And then he can just refill them back to normal?

Yes indeed he can magically spawn EE items and shit.

fucktard

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #13 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:09am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:04am:

It's weird. You speak the truth.

fucktard

And then show us how very very unaware of the truth you are.

Welcome Cordo! It's just like your latest podcast. You have no fucking clue what you're looking at.

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #14 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  

DropBear wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 5:59am:
And the server and the guild too.... Genius.

Unless he's attempting to set someone else up for a fall by using their character names...

IP Logged

SuperJohnny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:11am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:09am:
It's weird. You speak the truth.

And then show us how very very unaware of the truth you are.

Welcome Cordo! It's just like your latest podcast. You have no fucking clue what you're looking at.

I'm not sure whether you're addressing me or Cordovan. Huh

SuperJohnny!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #16 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:14am
Print Post  
SuperJohnny wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:11am:
I'm not sure whether you're addressing me or Cordovan.

Nicely played.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:14am
Print Post  

fucktard

lol ee items. Just kill yourself now  Grin

IP Logged

AME2760
Korthos Resident

Reply #18 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:00am:

Invalid argument.  Everyone knows that walking naked down the street doesn't mean you're asking for it.

Cynic, n. - A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are not as they ought to be.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #19 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:50am
Print Post  

This.  Pretty much have to be doing something really stupid like flooding the market, announcing it to people you don't know, or screwed someone or flaunted what you have on a trade.  If you're a dick to people on trades, you're going to have a bad time.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #20 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 8:21am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:11am:
Philosophically I agree.
But, if you get caught knowingly doing the wrong thing, then you should accept your punishment and move on. Regardless of how you got caught.  Having a guildy or such dob you in, would suck.  But it doesn't change the fact that you do the crime, you do the time.  Been there done that.

It becomes less black & white when you are just the recipient of grey goods, because it is hard to ascertain whether they knowingly acquired said grey goods, or were unaware of there provenance.  Banning people for that is definitely chasing the wrong peeps.  Even law enforcement know you can never completely remove demand by chucking hundreds of Joe Average in jail, you have tackle the supply.

But if you got 99,999 shadow phlogs, you're done bro.
Wink

Might I suggest that you expeditiously create an alt account on a different IP address, and transfer all your goodies there for awhile.
The Eye of Sauron will be on you and your guildies, especially those on his friends list, for a little while.
Good luck.

well i have never been banned, guess the trick is: dont drink and drive, oopsy i meant dont donut and pug Tongue

jokes aside: alt account on a vpn does all the duping (except xp ofc) and hands it over to your main account through the means of well timed autcions and trades (with record falsified chat), my motto is: if you gonna act like a gangster in game, then cover your ass like one and use the fuckin caymans Tongue

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:50am:
This.  Pretty much have to be doing something really stupid like flooding the market, announcing it to people you don't know, or screwed someone or flaunted what you have on a trade.  If you're a dick to people on trades, you're going to have a bad time.

Yeah, if you dupe you have to be very careful.

I usually get drunk while duping. Then I send the stuff to alt accounts, and I don´t remember it later, when I wake up. I do not trust myself.

Til now my toon Godholm in Argonessen is untouched from the Banhammer, and I have duped like crazy.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2014 at 8:26am by »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #22 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 8:52am
Print Post  

The fuck, on thelanis?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #23 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 9:26am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 8:21am:
my motto is: if you gonna act like a gangster in game, then cover your ass like one and use the fuckin caymans

Pretty sure I'm not gangsta. Still, I'm duping like a fiend. Just look at my toons: stacks and stacks of spell components.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #24 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 9:31am
Print Post  

I can announce I will exploit too, that doesnt mean I will exploit, thus creating diversion for someone else I know to safely exploit while eyes are on me.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint