Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Do you submit tickets? (Read 4974 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

Do you submit tickets?
Jul 29th, 2014 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
If you are a duper, do you hesitate to submit tickets for problems as you don't relish the idea of a GM Looking you over?

I have noticed in the last few weeks that I hesitate to get help.

Is this a amazing Turbine plan? if we all are too worried about getting caught with Booty can they cut back GM support to 1 guy for two hours a day?

Discuss

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Re: Do you submit tickets?
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
I did 1 time without thinking about it... I'm still here!  Grin (it was quite a while ago.)

IP Logged

DodoBird
Korthos Resident

To hell with extinction!

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Is it paranoia if they really are looking for you?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
I never submit tickets for this very reason. I know I won't get banned anyways, but whatever.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
yup.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
If it's an issue I caused by exploiting, no. If a kobold in the Thrashk Arena jumps into a wall and even AOE won't kill it, yes.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
I lost ticket option years ago. Cheesy

« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:54pm by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 29th, 2014 at 9:45pm:
If it's an issue I caused by exploiting, no. If a kobold in the Thrashk Arena jumps into a wall and even AOE won't kill it, yes.

But nothing with inventory or such right?

For example,  I lost a +20LR after a TR and I was sweating bullets about it, worked out but my guilty little conscience was working overtime. Don't know if I would put in a ticket for it now.
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2014 at 10:18pm by »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #8 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
No way I would report something missing, they would probably check my inventory and banks, which look a bit suspicious.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #9 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jul 29th, 2014 at 10:36pm:
No way I would report something missing, they would probably check my inventory and banks, which look a bit suspicious.

If I couldn't replace it, I might correct my inventories via alt accts., then report. But the odds are good that by then, my attention would wander, and I'd just give it up for lost.
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2014 at 11:20pm by Revaulting »  

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #10 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
I don't exploit and I still don't submit tickets.

Probably because of the excellent customer service.

IP Logged

The Oracle
Korthos Resident

I See Dead People

Reply #11 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Sort of, no.

The Oracle has submitted tickets the entire time.

The Oracle's data is a case study in realizing they were never, ever going to help.  ;-/

IP Logged

Manbearpig
Korthos Resident

I'm super cereal

Reply #12 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:11am
Print Post  
All the tickets I made in the past were a complete waste of time. I wouldn't risk myself for such a tiny chance to get real and usefull help. Undecided

I came to the vault for exploits and all I got was this lousy signature

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:28am
Print Post  
Goes right around the lines of:

I bought a tome of epic learning, I was trying to read it on more then one toon, but it didn't work and I "accidetnally" ate the tome on the wrong toon... should I open a ticket and ask for a refund/another tome ? XP

- speaking of what the heck am I doing wrong that I could eat and splice stat tomes until yesterday and now it fails? O_o

Oh and I put tickets in ALL the fucking time, you know what happens to them? They get closed with a copy and pasted fucking response, at which point I generally open another ticket screaming at the motherfucking support that I want my situations HANDLED and not an asshat response; Get be a goddamn Senior GM.
At which point they tell me that the senior GM will be a while and I motherfucking wait online with the damn quit window open just to see when that other idiot has the balls to show up and answer the generally simple stupid question or resolve/unblock a stupid bugged quest/flagging/situation.
At that point I try my best to get the motherfucker that just closed the first ticket fucking fired be even saying I feel fucking insulted by the way he replied (even though I didn't it's a copy and paste of polite shit). He goddamn deservs it because he has all the fucking power he can ever ask for and chooses to piss off players instead of Helping which is what he gets paid to do. Naturally my situation does not generally get resolved anyway, but at least there's a chance that 1 less goddamn idiot works at Turdbine. And that folks, is basically why tickets are useless, and why getting morons fired is fun.
Only good thing Turdbine Ticket support ever did for me was to provide XP to 20 and a hart to TR out of the bugged Drow race back when it was bugged... which is pretty much when ppl were all like Yea TR to drow and bug support until they TR you out of it... Tongue

« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:38am by khyberkajiit »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #14 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:52am
Print Post  
khyberkajiit wrote on Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:28am:
Oh and I put tickets in ALL the fucking time, you know what happens to them? They get closed with a copy and pasted fucking response, at which point I generally open another ticket screaming at the motherfucking support that I want my situations HANDLED and not an asshat response;

Basically.  Don't know why they even bother to appear professional, they might as well change the copy and paste response to a more honest 'dude, that sucks,' with the follow up (if you bother pushing the issue) to 'sucks to be you, huh?'

I vaguely remember, years ago, when a glitch ruined a quest for you the GM's would at least toss an xp pot or some form of compensation your way.  That was slightly better than their present 'whatever' attitude.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 6:03am
Print Post  
khyberkajiit wrote on Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:28am:
Goes right around the lines of:

I bought a tome of epic learning, I was trying to read it on more then one toon, but it didn't work and I "accidetnally" ate the tome on the wrong toon... should I open a ticket and ask for a refund/another tome ? XP

- speaking of what the heck am I doing wrong that I could eat and splice stat tomes until yesterday and now it fails? O_o

Oh and I put tickets in ALL the fucking time, you know what happens to them? They get closed with a copy and pasted fucking response, at which point I generally open another ticket screaming at the motherfucking support that I want my situations HANDLED and not an asshat response; Get be a goddamn Senior GM.
At which point they tell me that the senior GM will be a while and I motherfucking wait online with the damn quit window open just to see when that other idiot has the balls to show up and answer the generally simple stupid question or resolve/unblock a stupid bugged quest/flagging/situation.
At that point I try my best to get the motherfucker that just closed the first ticket fucking fired be even saying I feel fucking insulted by the way he replied (even though I didn't it's a copy and paste of polite shit). He goddamn deservs it because he has all the fucking power he can ever ask for and chooses to piss off players instead of Helping which is what he gets paid to do. Naturally my situation does not generally get resolved anyway, but at least there's a chance that 1 less goddamn idiot works at Turdbine. And that folks, is basically why tickets are useless, and why getting morons fired is fun.
Only good thing Turdbine Ticket support ever did for me was to provide XP to 20 and a hart to TR out of the bugged Drow race back when it was bugged... which is pretty much when ppl were all like Yea TR to drow and bug support until they TR you out of it... Tongue

Khyber, this would work better with punctuation, or were you just venting, in which case, carry on.....

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Reply #16 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 7:14am
Print Post  
Yes. I open tickets. Do I open tickets about inventory issues or such? No.

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #17 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Manbearpig wrote on Jul 30th, 2014 at 4:11am:
All the tickets I made in the past were a complete waste of time. I wouldn't risk myself for such a tiny chance to get real and usefull help. Undecided

^This.   The only issue I ever had that was resolved by a ticket was initiated by calling Turbine (TR related problem hosed a character) and that one (and only that one) was actually handled VERY well..  No ticket submitted in game was ever resolved timely and effectively.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #18 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 9:42am
Print Post  
I opened tickets twice. Fucked 40 th Citw completion and not getting my + 4 or 5 tomes after lr.

Anything else, fuck that. One thing I hate in game is doing nothing at all / waiting for whatever.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #19 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
I open tickets. IDGAF.

Funny story, last year when I got banned for a month someone put in a ticket for me that just says "Exploit".

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Yes...many of them...solved? 99% of them...and a good 10% of them were resolved in less than 5minutes.
For some i had to wait for 30mins...but like one or two times i had to wait for an hour or two to no avail - ofc i had done something else and was not waiting idle lol-.
Everything though was regarding gameplay and quests. Never - thank god- experienced any item misplacements or lost etc ...or ...when i "lose" things....my mail has a report with lost and found there Wink

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #21 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 4:42am
Print Post  
I haven't logged in for 6months and I'm still filing tickets and bug reports.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #22 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:53am
Print Post  
No, my life is too short as it is.

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint