Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic exploit.....How to reuse tr timers (Read 11054 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: exploit.....How to reuse tr timers
Reply #25 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 2:57am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 2:44am:
Guys,
For all the new accounts with only a handful of posts asking for exploits, I understand your enthusiasm but you do need to understand that most of the regulars don't know anything about you.  You're unlikely to get much useful info at this stage.
Why?  Because you could well be Cordovan or a dev fishing for info.

The exploit experts in the Vault will usually share via less public means once people know you and get comfortable with who you are.

Stick around, interact, research and learn.
There are some very clever/patient players here - and you can learn a lot from reading previous tips and tricks and experimenting (if you have patience).
And there are plenty of threads here with lots of how to guides - even if that exploit is closed, the process might be similar.

Good luck.

You forgot to say "Hi welcome" and "DIAF."

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #26 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Guys,
For all the new accounts with only a handful of posts asking for exploits, I understand your enthusiasm but you do need to understand that most of the regulars don't know anything about you.  You're unlikely to get much useful info at this stage.

The exploit experts in the Vault will usually share via less public means once people know you and get comfortable with who you are.

There are some very clever/patient players here - and you can learn a lot from reading previous tips and tricks and experimenting (if you have patience).
And there are plenty of threads here with lots of how to guides - even if that exploit is closed, the process might be similar.

Good luck.

I really wish this exact post was made into a sticky or something in the bloody homepage or something similar

IP Logged

anotherlurker
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 6:17am
Print Post  
  I am having issues with this one as well. It will go into TR bank, Shared bank, personal bank or another inventory slot but it doesn't use the timer only transfers it.
  I have tried many different variations in the order of steps as far as the dc/rc/move item. So far I have been lucky and not lost any.

IP Logged

weight1234
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 9:26am
Print Post  
anotherlurker wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 6:17am:
  I am having issues with this one as well. It will go into TR bank, Shared bank, personal bank or another inventory slot but it doesn't use the timer only transfers it.
  I have tried many different variations in the order of steps as far as the dc/rc/move item. So far I have been lucky and not lost any.

the same as you

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #29 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:34pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Trainwreck
Korthos Resident

Shrines are for pussies

Reply #30 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Guys,

Good luck.

This type of common sense is wasted here in the vault  Wink

IP Logged

Fubar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 8:58am
Print Post  
anotherlurker wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 6:17am:

I have been unlucky and lost one....

but the same, I have tried every variation of every exploit that works for me, and I cannot get this one to work (This one being the very first I have not been able to get to work...)

CoV's (interrrupts), Bags, Mailing of lost items, TR, Shared, personal and deposit bank space. Tried variations of them all.

Is someone willing to give an extra clue?

I REALLY want to know how to reuse TR reset potions!

IP Logged

weight1234
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 4:34am
Print Post  
Any other tips?

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #33 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Tits?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #34 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 2:51pm
Print Post  

Cordovan won't bother...
And honestly I don't think the rest of the current crop of devs is going to bother either.
They have their plans and they are rolling it out.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint