Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pesch: genius troll, masochist, or genuinely... (Read 13186 times)
Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Re: Pesch: genius troll, masochist, or genuinely...
Reply #50 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Ill admit you people are stupid, are you all yanks?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 9:54am:
Maybe you should learn to read like an adult instead of arguing like a kid.

Sure, soon as you start writing like one?

Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 10:35am:
Ill admit you people are stupid, are you all yanks?

amazing how much denial you live in. it's like 40 people come in across 2 separate threads to call you an idiot and you persist with insisting youre not dumb. I mean...
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2014 at 11:25am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #52 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Indeed, you are dumb.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 2:44pm:
Indeed, you are dumb.

Just because your mother keeps telling you youre not retarded and youre a special special boy doesnt mean we dont know the truth.

Also, for once in your fucking life write a complete sentence. you moron/ Every post is one line and 5 words. every. sinlge. one. low life

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #54 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
So much hate... keep the good work people.  Cool

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #55 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 2:57pm:
Just because your mother keeps telling you youre not retarded and youre a special special boy doesnt mean we dont know the truth.

Also, for once in your fucking life write a complete sentence. you moron/ Every post is one line and 5 words. every. sinlge. one. low life

Sinlge? Cheesy
Someone is pissed that I am right.  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:03pm by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
Sinlge? Cheesy
Someone is pissed that I am right.  Grin

Someone: FoT needs a leader?

you: yes, no chat or invis

Someone: FoT needs invis?

you: I never said FoT in my reply to you in reference to FoT

Me: you did not say it wasnt FoT in your response  to someone asking about FoT

You: Hurrr Im not dumb!!!! Cry

« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:18pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #57 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns, try to be nice to the retarded.

It is not polite to pick on people who can't understand what they are doing.

Don't worry little Viktor, it is not your fault you can't understand it. You are special.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #58 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
People so pissed.  Cheesy

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #59 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Grin

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

Pooh
Horoluth Raider

Reply #60 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 6:24pm:
People so pissed.  Cheesy

arguing with a retard can get aggravating after awhile

please read above if you have any questions/concerns

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #61 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Cheesy

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #62 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
*pats Vickie on the head*

There you go little Vickie, no one is mad at you, don't you worry Smiley

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #63 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Cheesy

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #64 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Is it just me or.. Does Bambideer not look as stupidin the light of certain people.. ?

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #65 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 9:52am
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 5th, 2014 at 3:40pm:
Fixing monkchers is quite simple.

Make Manyshot reduce in duration when you move. (Ouch)
Make it share a cooldown with 10k stars. (Already done, I think)
Upon activating Manyshot, get -100% to doubleshot/extrashot AND become uncentered for 60 seconds. (BAM!)

Although I don't know what your beef is with ranged toons. Does one have to go toe to toe with mobs to get on your good side?

I run ranged alot... or really exclusively recently since I have less time to play.  There are already some built in mechanics that can help fix what is now a bit out of control.  Even if I have played ranged from the start going from super weak to awesome, I still have to say it is a little over the top atm.  My suggestion is:

-Manyshot becomes a stance (confilicts with precision) and give a high % to Doubleshot.
-Since we are talking about Doubleshot %, it will not count with 10K stars active or for the cooldown.
-Give the ranger class a bit more incentive to have more than 6 lvls.  Like an inherent +% to Doubleshot/doublestrike as you add ranger levels (since attack speed is beyond turbine to regulate).  Better yet, force us to choose 2xshot or strike and it will be more like DnD choosing ranged or melee. They also could add back the precision you lose as a stance into the ranger ehancements... suggesting tempest.  Also, there needs to be a crit range added to a lvl 20 ranger ehancement.... suggestion is deepwood sniper.

My idea is that if you are willing to sacrifice and go pure ranged ranger, you should be able to achieve close to 100% doubleshot assuming implementing Manyshot as a stance.  If you still want to go 10k stars moncher, you will sacrifice the doubleshot.

Then, maybe they could work on maybe making Shiradi more of a Primal Sphere than an Arcane Sphere....

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #66 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Best dps monkcher is with 11 rgr lvls.
But I agree, something has to be done with manyshot and/or 10k.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:16am by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #67 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Kluege wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 9:52am:
I run ranged alot... or really exclusively recently since I have less time to play.  There are already some built in mechanics that can help fix what is now a bit out of control.  Even if I have played ranged from the start going from super weak to awesome, I still have to say it is a little over the top atm.  My suggestion is:

-Manyshot becomes a stance (confilicts with precision) and give a high % to Doubleshot.
-Since we are talking about Doubleshot %, it will not count with 10K stars active or for the cooldown.
-Give the ranger class a bit more incentive to have more than 6 lvls.  Like an inherent +% to Doubleshot/doublestrike as you add ranger levels (since attack speed is beyond turbine to regulate).  Better yet, force us to choose 2xshot or strike and it will be more like DnD choosing ranged or melee. They also could add back the precision you lose as a stance into the ranger ehancements... suggesting tempest.  Also, there needs to be a crit range added to a lvl 20 ranger ehancement.... suggestion is deepwood sniper.

My idea is that if you are willing to sacrifice and go pure ranged ranger, you should be able to achieve close to 100% doubleshot assuming implementing Manyshot as a stance.  If you still want to go 10k stars moncher, you will sacrifice the doubleshot.

Then, maybe they could work on maybe making Shiradi more of a Primal Sphere than an Arcane Sphere....

Yeah - Sunny was an arcane archer BEFORE arcane archers were cool. In fact, I remember being booted off groups because I was an arcane archer.

The Manyshot feat can be a chosen feat, so the ranger levels thing wouldn't work as suggested. Also, being a bonus to doubleshot kinda doesn't work, as the feat is MANYshot. Although I get what you mean about giving more ranged bonuses to rangers.

Why not follow the way of Turbine and nerf the entire build? Make Manyshot exclusive with 10k stars, meaning if you have one, you can't have the other. Like what (supposedly) happens with single weapon fighting and two weapon fighting. Keep everything else as is, as the only thing pushing monkchers over the top is the synergy between 10k stars and Manyshot.

As for full rangers getting the awesomeness they deserve (!!!) - I suggest making the ranger capstone a stacking +1 crit range/+1 crit modifier and +10% doublestrike chance for tempest, and +1 range/+1 crit modifier and +10% doubleshot chance for deepwood sniper, and +dex/wis modifier to imbue DCs and arrow imbue/spell damage for arcane archers.

Also, note at how my arcane archer suggestion would complement Shiradi.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #68 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:06am
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:26am:
Yeah - Sunny was an arcane archer BEFORE arcane archers were cool. In fact, I remember being booted off groups because I was an arcane archer.

The Manyshot feat can be a chosen feat, so the ranger levels thing wouldn't work as suggested. Also, being a bonus to doubleshot kinda doesn't work, as the feat is MANYshot. Although I get what you mean about giving more ranged bonuses to rangers.

Why not follow the way of Turbine and nerf the entire build? Make Manyshot exclusive with 10k stars, meaning if you have one, you can't have the other. Like what (supposedly) happens with single weapon fighting and two weapon fighting. Keep everything else as is, as the only thing pushing monkchers over the top is the synergy between 10k stars and Manyshot.

As for full rangers getting the awesomeness they deserve (!!!) - I suggest making the ranger capstone a stacking +1 crit range/+1 crit modifier and +10% doublestrike chance for tempest, and +1 range/+1 crit modifier and +10% doubleshot chance for deepwood sniper, and +dex/wis modifier to imbue DCs and arrow imbue/spell damage for arcane archers.

Also, note at how my arcane archer suggestion would complement Shiradi.

There are a lot of good ways to approach it without completely nullifying the build.  My suggestion is that Manyshot becomes a stance.  The doubleshot would be for any archer, but would not be a 100% doubleshot without taking more levels of ranger.  The Ranger Class bonus would come in as having ranger levels that could push it to 100% with 20 levels of ranger or whatever.  So like 50% base manshot, then 10% per level of ranger 17-19 and 20% for lvl 20 ranger.  Something like that.  The all in pure builds should be exceptional at one thing while sacrificing some of the side benefits of multiclass... which still may be better at more things but not as good as that one. 

So, having manyshot as a doubleshot stance was a suggestion.  It could be that there could be improved manyshot that requires 20 levels of ranger that give 2 arrows 100% and 3 arrows based on Dex score or something.  But I feel that is something that Turbine would never be able to do correctly, so I stuck with doubleshot.  I have to temper ideas with what is reasonably achievable by the masterminds at Turbine.  It is always their way to rework what is alread in the game rather than develop something new.  I have played ranger or bow-user since this game went live, so I gone from outcast to favored class, and don't want to be nerfed back into mod 3.

Plus, they need to do something about ranger spells.  Maybe if you offered better lvl 4 spells and all lve spells in general, like a self haste, wind wall and others which are supported in DnD, it would be more attractive.   I only run a moncher because it is the best dps with a bow, not because I love being a monk.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:11am by Kluege »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #69 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:13am
Print Post  
I bet they will make manyshot and 10k give range power, and no more extra arrows/projectiles.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:13am by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #70 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Kluege wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:06am:
There are a lot of good ways to approach it without completely nullifying the build.  My suggestion is that Manyshot becomes a stance.  The doubleshot would be for any archer, but would not be a 100% doubleshot without taking more levels of ranger.  The Ranger Class bonus would come in as having ranger levels that could push it to 100% with 20 levels of ranger or whatever.  So like 50% base manshot, then 10% per level of ranger 17-19 and 20% for lvl 20 ranger.  Something like that.  The all in pure builds should be exceptional at one thing while sacrificing some of the side benefits of multiclass... which still may be better at more things but not as good as that one. 

So, having manyshot as a doubleshot stance was a suggestion.  It could be that there could be improved manyshot that requires 20 levels of ranger that give 2 arrows 100% and 3 arrows based on Dex score or something.  But I feel that is something that Turbine would never be able to do correctly, so I stuck with doubleshot.  I have to temper ideas with what is reasonably achievable by the masterminds at Turbine.  It is always their way to rework what is alread in the game rather than develop something new.  I have played ranger or bow-user since this game went live, so I gone from outcast to favored class, and don't want to be nerfed back into mod 3.

Plus, they need to do something about ranger spells.  Maybe if you offered better lvl 4 spells and all lve spells in general, like a self haste, wind wall and others which are supported in DnD, it would be more attractive.   I only run a moncher because it is the best dps with a bow, not because I love being a monk.

Yeeeeeah... my point about Manyshot was that 2 shots (doubleshot) is NOT at all "many." Making it a stance for doubleshot would not be at all "many." In fact, the way you suggested it, would make pure monks with bows more viable than monk-ranger hybrids. Remember, Manyshot is a chosen feat, and is auto-granted to rangers at level 6. So, if you make it a stance with the passive doubleshot bonus, that means a 20 monk can take it and be even more OP than they are now.

The feat-exclusive thing would probably work best. If you have Manyshot, you can't have 10k stars, and vice versa. Keep in mind at how talented the development team at turbine is, and base your suggestions on that. Simple ways work, or else they'll end up breaking the game. Again.

I like how I thought up of my ranger capstone buffs.

Maybe they can do somesuch for paladins.

Proposed new Paladin capstones:
Sacred Defender - You are now a real Defender! Gain the benefits of your sacred stances no matter what weapon you are using. Expend 1 turn undead: Mass Heal effect centered on you.
Knight of the Chalice - You are now a Knight! Gain +1 to crit range and modifier and weapon damage based on your charisma modifier. Undead and evil outsiders lose 100% fortification bonuses when you Smite them. Expend 1 turn undead - Ride a horse. The horse can neigh and drop poop on partymates.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #71 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:45am
Print Post  
I want a horse, pretty pls.

Not pink tho.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #72 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:16pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #73 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:34am:
Yeeeeeah... my point about Manyshot was that 2 shots (doubleshot) is NOT at all "many." Making it a stance for doubleshot would not be at all "many." In fact, the way you suggested it, would make pure monks with bows more viable than monk-ranger hybrids. Remember, Manyshot is a chosen feat, and is auto-granted to rangers at level 6. So, if you make it a stance with the passive doubleshot bonus, that means a 20 monk can take it and be even more OP than they are now.

The feat-exclusive thing would probably work best. If you have Manyshot, you can't have 10k stars, and vice versa. Keep in mind at how talented the development team at turbine is, and base your suggestions on that. Simple ways work, or else they'll end up breaking the game. Again.

I like how I thought up of my ranger capstone buffs.

Maybe they can do somesuch for paladins.

Proposed new Paladin capstones:
Sacred Defender - You are now a real Defender! Gain the benefits of your sacred stances no matter what weapon you are using. Expend 1 turn undead: Mass Heal effect centered on you.
Knight of the Chalice - You are now a Knight! Gain +1 to crit range and modifier and weapon damage based on your charisma modifier. Undead and evil outsiders lose 100% fortification bonuses when you Smite them. Expend 1 turn undead - Ride a horse. The horse can neigh and drop poop on partymates.

I am not following.  Not saying I disagree, but not following.  If the archer stance (formerly manyshot) gives a doubleshot bonus and doubleshot does not work with 10k stars and for 30 seconds after, how is that making the moncher more OP?  Are you saying that moncher with flat 10k stars (with doubleshot exclusions) and a lower end % doubleshot is better than an always on doubleshot?  If a pure ranger can reach 100% doubleshot and maybe a third arrow type thing at lvl 20 pure ranger akin to 10k stars but based on dex?  So not guaranteed and capped at 3 arrows.  Plus, the dex based elf build would be pretty high dps if it was 100% doubleshot, no?

I agree with the Paladin builds that are going to flood the servers.  Why there is no crit range expander for bow users in the ranger tree is a little weak.  If they put that into deepwood, it could help things as well.

My point is that I want to see the moncher toned down as well, but in doing so, give the ranger back a little of their flavor of master of the bow type thing.  I would much rather see a stance than a burst button imho, but that is just me.  More sustained permanent type passive/always on stance abilities than burst buttons.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:13pm by Kluege »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #74 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
lol faq

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint