Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) DDO Bonus Days (Read 8613 times)
Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

DDO Bonus Days
Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:58am
Print Post  
DDO Bonus Days bring you +30% Crafting XP and Double Daily Dice XP, now through August 10th!

...... get like all excited and stuff guys  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Re: DDO Bonus Days
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Undecided

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Double daily dice xp

IP Logged

bosuze
Waterworks Kobold

wat kyk jy

Reply #3 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:30am
Print Post  
+30% Crafting XP

« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:31am by bosuze »  

so far, så bra

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #4 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:31am
Print Post  
But crafting though, not sure I want to spend my weekend in front of a laggy interface, that requires multiple clicks to craft

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #5 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Crafting is a fucking stupid nightmare.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Reply #6 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Not to be a dick... but... With infinite ingredients, who needs +X crafting xp... Anyone who cared about crafting, probably has had it capped for a long while. Even without exploits, it is quite easy to cap crafting, giving this much time.

As for double daily dice exp... I've been using 50% pot with EE ES saga token... that's about 330K exp per use. Doesn't take long to go 1-28 quite easily with very published exploits.

I guess these might be useful for people who have never been to vault before. To those, I welcome you. Now, GDIAF Cheesy

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #7 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
So, why do you still log in ddo when you dont even play the game?

IP Logged

Pooh
Horoluth Raider

Reply #8 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:07pm:

To troll smegheads like you

please read above if you have any questions/concerns

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #9 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:19pm
Print Post  

Who are you asking?

IP Logged

Pooh
Horoluth Raider

Reply #10 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:19pm:
Who are you asking?

I believe he was asking you with regard to how you dont actually 'play' the game if you use saga xp tokens to level. To each their own I guess.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #11 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Exploits are the only fun left in the game.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:17pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #12 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Ah. I log on, lvl up, then wait 3 days to TR. Used to be I played a ton. But, gotten bored and now not much drive to play. I did recently run with Geedorah again, since unsquelching him. And chatted with Pescha in game. Lol'd at some Hero Inc members... That's about all I've done lately. Got burned out big time shortly after I started posting about exploits. Helped many, gave people I trust my character name and skype and such, and for those I knew in game, even leveled their characters for them, duped, etc. After filling up the 5th or so account with augments, cards, ingredients, and collectibles, I got tired. Also, haven't had much luck finding new and exciting exploits. So, am back in ESO mainly. Atm, my main goal is learning LUA and XML so I can craft addons for ESO that would be an in game radar (and yes, I know minimaps in game already exist... but not like this). Going to see if I could use the in game scripting abilities to access character coords, enemy coords, treasure and harvest node coords, and such. Why use atlas, which only memorizes previous harvest locations, if you can see, in real time, where all spawns are...

IP Logged

Pooh
Horoluth Raider

Reply #13 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:36pm:
Exploit is the only fun left in the game.

Couldn't be more true sadly Undecided

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #14 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
I don't get it why they made the decon-process so fucking intense, lag-producing and complicated. Instead of letting you decon your stuff with a single click and give you a fixed amount of ingredients, you get a graphical effect, a sound effect, a pseudo-random calculation for the number of salvaged lesser/greater essences, awarded xp ... did I forget something? Makes the whole thing a laggy pita, tleast for me ...

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Tongue

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #16 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Because Turdbine. Wink

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 1:22pm
Print Post  

Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:41pm:
Ah. I log on, lvl up, then wait 3 days to TR. Used to be I played a ton. But, gotten bored and now not much drive to play. I did recently run with Geedorah again, since unsquelching him. And chatted with Pescha in game. Lol'd at some Hero Inc members... That's about all I've done lately. Got burned out big time shortly after I started posting about exploits. Helped many, gave people I trust my character name and skype and such, and for those I knew in game, even leveled their characters for them, duped, etc. After filling up the 5th or so account with augments, cards, ingredients, and collectibles, I got tired. Also, haven't had much luck finding new and exciting exploits. So, am back in ESO mainly. Atm, my main goal is learning LUA and XML so I can craft addons for ESO that would be an in game radar (and yes, I know minimaps in game already exist... but not like this). Going to see if I could use the in game scripting abilities to access character coords, enemy coords, treasure and harvest node coords, and such. Why use atlas, which only memorizes previous harvest locations, if you can see, in real time, where all spawns are...

Yea, I've been pretty much doing the TR and not much else thing too. Though I haven't been able to get the dupe to work effectively for me, so I can't stock up multiple toons with cards like I want to.
New theory - Turbine decided to let us burn ourselves out  until we quit the game from boredom, rather than spending time and money on finding and banning us.

As for why play and do those things? Simple: Addiction. Though I have been considering actually playing a solid build on my melee that I haven't truly played since last year. I just tornadoed my way through EE for ES sagas while stones were being given to make it fast. I will say, it was actually fun finding out what shortcuts were available by damaging inactive npc's. But overall, I don't truly want to still be playing. I just have a hard time stopping.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 4:47pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Eh, there are some things that I still find fun. I'm using a good shiradi caster build now, that solos EE's with ease. But, it can't do everything Tongue Doing Haunted Halls extended EE is still fun for me, as I have not done it much. Get a few friends or guildies together and make an evening out of it. However, the times when everyone is on, and can spare hours, to casually stroll through a quest and just have fun, like the old days, is few and far between. It's the zerging of the same old quests that I am tired of atm Tongue

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #20 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Pooh wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:10pm:
To troll smegheads like you

Squelch, and you are done. Cheesy

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #21 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 12:41pm:

Who are you? Grin
Nvm, I know now.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2014 at 5:27pm by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

ZP
Waterworks Kobold

Zippy!

Reply #22 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:30am:
Double daily dice xp

Does that include gold rolls?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #23 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Yes

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #24 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
"Let's give bonus exp to a system we abandonned years ago."

Brilliant!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint