Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Quickest 'legit' way to 20 (Read 22822 times)
Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Re: Quickest legit way to 20
Reply #50 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 1:52pm:
I window farm to cut down on running around.

I should probably level a f2p account to have an opener..

Sasha wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 2:39pm:
And another benefit of the new xp settings is that you can continue to farm quests like Litany and wk on elite indifinitely.  On the last legit TR I did, I was still running elite litany at level 18.

Did this on my last 2 tr's as well as asylum

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Well what sasha wrote makes sense... IF u r going for a legit cap time attack, yeah, you DO NOT want back and forth, that's why u have openers and the like...if u going for normal fast paced leveling though, going back and forth is a solution. Ofc requires the correct gear/setup of a toon in order to go for example at level 15 in vale elite...eladrin will PAWN ur ass if u go all mighty and with an attitude of "hi bitches i'm home!".
So use the back 'n forth in 1-14..14-15 is GH once elite and might be once hard. 16 is necro4...17, missing, e/h/n 4mins runs without ddoor. solo... lotd..e/e/e/h/n 1st day...farm w/e u can later on. and take 18..go vale. once elite u r close to 19...IQ + DD u might need 1-2 ranks to cap. Amrath for yugo pots... Eveningstar...Lod Chain..take ur pic...i usually AVOID anything that has an epic version - apart from von flagging- so that i can run em for bb on epic...e.e.snitch is a joke and gives juicy xp, also u can avoid/skip half of the quest. That way u can cap a destiny if u still need to do that also, per heroic life Wink Also i didn't care about broking my b.b. each life...if its too hard to find group or solo e.e.....go hard..or even normal at worst....either way..next life..korthos 5 1st quests?u do them mostly to build up ur streak again..Wink

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #52 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 4:18pm:
Well what sasha wrote makes sense... IF u r going for a legit cap time attack, yeah, you DO NOT want back and forth, that's why u have openers and the like...if u going for normal fast paced leveling though, going back and forth is a solution. Ofc requires the correct gear/setup of a toon in order to go for example at level 15 in vale elite...eladrin will PAWN ur ass if u go all mighty and with an attitude of "hi bitches i'm home!".
So use the back 'n forth in 1-14..14-15 is GH once elite and might be once hard. 16 is necro4...17, missing, e/h/n 4mins runs without ddoor. solo... lotd..e/e/e/h/n 1st day...farm w/e u can later on. and take 18..go vale. once elite u r close to 19...IQ + DD u might need 1-2 ranks to cap. Amrath for yugo pots... Eveningstar...Lod Chain..take ur pic...i usually AVOID anything that has an epic version - apart from von flagging- so that i can run em for bb on epic...e.e.snitch is a joke and gives juicy xp, also u can avoid/skip half of the quest. That way u can cap a destiny if u still need to do that also, per heroic life Wink Also i didn't care about broking my b.b. each life...if its too hard to find group or solo e.e.....go hard..or even normal at worst....either way..next life..korthos 5 1st quests?u do them mostly to build up ur streak again..Wink

Thanks for all the good advice guys.. The saga thing especially never really appealed to me since crucible is a pain to solo.. The maze at least is.. Might just try to get groups going to see if I can cut some time off the process.

I honestly don't think I ever capped a single destiny on this guy.. always get pissed by the dc nightmare when I hit 20 and start doing epics.. It's so nice not to be a castertype this time.

Like I mentioned I was thinking of going iconic for double pl pretties and only thing I would miss is the ddoor.. 1-28 is too much but 15-28 is not so bad..

IP Logged

fr8o
Dragon Raider

Reply #53 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Humm is crucible legit? Tongue in epic that is 10k/minute and can be done while you sleep.. oh wait maybe a script is not legit... meh it is worth considerably less in heroic anyways.

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #54 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 2:45am
Print Post  
fr8o wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:49pm:
Humm is crucible legit? Tongue in epic that is 10k/minute and can be done while you sleep.. oh wait maybe a script is not legit... meh it is worth considerably less in heroic anyways.

The 'legit' part mostly means I have no magic stones to boost me from 1-28 in mere hours :p

IP Logged

BAMBIBEER
Dragon Raider

Stink puss

Re: Quickest 'legit' way to 20
Reply #55 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
What ever happened to MR COWs Vids and post that use to be on the oldies but goodies ddo forum before it realy got bad and before i started drinking brake fluide. There was some real good stuff on there and peps gave afuck sbout other players. oh well back to the brake stuff. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #56 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
BAMBIBEER wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:04pm:
i started drinking brake fluide

Mystery solved.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #57 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Mystery solved.

Yup, that would do it.   Shocked

Bambi - I would suggest you stay away from pools and pool shops bro...... Just saying....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint