Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Dupe to Win (Read 11213 times)
ddofanboy
Korthos Resident

Three cheers for Turbine!!!!

Dupe to Win
Aug 16th, 2014 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
The P2W concerns are not even valid anymore.  When most groups have at least 1 capable Tornado spammer it doesn't matter how good your build, gear, or skills....YOU ARE GOING TO WIN.   Duping is breaking the game.

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Dupe to Win
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
I'm sad to have my 99th post spent like that..but your idiocy forces me to...

GDIAF

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
i think its cute that you replied to the pay to win thread by making a completely separate thread to ensure no one ever gives a fuck or understands the context

this thread is now about telling the OP that he is gay and retarded

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Scrabbit
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
No, Turbine is breaking their own game... Shitty coding, forced grind, bad customer relations, Nickel and diming, Unfixed bugs, double logins... The list goes on and on.

I maintain, that if Turdbine actually took care of the customers who are paying their mortgages, people would be less likely to exploit.

IP Logged

ddofanboy
Korthos Resident

Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:09pm:
I'm sad to have my 99th post spent like that..but your idiocy forces me to...

GDIAF

Granted you can argue the game is already broken. But what else is so idiotic about what i said?  Your 99th post is a fail because YOU failed.

IP Logged

ddofanboy
Korthos Resident

Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:12pm:
i think its cute that you replied to the pay to win thread by making a completely separate thread to ensure no one ever gives a fuck or understands the context

It was my intention to ride the P2W thread title, but the topics are actually very different.  I just dont see how you can complain about pay to win, in a forum of dopes...er I mean Dupes.  The impact of duping will impact the game to the point of making it unplayable.  The P2W crap is not game breaking.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
ddofanboy wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:23pm:
The impact of duping will impact the game to the point of making it unplayable.

No. LOL@U.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
lets not change the subject- you are gay and retarded

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:29pm:
you are gay and retarded

Welcome back, bud.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #9 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:30pm:
Welcome back, bud.

the recent influx of gays and retards has heralded, has demanded, my return

someone has to cut through the banter and bullshit to shed light on the truth.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #10 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:12pm:
this thread is now about telling the OP that he is gay and retarded

I officially hate DDOfanboy for making me agree with eighnuss on anything, especially his catch phrase.  But yes, DDOfanboy is gay and retarded.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:35pm:

IP Logged

Scrabbit
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
DDOfanboy is WORSE than gay and retarded. He is a DDO fanboy.

IP Logged

ddofanboy
Korthos Resident

Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing the love boys.  I know many of you are into the gay love and retarded conversation.  Thanks again for the welcome

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Gay, retarded and fanboy
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:05pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
ddofanboy wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
Thank you for sharing the love boys.  I know many of you are into the gay love and retarded conversation.  Thanks again for the welcome

Hi, seeing as it is your first time here. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Scrabbit wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:15pm:
No, Turbine is breaking their own game... Shitty coding, forced grind, bad customer relations, Nickel and diming, Unfixed bugs, double logins... The list goes on and on.

I maintain, that if Turdbine actually took care of the customers who are paying their mortgages, people would be less likely to exploit.

100% on the money.

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Without Gays and Retards there would be no DDO Vault. So let me be the first one to say,

"Hey, thanks for being such a gay retard, without you there would be no Vault."

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Scrabbit wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:15pm:

Bullshit.  No matter what, there are always going to be those people who will look for shortcuts.  People don't do it to show a company how badly it's being run, they do it because they can.  Does it bother me that people exploit?  No.  What bothers me is people trying to rationalize it with bullshit excuses.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Nuckinfutz wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 6:27pm:
100% on the money.

Truth.

Also, don't be gay DDOfanboy.  Don't be gay.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:35pm:

someone has to cut through the banter and bullshit to shed light on the truth.

For awhile, poor Rubbins had an identity crisis as he had started to channel you in many posts.  I was concerned that he had gone to the dark side.  Grin

So like the Bat signal, if enough people use your catch phrase, Eighnuss will arise and come?
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:46pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:46pm:
Rubbins had an identity crisis as he had started to channel you in many posts. 

Battling the unending hordes of retards is daunting. This game is full of them. I too need some help sometimes. If I just allow anyone to post anything then we will have the same forum as the Turbine forum. I shall rather surrender my title than allow that to ever happen. I do this for you, for us! YW

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:37pm:
Battling the unending hordes of retards is daunting. This game is full of them. I too need some help sometimes. If I just allow anyone to post anything then we will have the same forum as the Turbine forum. I shall rather surrender my title than allow that to ever happen. I do this for you, for us! YW

Bat Rubbins?  Idiocy fighter.  Champion of the Vault?
SuperRubbins - smiting retardedness everywhere?
Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:41pm:
Bat Rubbins?  Idiocy fighter.  Champion of the Vault?
SuperRubbins - smiting retardedness everywhere?
Grin

It takes a monster to battle monsters. Or in this case a Fuckwit to beat retards.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #24 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
ddofanboy wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 2:30pm:
When most groups have at least 1 capable Tornado spammer it doesn't matter how good your build, gear, or skills....YOU ARE GOING TO WIN.

The only negative aspect I can think of duping is the lack of people running the new raids, that's it.

If you think that by having a bunch of tornadoes you can do anything in this game you are stupid.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint