Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) GreataxeUser Chokes On Vault Cock (Read 14163 times)
Angry
Puppy Farmer

Re: GreataxeUser Chokes On Vault Cock
Reply #50 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 10:39pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/447090-I-read-that-other-Forum-for-the...

GJ guys. Im proud of you all. The Turbine forums owe you gratitude. You have successfully eliminated 1 gay retard. Still many to go.

When I read posts like this, I wonder if this person has been living under a rock. Anyone with half an ear to the ground knows that all mmo's suffer from exploits. All mmo's have ppl looking for exploits. Thinking anything else is just incredibly naive.

But Rubbinns.. once again you disappoint in the drama department. I wonder why I even bother to read your posts.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 11:49am:
But Rubbinns.. once again you disappoint in the drama department. I wonder why I even bother to read your posts.

You seem to be under the impression that it is my drama. Or that I am somehow responsible for your entertainment of other people's drama. Or that my posting of entertaining threads would somehow be enhanced by me by adding drama to them. All of which would give you false expectations that could never be met only bringing you disappointment. I am not here to try to not disappoint you. As a matter of fact disappointing others is one of my hobbies.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #52 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 3:24pm:
You seem to be under the impression that it is my drama. Or that I am somehow responsible for your entertainment of other people's drama. Or that my posting of entertaining threads would somehow be enhanced by me by adding drama to them. All of which would give you false expectations that could never be met only bringing you disappointment. I am not here to try to not disappoint you. As a matter of fact disappointing others is one of my hobbies.

tl;dr

I am dissapoint

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #53 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 3:24pm:

Ba dum tss!

IP Logged

bosuze
Waterworks Kobold

wat kyk jy

Reply #54 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 8:29am
Print Post  

so far, så bra

IP Logged

Zaphear
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Annnd it's gone..

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #56 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 10:45am
Print Post  
aww

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
UNTIL SOMEONE IMPARTIAL AND PREDETERMINED LIKE DROPBEAR TESTS YOUR "SHARD" EXPLOIT AND IT WORKS... IT IS ALL JUST ANOTHER OLLIE BULLSHIT EXPLOIT HE CANNOT BACK UP.

BUT IT WON'T WORK!! WHICH IS WHY HE WONT LET DROPBEAR OR SOMEONE IMPARTIAL AND PREDETERMINED LIKE HIM TEST IT.

SO?? ANOTHER OLLIE BULLSHIT CLAIM EXPOSED.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint