Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Because I care Update 23 On lamn (Read 5258 times)
Sasha
Abbot Raider

Re: Because I care Update 23 On lamn
Reply #25 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Lamannia is open.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #26 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Hello! We want to let you know about a change coming in Update 23 regarding an earlier bug with Saga XP gems, so that you have enough time to prepare for this fix.

When Update 22 was released in June, there was a bug that allowed people to retain the XP Gems they received through completing Sagas. Update 22 Patch 3 arrived early in August, and corrected this bug, but players who had already collected these gems in their inventory did not have the gems automatically be consumed. However, it is necessary to have these gems be automatically consumed, to promote the integrity of the game, and to make sure that this bug gets properly cleaned up, so that players can have the proper expectation about the way Saga XP gems are supposed to work. Additionally, other items that should be automatically consumed (such as Guild Renown, and Astral Shards purchased from the DDO Store) will be automatically consumed.

When Update 23 is released, all remaining Saga XP gems will be automatically consumed when the character with the gems in their inventory first logs into the game. If you don’t want to have your Saga XP gems automatically consumed when you first log in, consume the gems between now and the release of Update 23. Thank you!

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #27 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
From U23 release notes

Hold for Reinforcements

This quest no longer has a failure condition. Coyle now only suffers incapacitating damage once he is below zero hit points. Players are now awarded optional XP for completing the dungeon without Coyle being incapacitated.
The base XP of the quest has been increased by 1216 XP. The new optional objective is worth 50% of the base.

Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint