Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Selling Tier 3 TF weapons On ASAH (Read 14556 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Selling Tier 3 TF weapons On ASAH
Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:44am
Print Post  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Selling Tier 3 TF weapons On ASAH
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:48am
Print Post  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:51am
Print Post  
And once again, I just can't seem to care.

Drama factor: 0.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:52am
Print Post  
damnit thelanis. how am i sposed to move weapons around now. ~grumble grumble~ Im an arms dealer, now i cant deal

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:03am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:51am:
And once again, I just can't seem to care.

Drama factor: 0.

You cared enough to read and post. Dumb factor: 10

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:06am
Print Post  
I see no such weapons in the Thelanis ASAH.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:07am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:03am:
You cared enough to read and post. Dumb factor: 10

I do not think you have the right qualifications to assess my level of dumbness. That would require you to actually have a brain.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:08am
Print Post  
FM wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:06am:

Poster might have seen the MF thread and removed em?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:08am
Print Post  
FM wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:06am:

I just logged there and saw nothing either. Might be the player moved them over to his alt or a friend's toon.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:09am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:07am:
I do not think you have the right qualifications to assess my level of dumbness. That would require you to actually have a brain.

Enough qualifications to know when someone cares enough to post they dont care? youre really dumb.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #10 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:09am:
Enough qualifications to know when someone cares enough to post they dont care? youre really dumb.

Grin lmao.

I also don't think you have the skill level to evaluate my level of caring.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:12am:

Would that be skill level of baiting you to respond and look even more stupid? Or your skill level in this game? Or your skill level in pretending you dont care by reading and responding to it all?

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #12 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:22am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:12am:
Grin lmao.

Crawl back over to Jerry.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #13 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:24am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:19am:
Would that be skill level of baiting you to respond and look even more stupid? Or your skill level in this game? Or your skill level in pretending you dont care by reading and responding to it all?

I really wonder who's baiting who here. And in "this" game, you're gonna find it very hard to reach my level. Wink

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:27am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:24am:
I really wonder who's baiting who here. And in "this" game, you're gonna find it very hard to reach my level. Wink

Your level of getting slapped around like a retard by every poster here ever? Or your level of getting abused by Shat after you thought you were good at this game, or "this" game? Or like when Matrix declined you for being a retard? Which one exactly?

It's not my fault you were raised on a farm and had donkeys kick you in the head all day long.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:27am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:30am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:27am:
Your level of getting slapped around like a retard by every poster here ever? Or your level of getting abused by Shat after you thought you were good at this game, or "this" game? Or like when Matrix declined you for being a retard? Which one exactly?

It's not my fault you were raised on a farm and had donkeys kick you in the head all day long.

Smiley omg, Rubbinns. don't tell me you're in love with me too? Brace yourself, man!

Here's a little hint. acknowledging that you've been stalking me.. never a good sign.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:36am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:30am:
Smiley omg, Rubbinns. don't tell me you're in love with me too? Brace yourself, man!

Here's a little hint. acknowledging that you've been stalking me.. never a good sign.

Stalking you would require you not trying to post threads that backfire on you.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:03am
Print Post  
yawnnnnnnn. i dont care but gonna watch the drama non-stop Huh

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:36am:
Stalking you would require you not trying to post threads that backfire on you.

Smiley and how would you know what I consider backfire, and what my real intentions are? To know such things you'd actually have to know me a little.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:27am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:10am:
nd how would you know what I consider backfire, and what my real intentions are?

Umm. it doesnt matter what your intentions were. They were thwarted and turned against you in every thread you tried your drama shit in.

Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:10am:
To know such things you'd actually have to know me a little.

No, not really, but ok.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:27am:
Umm. it doesnt matter what your intentions were. They were thwarted and turned against you in every thread you tried your drama shit in.

Grin haha. Wrong.

Your drama sense is just awful. I'm trying to think of a fitting label, but it's not coming to me. And, no, fuckwit is just lame.

Oh, and here's another hint. Commenting on a thread and caring about it's contents are two different things. Smiley I don't give a fuk about ppl cheating? on Thelanis. I do care about picking on you for posting it though. One gives me pleasure, the other does not.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:42am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:42am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:39am:
haha. Wrong.

And by wrong you mean youre the only retard that thinks it's wrong?

Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:39am:
Your drama sense is just awful. I'm trying to think of a fitting label, but it's not coming to me. And, no, fuckwit is just lame.

How about DDOMicki? So I can dedicate my life to tweeting about being shitty at DDO on a social media site. Is that lame enough for you?

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:42am:
How about DDOMicki? So I can dedicate my life to tweeting about being shitty at DDO on a social media site. Is that lame enough for you?

Smiley Your level of stalking just went up a bunch to potentially creepy. Wonder if it's time to look into a restraining order.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:44am:
Your level of stalking just went up a bunch to potentially creepy. Wonder if it's time to look into a restraining order.

Or you not having it on your forum sig? Or Alex not posting your solos on here? Or?

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #24 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 5:46am:
Or you not having it on your forum sig? Or Alex not posting your solos on here? Or?

You stalking me on the forums too?

Alex is a creepy stalker. Is that who you want to be like?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint