Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) TIMES UP! TOO BAD IT WAS JUST MORE OLLIE LIES (Read 19624 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

TIMES UP! TOO BAD IT WAS JUST MORE OLLIE LIES
Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Yeah you were hiding, and you still cant let you fake exploit be tested by a unbiased party like Dropbear because it will fail, and he will say so if it does.

So by all means go ahead and keep trying to hide the fact that you dumbasses can only get people in your camp to say it works, while no one else does, all while avoiding the test by Dropbear like the plague of truth it would be.

Ollie, Rubbins, Eighnuss, all scrambling and slinging shit because they cant back up some bullshit exploit there new buttlover lied about.  I love reading how when Rubby and E first joined in they tried to pretend they were impartial, but that was soon cracked with very little pressure. 

You asshats had a perfect way of getting rid of me and proving you were right, except.... that you couldn't because you exploit is fake and cant be tested because it will fail.

Dumbasses and their tools exposed and CASE CLOSED.

The best part?  I gave you 12 hours and you still couldn't dig up a actual working exploit that could be tested and work, all you can do is whine and bitch and finally show everyone that Rubbins and Eighnuss are just as big and bad of liars as Ollie has been proved to be AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN during the last three months.

Who knew? I mean sure we knew Rubbins was stupid, and Eighnuss was childish, but now its so clear that they are the same kind of dumb liars that Ollie is and that when the get caught they just try to bluff their way out of it, ha! what sad little fuckers you are!

OH STILL WANT TO SAY IT'S REAL???  WELL UNTIL DROPBEAR OR SOME PREDETERMINED AND NOT BEHOLDEN TO YOU (80% OF THE VAULT) CAN TEST AND CONFIRM IT, YOUR LITTLE FAKE EXPLOIT IS JUST SO MUCH BULLSHIT AND TROLLING.

12 FREE HOURS TO PRODUCE THE REAL GOODS AND YOU GET CAUGHT OUT AGAINBETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ASSHOLES,  Grin

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Re: TIMES UP! TOO BAD IT WAS JUST MORE OLLIE LIES
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
These dumbasses had plenty of time to prove their little shard exploit worked, but instead?  they just ran away and had their buddies say it did, because once again it was all a Ollie lie.

OH! AM WRONG FUCKWITS? THEN PROVE IT! HAVE SOMEONE PREDETERMINED AND INDEPENDENT LIKE DROPBEAR TEST YOUR EXPLOIT,

WHAT'S THAT?  YOU HAVE SOME LAME EXCUSE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T REALLY WORK?

THOUGHT SO!!

IP Logged

pape
Dragon Raider

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
you mad bro?

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
_________ and _________

fill in the blanks

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Booty and boobs?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:26pm:
_________ n _________

fill in the blanks

Boots n Pants n Boots n Pants n Boots n Pants... Cheesy

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
ok,if he doesn't have one,does anyone else?

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
pape wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:24pm:
you mad bro?

He is. I shared with somone i felt would not share it with anyone else to test. He came back and posted it worked (took him a while to get it to though) and it still wasnt enough for the great Barcelot. Who then called out 2 other vaulties as liars, as well as the person i had test it and demanded yet a fourth person to validate the claim. Hes been spewing since because he was told no.

A thread that started with 1 page, became 14 pages and counting. Approximately 50% of the posts were made by one man, no one child, to try and goad me into sharing with somone he could bribe into sharing with him. Alas, it has not worked, and will continue to not work. Feel free to ignore this thread passed this post. Good day to the fellow lurkers who cannot read the 14 page debatical Cheesy

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
I'm sure Cordovan can verify it.  This seems right up his alley.

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Popcorn?

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Nope,

Ollie made up some bullshit about being able to duplicate shards and couldn't back it up.

When he was giving many chances to have it proved by someone impartial and not in his camp he couldn't do it.

He whipped up a edit video, but that was seen through, then he tried to get a couple of vault members he has used in his past stupid lies to say it worked, still seen through. 

Everytime a name for a impartial judge was brought up to check his bullshit exploit Ollie said they were not good enough and couldn't be trusted. 

Then Dropbear said Ollie might be right, and Ollie jumped right in and said that Dropbears belief and word were good enough that it proved he was not lying.  So even though Dropbear seemed to be leaning Ollie's way we suggested that Dropbear be the one to do the test because he is a straight shooter

So Ollie panics! and now says that Dropbear isn't good enough, even though Ollie just posted that Dropbear's word was good enough to solve the question.

At this point trapped by his own words, lies and changing demands, Ollie hides for hours and gets Rubbins and Eighnuss to do his fighting for him while he avoids the constant offer of having Dropbear do the test, because... Ollie knows that even though Dropbear was leaning his way initially  that when the exploit is tested and does not work Dropbear will say so.

Then those morons spend hours attacking and whining all trying to distract for the fact that Ollie actually offered up Dropbear and then changed his mind and ran away when it cam time to put up or shut up.

And that is the deal, Eighnuss, rubbins, and Ollie will try to muddy the water still but they can't produce a exploit that works so they can't afford to have Dropbear or anyone not attached to them test it.

VERDICT?  ANOTHER OLLIE "GAMBIT" LIKE HIS "HACKED ACCOUNT"

CASE CLOSED

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
UNTIL SOMEONE IMPARTIAL AND PREDETERMINED LIKE DROPBEAR TESTS YOUR "SHARD" EXPLOIT AND IT WORKS... IT IS ALL JUST ANOTHER OLLIE BULLSHIT EXPLOIT HE CANNOT BACK UP.

BUT IT WON'T WORK!! WHICH IS WHY HE WONT LET DROPBEAR OR SOMEONE IMPARTIAL AND PREDETERMINED LIKE HIM TEST IT.

SO?? ANOTHER OLLIE BULLSHIT CLAIM EXPOSED.

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #12 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
SPAM

Some one wanna gank this fukwit please.

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

VorpalBunny
Korthos Resident

Reply #13 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:46pm:
Booty and boobs?

^
this

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #14 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:54pm:
Boots n Pants n Boots n Pants n Boots n Pants... Cheesy

You owe me for monitor cleaner for making me spew coffee out my nose.

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Holy crap.

It's not over.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #16 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:57pm:
Holy crap.

It's not over.

i just noticed that he hit up like every thread he could. this shit is just beginning

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
I'm still waiting for the boobs and bootys.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:12pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Ckorik
Dragon Raider

N00b

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:05pm:
I'm still waiting for the boobs and bootys.

Cordovan and Tolero?  Very sick.....

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah you were hiding, and you still cant let you fake exploit be tested by a unbiased party like Dropbear because it will fail, and he will say so if it does.

So by all means go ahead and keep trying to hide the fact that you dumbasses can only get people in your camp to say it works, while no one else does, all while avoiding the test by Dropbear like the plague of truth it would be.

Ollie, Rubbins, Eighnuss, all scrambling and slinging shit because they cant back up some bullshit exploit there new buttlover lied about.  I love reading how when Rubby and E first joined in they tried to pretend they were impartial, but that was soon cracked with very little pressure. 

You asshats had a perfect way of getting rid of me and proving you were right, except.... that you couldn't because you exploit is fake and cant be tested because it will fail.

Dumbasses and their tools exposed and CASE CLOSED.

The best part?  I gave you 12 hours and you still couldn't dig up a actual working exploit that could be tested and work, all you can do is whine and bitch and finally show everyone that Rubbins and Eighnuss are just as big and bad of liars as Ollie has been proved to be AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN during the last three months.

Who knew? I mean sure we knew Rubbins was stupid, and Eighnuss was childish, but now its so clear that they are the same kind of dumb liars that Ollie is and that when the get caught they just try to bluff their way out of it, ha! what sad little fuckers you are!

OH STILL WANT TO SAY IT'S REAL???  WELL UNTIL DROPBEAR OR SOME PREDETERMINED AND NOT BEHOLDEN TO YOU (80% OF THE VAULT) CAN TEST AND CONFIRM IT, YOUR LITTLE FAKE EXPLOIT IS JUST SO MUCH BULLSHIT AND TROLLING.

12 FREE HOURS TO PRODUCE THE REAL GOODS AND YOU GET CAUGHT OUT AGAINBETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ASSHOLES,  Grin

That's just like, your opinion man.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
UNTIL SOMEONE IMPARTIAL AND PREDETERMINED LIKE DROPBEAR TESTS YOUR "SHARD" EXPLOIT AND IT WORKS... IT IS ALL JUST ANOTHER OLLIE BULLSHIT EXPLOIT HE CANNOT BACK UP.

BUT IT WON'T WORK!! WHICH IS WHY HE WONT LET DROPBEAR OR SOMEONE IMPARTIAL AND PREDETERMINED LIKE HIM TEST IT.

SO?? ANOTHER OLLIE BULLSHIT CLAIM EXPOSED.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
barcelot...

1: People don't respond well to ultimatums.... it tends to provoke a "go fuck yourself" response.

2: This is CLEARLY an exploit that could not only wreak havoc in the game, but end peoples accounts.

3: Something like that would need to be shared with delicacy and care, as well as no small amount of discretion.

4: You raving like a 4 year old girl with a freshly skinned knee  embodies the exact opposite of maturity and rational discourse... no-one in their right mind would trust you with something like this... I wouldn't trust you with a damp sponge. I don't think anyone else will after this either.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:40pm by Doggydaddy »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
I like donuts

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #24 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Then Dropbear said Ollie might be right, and Ollie jumped right in and said that Dropbears belief and word were good enough that it proved he was not lying.  So even though Dropbear seemed to be leaning Ollie's way we suggested that Dropbear be the one to do the test because he is a straight shooter

Not to nitpick here.. but Drop did not say that he believed i was right persay, but rather that FTS was a trustworthy source and that if he said it worked, that was good enough for Drop to believe it worked. That being said, here is the quote so that you cant in some way change your wording again with the little edit button.

DropBear wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 11:10pm:
If FTS says it is real, then that's good enough for me.
Putting all his TP on the line (and his evening's entertainment) speaks volumes to me.

Something like this should never be posted in the open though. 
There is no way widespread use of this would be "good for the game" in any way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint