Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SO MUCH EASIER TO FIND VIDS THEN WORKING EXPLOIT (Read 5020 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

SO MUCH EASIER TO FIND VIDS THEN WORKING EXPLOIT
Aug 26th, 2014 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
So yet another 12 hours has come and  gone and still no working independent tested “shard exploit” from Ollie’s brain trust,  just a lot of panic, excuses, snarky comments and videos …. What a surprise!

I guess the fact that it was a bullshit claim to begin with makes it hard to produce a working one now.

I take great comfort knowing that no abuse I can point towards Rubbins and Eighnuss the closeted self-hating homophobe can make them feel as bad, as the sinking feeling they are getting in their stomachs now that it is becoming clearer and clearer that hooking their wagon to the latest Ollie’s bullshit express was a stupid thing to do…. Stupid even for Rubbins.

I TELL YOU WHAT, HERE IS ANOTHER GIFT FOR OLLIE AND HIS TWO WHORES, YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER 12 HOURS!!!!  I AM HAPPY TO GIVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE I KNOW AND MANY OTHERS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE YOU DON’T HAVE SHIT, YOU JUST ARE TRYING TO STALL.

Poor poor Rubbins, so glad you can find youtube still, shame you can't find a working exploit to be tested by someone not in your collective pockets, or better yet! a believable excuse for why you won't let it be tested by Dropbear!!!

How funny was it to watch you start claiming Dropbear wasn't trusty worthy after Ollie said he was??!!!  What made it even better was that NO ONE ON THE VAULT HAS EVER QUESTIONED DROPBEARS CREDS UNTIL YOU DID, AND YOU ONLY DID IT TO TRY AND DODGE HAVING YOUR LIE WITH OLLIE EXPOSED.

SO STUPID, SO VERY LAME AND STUPID, YOU AND EIGHNUSS TOTALLY DESERVE EACH OTHER AND THE HUMILIATION HOOKING UP WITH OLLIE HAS BROUGHT YOU HA HA!

NOW RUN ALONG AND TRY TO FIND SOME MORE VIDEOS, OR HAVE EIGHNUSS TYPE GAY AND RETARDED SOME MORE, BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS ARE SO EXPOSED.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: SO MUCH EASIER TO FIND VIDS THEN WORKING EXPLOIT
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
so much more easier to fish for retards. They just flock to me for attention. dont worry little retarded one rubby is here for you. I care about you. i need you. no one else plays with me anymore Sad

Quote:
shame you can't find a working exploit to be tested by someone not in your collective pockets, or better yet! a believable excuse for why you won't let it be tested by Dropbear!!!

That is because we want you to continue making yourself look bad. I already look bad this fact isnt advantageous to you in the slightest.

Abandon hope barcey, you have made me a frand!

« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2014 at 10:31pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

The Manager
Korthos Resident

I love tasty ass crakers!

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:45am
Print Post  
no one wants to tell an obnoxious piss ant like you the expoit. nor do they want it getting out so it can be fixed faster.

spend less time spamming and more time working to figure out things on your own. there's more than enough clues on the boards.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
So yet another 12 hours has come and  gone and still no working independent tested “shard exploit” from Ollie’s brain trust,  just a lot of panic, excuses, snarky comments and videos …. What a surprise!

I guess the fact that it was a bullshit claim to begin with makes it hard to produce a working one now.

I take great comfort knowing that no abuse I can point towards Rubbins and Eighnuss the closeted self-hating homophobe can make them feel as bad, as the sinking feeling they are getting in their stomachs now that it is becoming clearer and clearer that hooking their wagon to the latest Ollie’s bullshit express was a stupid thing to do…. Stupid even for Rubbins.

I TELL YOU WHAT, HERE IS ANOTHER GIFT FOR OLLIE AND HIS TWO WHORES, YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER 12 HOURS!!!!  I AM HAPPY TO GIVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE I KNOW AND MANY OTHERS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE YOU DON’T HAVE SHIT, YOU JUST ARE TRYING TO STALL.

Poor poor Rubbins, so glad you can find youtube still, shame you can't find a working exploit to be tested by someone not in your collective pockets, or better yet! a believable excuse for why you won't let it be tested by Dropbear!!!

How funny was it to watch you start claiming Dropbear wasn't trusty worthy after Ollie said he was??!!!  What made it even better was that NO ONE ON THE VAULT HAS EVER QUESTIONED DROPBEARS CREDS UNTIL YOU DID, AND YOU ONLY DID IT TO TRY AND DODGE HAVING YOUR LIE WITH OLLIE EXPOSED.

SO STUPID, SO VERY LAME AND STUPID, YOU AND EIGHNUSS TOTALLY DESERVE EACH OTHER AND THE HUMILIATION HOOKING UP WITH OLLIE HAS BROUGHT YOU HA HA!

NOW RUN ALONG AND TRY TO FIND SOME MORE VIDEOS, OR HAVE EIGHNUSS TYPE GAY AND RETARDED SOME MORE, BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS ARE SO EXPOSED.

12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!  Again?  I imagine him living like the villain in 7even, scribbling long notes in books about the Vault sinners.  12 HOURS!  The Apocalypse is coming!  12 HOURS!!!!

Bwahaha!

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:56am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:49am:
I imagine him ....

In a trenchcoat heading towards a school.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:58am
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:56am:
In a trenchcoat heading towards a school.

Or...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
just a lot of panic

NO ONE ON THE VAULT HAS EVER QUESTIONED DROPBEARS CREDS UNTIL YOU DID, AND YOU ONLY DID IT TO TRY AND DODGE HAVING YOUR LIE WITH OLLIE EXPOSED.

I think the people who are panicking are the one person who is flooding with CAPS and copy pasting forum posts across multiple threads.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 5:30am
Print Post  
yawn

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 6:55am
Print Post  
The Manager wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:40am:

Wood/would.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #10 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 7:09am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 12:49am:
12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!  Again?  I imagine him living like the villain in 7even, scribbling long notes in books about the Vault sinners.  12 HOURS!  The Apocalypse is coming!  12 HOURS!!!!

Bwahaha!

Even funnier to picture him standing on his roof all night screaming at the moon 'I'll give you 8 more hours to return the sun to the sky evil orb of doom!'

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

bosuze
Waterworks Kobold

wat kyk jy

Reply #11 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 9:13am
Print Post  
enjoyed the rant

so far, så bra

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Another 12 hours, and still no impartial testing by Dropbear or someone like him allowed, nothing but excuses and stalling.

Ollie, Rubbins, Eighnuss, the Three Bullshiteers……

Not surprising considering the Vault history of each fuckwit.

Maybe all three of them had their accounts “hacked” or it’s a “gambit” or they were “banned”, or any number of bullshit stories… because:

THE “SHARD EXPLOIT” IS JUST ANOTHER BULLSHIT CLAIM OLLIE AND CO CAN'T BACK UP INDEPENDENTLY,

you morons are scared and fucked, over two days now ha!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #13 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
  I AM HAPPY TO BE GAY AND RETARDED SOME MORE, BECAUSE I ARE SO EXPOSED.

i dont need to type it when you do it for me

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Cleridin
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #14 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Tired of it all ...

Shard exploit: Multiple ways to achieve the same result ...

1. Involves DC alone
2. Involves DC and buy back
3. Involves DC and TR bank (Similar to TR timers)

Play around and you'll figure it out.

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #15 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Cleridin wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:23pm:
words

Happy barksalot?  Oh probably not, it wasn't spoon fed to you.

IP Logged

_
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Tis obvious he is talking all this shit to get someone
to give him exploit information lol.

Needa cool it with that caps rage tho, or else
some people may not take you seriously...

1v1 me mid techies.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #17 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
I just can't believe that Barcy didn't get a Title yet...

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Oh this “You just want the exploit” tactic is priceless, I mean really, spare me because it is the lamest of all Ollie and Co’s excuses not to have the fake exploit tested.

I have never asked for the fucking exploit, only independent verification that it works instead of the word of Ollie and Co’s minions, which why I suggested Dropbear do the test, but only after Ollie herself posted how good Dropbears word was and how he could be the last word.

Only then when they saw Ollie’s big mouth had trapped them into being exposed did Rubbins start to try and smear Dropbear, Ollie’s own endorsement conveniently forgotten.

But the anyone who has dealt with Dropbear knows that he has more discretion to anyone else on the vault and that he has been keeping exploits and PM’ing new comers to the vault, advising them to not publicly post exploits or share with untested members since he joined the Vault.

Up until Rubbins saw how fucked they were, no one on the Vault has ever questioned Dropbear or his trustworthiness and exploit knowledge. 

Which of course is why Rubbins tried to smear him and why I want him to do the test,

Because Dropbear, who incidentally was leaning Ollie’s way initially, would tell the truth when he found out the shard exploit was bullshit. 

Since then Ollie and the other Bullshiteers have tried to distract in anyway they can including this whole lame, “oh you just want our exploit” excuse.

The problem with this excuse is that not only do I not want or need your fake exploit boys, Dropbear wouldn’t give it to me anyway, because he is trustworthy, and he is more then a little pissed with me for dragging him into this after Ollie brought his name up.

SO?  JUST MORE OLLIE AND CO’S BULLSHIT DESPERATION TO PREVENT THEIR FAKE EXPLOIT FROM BEING EXPOSED.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #19 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ollie brought his name up.

Um, you brought him into this, not me

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Oh this “You just want the exploit” tactic is priceless, I mean really, spare me because it is the lamest of all Ollie and Co’s excuses not to have the fake exploit tested.

I have never asked for the fucking exploit, only independent verification that it works instead of the word of Ollie and Co’s minions, which why I suggested Dropbear do the test, but only after Ollie herself posted how good Dropbears word was and how he could be the last word.

Only then when they saw Ollie’s big mouth had trapped them into being exposed did Rubbins start to try and smear Dropbear, Ollie’s own endorsement conveniently forgotten.

But the anyone who has dealt with Dropbear knows that he has more discretion to anyone else on the vault and that he has been keeping exploits and PM’ing new comers to the vault, advising them to not publicly post exploits or share with untested members since he joined the Vault.

Up until Rubbins saw how fucked they were, no one on the Vault has ever questioned Dropbear or his trustworthiness and exploit knowledge. 

Which of course is why Rubbins tried to smear him and why I want him to do the test,

Because Dropbear, who incidentally was leaning Ollie’s way initially, would tell the truth when he found out the shard exploit was bullshit. 

Since then Ollie and the other Bullshiteers have tried to distract in anyway they can including this whole lame, “oh you just want our exploit” excuse.

The problem with this excuse is that not only do I not want or need your fake exploit boys, Dropbear wouldn’t give it to me anyway, because he is trustworthy, and he is more then a little pissed with me for dragging him into this after Ollie brought his name up.

SO?  JUST MORE OLLIE AND CO’S BULLSHIT DESPERATION TO PREVENT THEIR FAKE EXPLOIT FROM BEING EXPOSED.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #21 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
into this after Ollie brought his name up.

You still havnt fixed it yet, after YOU brought him into it. not Ollie

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #22 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:01pm:

I think we should compose a generic copy+paste reply for all of Barce's posts.

Maybe a pic of goatse.cs?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #23 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:01pm:

Talking in third person? You're almost as crazy as barks-a-lot.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #24 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:

This letter tells a story about power and politics and propaganda, about the tension between respectable, hardworking people and disorderly lugs like Barcelot. It is a story about Barcelot's efforts to condemn innocent people to death. The key point of the following exposition is that he periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

The gloss that Barcelot's proxies put on Barcelot's epithets unfortunately does little to create a world in which careerism, moral relativism, and fetishism are all but forgotten. If Barcelot's plan to portray blockish smear merchants as personæ non gratæ is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to remove the misunderstanding that Barcelot has created in the minds of myriad people throughout the world. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that you don't need me to tell you that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to deal stiffly with whiney cult leaders who sap people's moral stamina. But the first step is to acknowledge that Barcelot is just trying to pick a fight. That's why he says that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere.

I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Barcelot's filthy orations, which extinguish the voices of opposition. Barcelot is trying to hide the fact that he revels in his sniffish campaign to craft propaganda that justifies irritating an incredible number of people. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that Barcelot not only lies but brags about his lying to his secret agents. In this land which has befriended the most crime-stained nutters you'll ever see, he has conspired, plotted, undermined, prostituted, and corrupted, and—hiding to this hour behind the braver screen of hideous scoundrels—dares to contrive and scheme the death of every principle that has protected him. There's a chance that Barcelot will make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what he has planned for the future within a short period of time. Well, that's extremely speculative, but it is clear today that if we are to plant markers that define the limits of what is uncontrollable and what is not, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the supercilious and vexatious ideologies that Barcelot promotes.

Exclusionism and aspheterism are not synonymous. In fact, they are so frequently in opposition and so universally irreconcilable that if they could speak, the birds, snakes, and other creatures who are our Earth brothers and Earth sisters would unmistakably say that Barcelot's undertakings are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth. More often than not, if there's one thing that Barcelot is good at, it's spreading the germs of hatred, of discord and jealously, of dissolution and decomposition. Purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of Barcelot's putrid writings. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how Barcelot has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his posse loyal to him. His principal myth is that he can scare us by using big words like “heterochromatization”. The truth is that the objection may still be raised that I'm too blathering to prevent the production of a new crop of costive heretics. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Barcelot's sole aspiration is apparently to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be utterly obvious to all. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does he assert that honor counts for nothing? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why it's possible that the nicest thing that can be said about Barcelot's functionaries is that they are saturnine nihilarians out to label everyone Barcelot doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible “-ist”. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how we mustn't be content to patch and darn, to piece and cobble at the worn and rotten fabric of Barcelot's lamebrained asseverations. Instead we must expand people's understanding of his clueless perorations.

What kind of loser wants to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a self-absorbed, morally repugnant new world order? A loser like Barcelot. Do I want him to lead a sinister jihad against those who oppose him? No, thank you very much; I myself would much rather expose injustice and puncture prejudice. In general, he leads me to believe that he is effete. That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making “statistical studies” about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I'd like to see a statistical study of Barcelot's capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many poxy, fatuitous peculators realize that the most perceptive members of our society respond positively to my message that Barcelot is determined to put as little thought as possible into solving the undeniable problems that our society is still facing with regard to communism. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that by instigating acrimony and discord, Barcelot has erected a monument to Lysenkoism. Only it does not seem proper to say that such a thing has been “created”. “Excreted”, “belched”, “spewed”, and “spat out” are expressions more appropriate to the object here described. You see, I realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what “thymolsulphonephthalein” means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that Barcelot refers to a variety of things using the word “pseudoparenchymatous”. Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that he answers to no one, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, he has been going around saying that matters of racial justice should enter a period of “benign neglect”. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that Barcelot somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that he would never dream of tricking academics into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry. I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization.

Here, too, we can see how Barcelot is still going around insisting that the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why he would want to feed us ever-larger doses of his lies and crackpot assumptions. I used a phrase a few moments ago. I referred to his idolators as “despicable nonentities.” You ought to memorize that phrase because, frankly, the time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we summon up the courage to restore the temple of our civilization to the ancient truths, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Barcelot instill distrust and thereby create a need for his sticky-fingered views, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of ornery incendiarism.

Given the destructiveness of Barcelot's cantankerous, passive-aggressive jibes, I propose that we implement a long-range survival plan. For starters, this plan should acknowledge that if I hear Barcelot's satellites say, “Barcelot knows the 'right' way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli” one more time, I'm going to throw up. It behooves us to remember that there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Barcelot finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Barcelot cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, Barcelot's sermons are the fertilizer that grows separatism to monstrous proportions. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: We must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Barcelot make bribery legal and part of business as usual or, alternatively, whether we should help young people develop the ability to make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good as citizens of a culturally diverse, democratic society in an interdependent world. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that I want to get my message about Barcelot out to the world. That may seem simple enough, but Barcelot's unregenerate winged monkeys fundamentally believe that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to paint people of different races and cultures as egocentric alien forces undermining the coherent national will. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that society should recognize that Barcelot's commitment to nativism is only part of the story. In fact, I have said that to Barcelot on many occasions, and I will keep on saying it until he stops blackmailing politicians into destroying our culture, our institutions, and our way of life.

Barcelot's insinuations are popular among ridiculous quodlibetarians but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to accept them. I was thinking about how I'll go out on a limb and say that Barcelot is a big fan of interrogation and torture. And then it hit me. Barcelot's blackshirts have been pivotal in sustaining the narrative that Barcelot's activities are on the up-and-up. Towards this end they toss about inflated figures, dubious “facts”, and exaggerated claims about how the average working-class person can't see through Barcelot's chicanery.

While there's no dispute that Barcelot is wicked and probably a little unrealistic, he's also cunning, implacable, fanatic, and ruthless. Why else would he divert our attention from serious issues? So let me make it clear that the whole of Barcelot's psychotic worldview may perhaps be expressed in one simple word. That word is “snobbism”. Let me explain: Barcelot thinks I'm trying to say that the Eleventh Commandment is, “Thou shalt create a regime of peevish extremism”. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Barcelot's head.

I have no doubt that Barcelot will brandish the word “disadvantageousness” (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live as soon as our backs are turned. He'll probably do so under the pretense of “humanitarian intervention” or some other equally inapposite appellation, but the reality is that Barcelot excels in fickleness, inconstancy, absence of thought and logic, and incapacity to reason. Now I could go off on that point alone, but a war of ideas is currently raging. On one side are dastardly grafters like Barcelot who fired the first shot by providing abhorrent, inattentive rumormongers with a milieu in which they can dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches. On the other side are people like you and me who are combating the uppity ideology of faddism that has infected the minds of so many dotty bureaucrats. If this war teaches us anything, it's that Barcelot does not hold himself answerable to any code of honor. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint