Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic When Eighnuss types so much and says so little :) (Read 9657 times)
Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Re: When Eighnuss types so much and says so little :)
Reply #25 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:00am
Print Post  

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #26 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:04am
Print Post  

Step it up...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #27 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:10am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:04am:
Step it up...

Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Lord OnePercenter's fusillades, I must qualify OnePercenter's character, his sources, and even his personal frame of mind towards me. First things first: If we look beyond OnePercenter's delusions of grandeur, we see that his opinion is that people prefer “cultural integrity” and “multicultural sensitivity” to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that you may make the comment, “What does this have to do with caustic maggots?” Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that my position is that OnePercenter's arguments are full of hair-splitting, lawyer-like quibbling and references to obscure authorities. He, in contrast, argues that lousy provincials make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and OnePercenter. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which he may dominate or intimidate others in the immediate years ahead, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that OnePercenter's policy of diminishing society's inducements to good behavior must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone OnePercenter's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which OnePercenter is willing to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions. Okay, I've written enough for one letter, so let me just finish by saying that Lord OnePercenter's practices are nothing short of yellow-bellied.

{edit} i blame eighnuss xD
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:10am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #28 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:18am
Print Post  
It was beautiful...  Thanks, peaches...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #29 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:29am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:18am:
It was beautiful...  Thanks, peaches...

Glad you liked it. With time, everyone will receive a special paragraph, just for them Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint