Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Vol raid on Lamm (Read 26147 times)
kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: Vol raid on Lamm
Reply #175 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:49am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 1:07am:
Yes. Tier 5 in KotC. Immune to energy drain.

Yeah my only Pal went the TR train way once they moved it to T5. That was about the only good thing non-robot Pal had going for them. Shame they didn't move it back down with the refresh. :/

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #176 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 1:34am:
I havent noticed in particular. The Melee Power and PRR changes are already crazy. Alex and I went in to Fleshmakers today and just ran through it like it is heroic. DR applies first then the prr kicking in is 2 stronk. I didnt even have to use a single displace cast.

wanna know the sad part. You can do that at level 20, wearing iconic gear too. they are stupid easy :/

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #177 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:33am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:29am:
wanna know the sad part. You can do that at level 20, wearing iconic gear too. they are stupid easy :/

good,will make great exp grinds

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #178 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:37am
Print Post  

Because of this, Turbine will be cranking up the difficulty, with ALL mobs (including bats) being able to cast Time Stop.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #179 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:46am
Print Post  

Hmm if you talking EE actually try non Paladin ( aka no 170 prr and 60 dr) those golems and Death Knights things hit pretty fucking hard.
One Daze/TacDeto and you are toast in 3 - 4 hits, I copied Tempest and it wasn't THAT easy.
It's just uber prr that is super strong.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #180 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:46am:
Hmm if you talking EE actually try non Paladin ( aka no 170 prr and 60 dr) those golems and Death Knights things hit pretty fucking hard.
One Daze/TacDeto and you are toast in 3 - 4 hits, I copied Tempest and it wasn't THAT easy.

i brought my monk to llama to try and i was soloing those quests on ee at about the same speed i do heroic elite at lvl and im missing some gear in that guy
sure i had to drink a load of pots but whatever you know

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #181 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:30am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:28am:
i brought my monk to llama to try and i was soloing those quests on ee at about the same speed i do heroic elite at lvl and im missing some gear in that guy
sure i had to drink a load of pots but whatever you know

Seems slow for a monk with druid levels :p

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #182 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:31am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:30am:

susshhhhh you Tongue
i only have a few shuris.... few dozens is still a few Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:41am by FuckThisShit »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #183 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:30am:

Guess that saves me a response. I'd mail you hair dye.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #184 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Tried few things on Lama. EE Break Ranks with Alex and Clavus. Was too ez. I didnt use a single displace, again. In ee Ranks...

We then felt ballsy and tried ee 3man fire peak. On 3 melees. Good luck with that one. Anyone crying melees too OP are retarded. Try to do fire peaks on all melees. Then tell me how youre actually fully retarded. Wonder why all the fastest raid times are by majority party of ranged and casters? No, me either.

After having our uberness brought down. Clav, I, and KookieKobold 3 manned Abbot EN. Kookie rage quit lol. We tried reentry few times. Still no completion.

The raid, I believe, has not been completed without using the entrance perch to aggro everything that is remotely a threat. Or 50 reentries. I'm in love <3

« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:03pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #185 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:46am:

Lvl 23 Shadar Kai pure rogue, under 500 hp, no prr.mrr to make a big difference. EE isnt THAT hard.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #186 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:03pm:
The raid, I believe, has not been completed without using the entrance perch to aggro everything that is remotely a threat. Or 50 reentries. I'm in love <3

We have succesfully completed, with 6 deaths, 0 reentries, 5 man EN Mark of Death. Even with the quell/beholder spawn rate as is. Practice does make perfect (sadly those deaths occured cuz, well, encasement sucks. And we refused to use the ploit to get out of it) Also, did not perch at entrance. Though we did hold beholders/Quells on the abbot statue side (where first DD spawns) without killing them. Just held aggro. With inferno/Blue frenzy, we would all drop into water rather than icewand it
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:54pm by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #187 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:52pm:
Also, did not perch at entrance. Though we did hold beholders/Quells on the abbot statue side (where first DD spawns) without killing them. Just held aggro. With inferno/Blue frenzy, we would all drop into water rather than icewand it

Did aggro stay on tank after coming out of water?

Death Mark is insta kill no save and it reaches out to the ice islands.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:57pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #188 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:03pm:
Tried few things on Lama. EE Break Ranks with Alex and Clavus. Was too ez. I didnt use a single displace, again. In ee Ranks...

We then felt ballsy and tried ee 3man fire peak. On 3 melees. Good luck with that one. Anyone crying melees too OP are retarded. Try to do fire peaks on all melees. Then tell me how youre actually fully retarded. Wonder why all the fastest raid times are by majority party of ranged and casters? No, me either.

After having our uberness brought down. Clav, I, and KookieKobold 3 manned Abbot EN. Kookie rage quit lol. We tried reentry few times. Still no completion.

Hahah, I fell asleep w/o logging off or saying bb xD, and I just woke up!

IP Logged

TractorsareEpic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #189 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 at 1:31am:
Hahah, I fell asleep w/o logging off or saying bb xD, and I just woke up!

Yeah...that just happened to me as well..I hate when that happens! Blah! Lolz! >< Hehe!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #190 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 3:56am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:52pm:
We have succesfully completed, with 6 deaths, 0 reentries, 5 man EN Mark of Death. Even with the quell/beholder spawn rate as is. Practice does make perfect (sadly those deaths occured cuz, well, encasement sucks. And we refused to use the ploit to get out of it) Also, did not perch at entrance. Though we did hold beholders/Quells on the abbot statue side (where first DD spawns) without killing them. Just held aggro. With inferno/Blue frenzy, we would all drop into water rather than icewand it

Blah blah 12 HOURS blah blah blah DropBear blah so fucked

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #191 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Case Closed.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint