Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) AS exploit (Read 20969 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: AS exploit
Reply #100 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:31am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:25am:
i believed that no one can be truly stupid to the root without at least one chance of redemption

have you never seen the people that play this game or post on the forums?

Stoddard?
Jalont?
HAL?
Hendrick?
LeslieWest?
FlaviusMaximus?
Trudh?
Nayus?
Janave?

I would go back and compile a more extensive list for the roll call, but you get the point.

Apologies if i left anyone of importance off this list. Wasn't meant to be an all inclusive list. Will get to you soon enough. Thx for understanding.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:32am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #101 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:34am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:28am:
what is even worse is knowing that people like him are the ones dumb enough to not be able to use birth control measures and are more likely to spread their stupid dna to future generations
arghhhhhh

It doesn't like that, but Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #102 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Go ahead boys, try to spin, but the ship has sailed without you. 

See it wasn't me who was fooled by Ohfaq at first, it was Ollie and then Eighnuss, and finally Rubbins who thought they had been outed. So in that first 15 minutes you copped to it, in a rush to downplay your being busted so publicly, and act like it was only a "Gambit" and no big deal.

Only a hour or two later when it was more clear that Ohfaq had joined the fun did you start desperately trying to wind back your admissions.  So fucking funny to watch you claw at any shred of credibility now, man I really didn't think I could smile any bigger!  My face may get stuck this way.

And btw boys? try looking at a timeline of your post surrounding the event, it makes for very humorous viewing, and you should probably not delete or edit any of that now, seeing some of us had a vested interest it saving it all  Smiley

Now get back out there and try to pretend boys! 

« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:39am by »  

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #103 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:31am:
have you never seen the people that play this game or post on the forums?

Stoddard?
Jalont?
HAL?
Hendrick?
LeslieWest?
FlaviusMaximus?
Trudh?
Nayus?
Janave?

I would go back and compile a more extensive list for the roll call, but you get the point.

Apologies if i left anyone of importance off this list. Wasn't meant to be an all inclusive list. Will get to you soon enough. Thx for understanding.

yeah well for my own sanity i used to like to think that even those were not complete morons, but now that barc has opened the pandora's box in my head and i have seen that 100% stupid is possible i start to dread for those as well

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
See it wasn't me who was fooled by Ohfaq at first, it was Ollie and then Eighnuss, and finally Rubbins who thought they had been outed in the first 15 minutes you copped to it, in a rush to downplay your being busted so publicly

umm. lol. are you okay? We actually did this in lurker free while you were off your sockpuppet. So gud n so dumb!

Quote:
spin

a little too ironic, dont you think?

Quote:
Only a hour or two later when it was more clear that Ohfaq had joined the fun did you start desperately trying to wind back your admissions. 

You mean the hour or two prior to oh faq doing this in lurker free zone where we were all posting at the time? ok!

Quote:
pretend

More irony.

Quote:
looking at a timeline of your post surrounding the event

Hai Nader Cheesy

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #105 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Quote:
Herp derp derp derp derp herpa deperty derp

there i fixed your grammar mistakes once again

IP Logged

S
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:55am:
You trying to steal my spotlight, bro?

Nah. You can keep the spotlight. I prefer to sit in the background and watch. Maybe toss out a random quip or observation while I'm at lunch with shitty wifi and nothing better to do.   ;p

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
S wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:04pm:
Nah. You can keep the spotlight. I prefer to sit in the background and watch. Maybe toss out a random quip or observation while I'm at lunch with shitty wifi and nothing better to do.   ;p

Im offended that you would say im getting there. What do i post besides shit talking, name calling, harassment, and general asshatery, that would make you say getting there?

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #108 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
S wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:22am:
I'm new to the forum

Yes, this is quite clear. The vault has a diverse population. There are intelligent people who come to discuss ddo without the limits present on the shithole ddo forums. There are people who seek only exploits. There are people who want to speak out against exploits. There are people who just want a laugh at someone elses expense. there are people who just want to debate in general. This is true with pretty much any internet based forum.

However, there is one more element that is also common to most internet message boards. That is the unfunny, unoriginal, trendy, non contributing 'gay retard' There's plenty of examples of this type of poster. Some examples are users like "ddocrackhead" "mattyboy" "bambibeer" "barcelot" While there are plenty of others, i've forgotten them long ago as they faded from the spotlight. It is my duty to remind them, any everyone else, that they are gay and retarded. It is not acceptable to be a tryhard retard faggot on the internet. No one gives a fuck about their retarded antics. I maintain the balance by verifying the stupidity of their attempts at humor- as an impartial third party. I will excuse you for failing to understand this due to how new you are. Over time, you, like many before you, will learn that every single post I have ever made is both accurate and agreeable.

Signed,
Eighnuss - Friendly Ambassador to Gayfinder

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #109 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Go ahead boys, try to spin, but the ship has sailed without you. 

See it wasn't me who was fooled by Ohfaq at first, it was Ollie and then Eighnuss, and finally Rubbins who thought they had been outed. So in that first 15 minutes you copped to it, in a rush to downplay your being busted so publicly, and act like it was only a "Gambit" and no big deal.

Only a hour or two later when it was more clear that Ohfaq had joined the fun did you start desperately trying to wind back your admissions.  So fucking funny to watch you claw at any shred of credibility now, man I really didn't think I could smile any bigger!  My face may get stuck this way.

And btw boys? try looking at a timeline of your post surrounding the event, it makes for very humorous viewing, and you should probably not delete or edit any of that now, seeing some of us had a vested interest it saving it all 

Now get back out there and try to pretend boys! 

Not that i want to pull Ohfaq back into this. However for your benifit, here is the message i sent "DropBear" who then responded back to me. are you ready..

Now, in case your wondering. Ohfaq is the one that started the thread. Notice the Timestamps? The only person "Fooled" is you.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #110 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
mmmm...... doobie doobie doooo... dooooo doobie doobie!!!  huh! oh! I didn't see you there!

Was just enjoying some of my faves to pass the time, take a look at this recent release, sure to be a classic for months to come!

Vendui wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:39pm:
It has served its purpose. Barcelot broke

eighnuss wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:43pm:
Now we can all move forward with our lives.

Vendui wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:48pm:
Not to mention, if you were stupid enough to use TP on such a thing, then you deserved to lose your tp.

Ohfaq wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:50pm:
I felt like I had to take one for the team (the Vault), and test it asap. At least I get to keep the remaining AS..

Vendui wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:52pm:
The silver lining i guess

Skoodge wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 2:48pm:
True, why bother wasting turbine points to check to see if Ollie is full of bullshit and a liar?  I tested that for free Tongue

Well I will let you asshats get back to trying to talking that boot out of your collective asses now, don't worry you will be seeing these gems quite a bit in the next few months as you try to rebuild your "reputations" ha ha, sorry I had to use quotation marks when referring to you and reputation together, must be a new Vault feature.

Man! you three got fucked, by yourselves no less!! Grin

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #111 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Sweet god.. it was all about to be over.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #112 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:56pm:
Not that i want to pull Ohfaq back into this. However for your benifit, here is the message i sent "DropBear" who then responded back to me. are you ready..

http://i.imgur.com/A12dYK4.png

Now, in case your wondering. Ohfaq is the one that started the thread. Notice the Timestamps? The only person "Fooled" is you.

Yeah, and we all know how trust worthy your sceen-shots, pics, and "videos" are Ollie ha ha ha!

pull the other one eh?

still fucking yourself.... nice!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #113 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:01pm:

I know.

It's really, really sad. Any normal person would've just laughed and joked about it. But the ULTRAderp is sticking to his guns.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #114 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
mmmm...... doobie doobie doooo... dooooo doobie doobie!!!  huh! oh! I didn't see you there!

Was just enjoying some of my faves to pass the time, take a look at this recent release, sure to be a classic for months to come!

Well I will let you asshats get back to trying to talking that boot out of your collective asses now, don't worry you will be seeing these gems quite a bit in the next few months as you try to rebuild your "reputations" ha ha, sorry I had to use quotation marks when referring to you and reputation together, must be a new Vault feature.

Man! you three got fucked, by yourselves no less!! Grin

Hey idiot. Look at the names on your post. Look at the timestamps.

Look at the original post:

Ohfaq wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:30pm:
I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint all those who were expecting a working Astral Shards exploit.
My tests showed that it DOES NOT work.
You can all go back to your bussiness now, Turbine has nothing to worry about.
And since I wasted more than 3000TP to test it, Ollie ...you are so fucked!
I'll post a verification image later.

And then look at yourself. Do we need to give additional visual aids? See that new avatar you have? Well done.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #115 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:06pm
Print Post  

there is no redemption, hes gone full retard again

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #116 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
its especially funny cause everyone except him gets it. he saw it and was like "YES I KNEW IT YOU FUCKERS ARE REALLY FUCKED NOW. ALL I NEED IS A THIRD PARTY TO VERIFY HOW FUCKED YOU ARE"

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #117 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:10pm
Print Post  

Don't sweat it Sasha it is over, you are just hearing the death throes of Ollie and Co's last attempt at bullshit. 

You will notice it took them a day to try and devise a tactic to wind it all back,  which is why none of this was available to them right away except of course their early admissions of guilt, Then their ego's really started to sting and they have had work for the last 24 to fabricate and drum up what they could, and it is all pretty underwhelming.

The funniest part is that if they had somehow managed to come up with something.. anything that didn't sound so desperate they would have just been right back where they were before they admitted it was bullshit yesterday, where being, they would still have to produce a working version of their fake exploit, ha ha ha how rich is that?   and when they couldn't produce it AGAIN, more humiliation would follow them.

So relax sasha... except for the sound of their desperate antics to regain some face?  this is going to be a great weekend!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
you three got fucked, by yourselves no less

That must be like your entire life. In one sentence.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #119 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Don't sweat it Sasha it is over, you are just hearing the death throes of Ollie and Co's last attempt at bullshit. 

You will notice it took them a day to try and devise a tactic to wind it all back,  which is why none of this was available to them right away except of course their early admissions of guilt, Then their ego's really started to sting and they have had work for the last 24 to fabricate and drum up what they could, and it is all pretty underwhelming.

The funniest part is that if they had somehow managed to come up with something.. anything that didn't sound so desperate they would have just been right back where they were before they admitted it was bullshit yesterday, where being, they would still have to produce a working version of their fake exploit, ha ha ha how rich is that?   and when they couldn't produce it AGAIN, more humiliation would follow them.

So relax sasha... except for the sound of their desperate antics to regain some face?  this is going to be a great weekend!

wow there really is no limits to herpderp ignorance

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #120 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
I almost feel sad for him. Not really though

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #121 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:06pm:
Hey idiot. Look at the names on your post. Look at the timestamps.

Look at the original post:

And then look at yourself. Do we need to give additional visual aids? See that new avatar you have? Well done.

Yeah and I want you to know that I always appreciate Ollie's "artwork". 

And I don't want you to think that I enjoy it any less  when Ollie could only produce it 24 hours later, and only 18 hours after they boys decided they needed to try to wind back their admissions, because that delay doesn't make it any less enjoyable, on the contrary it makes it that much funnier for me and others.

The fact is Ollie and the boys thought they had been caught and proceeded to cop to it, until their egos couldn't take all the mockery. 

Ah but too late, truth is out.

Of course if they really want to play this out again  Smiley  Then lets pick a new judge that can be trusted by both sides and have them check the fake exploit!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha!  oh what I would give to see their faces right now!  Grin

Otherwise, thanks, I love the new icon as well, Ralph is a dick but a very effective one, I wear it with pride.   Ollie claims = the covair of exploits, unsafe at any latency

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Then lets pick a new judge that can be trusted by both sides and have them check the fake exploit

Yes! Just give ola your log in info. And he can recreate it on your account. Or you can chone your sockpuppet?

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #123 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:06pm:
Do we need to give additional visual aids?

That's the worst kind of aids.   Sad

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #124 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah and I want you to know that I always appreciate Ollie's "artwork". 

are you that stupid. YOU quoted Ohfaq, Though, when you did he had his name as Dropbear. Cloaking devices are so hard to see through these days

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint