Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) AS exploit (Read 21006 times)
Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Re: AS exploit
Reply #125 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Yo, Barcelot.
This prank was devised by me alone. After Revaulting suggested that i could change my display name to DropBear.
Ollie's photo is real, he understood my prank and joined, as a few others did too.

As for the wasted TP, let me remind you a post of mine a few days ago,in response to what FuckThisShit said.

Ohfaq wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 8:58pm:
i hope you dont mean in live servers while lamannia is up

Your friendly independent and unbiased 3rd party,
Dropbear* (aka Ohfaq)

*not to be confused with the real one, DropBear
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:37pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #126 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:12pm:
Yo, Barcelot.
This prank was devised by me alone. After Revaulting suggested that i could change my display name to DropBear.
Ollie's photo is real, he understoon my prank and joined, as a few others did too.

As for the wasted TP, let me remind you a post of mine a week ago,in response to what FuckThatShit said.

Dropbear* (aka Ohfaq)

Priceless xD

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #127 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah and I want you to know that I always appreciate Ollie's "artwork". 

And I don't want you to think that I enjoy it any less  when Ollie could only produce it 24 hours later, and only 18 hours after they boys decided they needed to try to wind back their admissions, because that delay doesn't make it any less enjoyable, on the contrary it makes it that much funnier for me and others.

The fact is Ollie and the boys thought they had been caught and proceeded to cop to it, until their egos couldn't take all the mockery. 

Ah but too late, truth is out.

Of course if they really want to play this out again  Smiley  Then lets pick a new judge that can be trusted by both sides and have them check the fake exploit!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha!  oh what I would give to see their faces right now!  Grin

Otherwise, thanks, I love the new icon as well, Ralph is a dick but a very effective one, I wear it with pride.   Ollie claims = the covair of exploits, unsafe at any latency

And up to now, you still don't get it.

The "Dropbear" that posted that the shard exploit isn't real is NOT the DropBear that you were expecting. It was a well-executed prank that a few folks were in on, then everyone but you eventually understood.

THAT is how they still win because, exploit notwithstanding, they made a fool out of you. And with your continued ramblings, their win becomes even more exceptional. Either that, or your stupidity has gone where no stupidity has gone before.

Idiot.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #128 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
If he still doesn't get it, I move that barcelot have a huge avatar, much like stainer's huge-ass banhammer that says, "Ollie's bitch."

In memory of Arkat.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #129 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Yo, Barcelot.
Ollie's photo is real, he understood my prank and joined, as a few others did too.

As for the wasted TP, let me remind you a post of mine a few days ago,in response to what FuckThisShit said.

Dropbear* (aka Ohfaq)

Yeah I had PMs that showed the name changes even before I logged onto the main thread.  and let me say the prank worked exceptionally well because it prompted ollie to cop to it and Rubbins and Eighnuss quickly followed suit. so thanks!

Only later did they try to wind it all back, very funny.

Best part? they still can't produce a working shard exploit because it was always Bullshit,  so thanks for your help, probably saved us all 3 or four days before they cracked up on their own. 

So even while it didn't cause your intended result I see it as a even bigger success, it has been so enjoyable to watch these idiots try to rewrite what they did for the last 24 hours, and hilarious when they claim that NOW there is a shard exploit and I just don't get it.... so lets see, there is a exploit, then there is not a exploit, then there is a exploit, then there is not a exploit ... ad nauseum the shard caves claim by Eighnuss earlier today was the tastiest of all the flip-flops. 

It may be wrong to take so much enjoyment in the misfortune and shame of others... but in this case it is fantastic.

Get spinning boys!  only noon, you can change your stories at least 6 more times today! and still everyone with a brain now knows Ollie, Rubbins, Eighnuss, and minions were just making bullshit claim after bullshit claim! 

Golden!

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #130 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah I had PMs that showed the name changes even before I logged onto the main thread.  and let me say the prank worked exceptionally well because it prompted ollie to cop to it and Rubbins and Eighnuss quickly followed suit. so thanks!

are you that Daft? we KNEW it was a troll.. we TROLLED with him.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #131 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Only later did they try to wind it all back, very funny.

Best part? they still can't produce a working shard exploit because it was always Bullshit,  so thanks for your help, probably saved us all 3 or four days before they cracked up on their own. 

So even while it didn't cause your intended result I see it as a even bigger success, it has been so enjoyable to watch these idiots try to rewrite what they did for the last 24 hours, and hilarious when they claim that NOW there is a shard exploit and I just don't get it.... so lets see, there is a exploit, then there is not a exploit, then there is a exploit, then there is not a exploit ... ad nauseum the shard caves claim by Eighnuss earlier today was the tastiest of all the flip-flops. 

It may be wrong to take so much enjoyment in the misfortune and shame of others... but in this case it is fantastic.

Get spinning boys!  only noon, you can change your stories at least 6 more times today! and still everyone with a brain now knows Ollie, Rubbins, Eighnuss, and minions were just making bullshit claim after bullshit claim! 

Golden!

And you still do not get it.

DropBear already confirmed.

Again. Idiot.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #132 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:36pm:
If he still doesn't get it, I move that barcelot have a huge avatar, much like stainer's huge-ass banhammer that says, "Ollie's bitch."

He dint get it.. poor guy ^-^

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #133 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
The prank was ON YOU, ULTRAderp.

We took turns using the Dropbear user ID. Almost everyone has posted using it.

ULTRA ULTRA DERP!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
a even

an.

Quote:
a exploit

an.

Quote:
a exploit

an.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #135 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:51pm:

You confuse me with Sasha Tongue
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #136 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm:
You confuse me with Sasha Tongue

You're not fooling anyone, strakeln.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #137 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
i solemnly swear to never use "Dropbear" again. DropBear is the one and only, once again.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #138 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Oh dang, Ollie was full of bullshit, barc was beeing a cry baby, people in the vault was trolling.... just another day in the vault why the heck is this going on for so long?  Vault has become repetitive this week....

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #139 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:38pm:
Oh dang, Ollie was full of bullshit, barc was beeing a cry baby, people in the vault was trolling.... just another day in the vault why the heck is this going on for so long?  Vault has become repetitive this week....

https://i.imgflip.com/91qih.jpg

Maybe its one of those things where its funny, then it goes on for too long and stops being funny, but if it goes on even longer - it actually gets funny again.

I doubt it, but have to allow for the possibility.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #140 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:41pm:
Maybe its one of those things where its funny, then it goes on for too long and stops being funny, but if it goes on even longer - it actually gets funny again.

I doubt it, but have to allow for the possibility.

you have 12 hours to prove that via an impartial 3rd party like dropbear

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #141 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:50pm:
you have 12 hours to prove that via an impartial 3rd party like dropbear

Sadly, I'm sure we still have at least 12 hours of this left to see if it gets funny again or not.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #142 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:54pm:
i solemnly swear to never use "Dropbear" again. DropBear is the one and only, once again.

http://theeightysixthfloor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Mischief-Managed1-750x...

I feel so violated.   Cry

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #143 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:51pm:
The prank was ON YOU, ULTRAderp.

ULTRA ULTRA DERP!

Wow you really are desperate, too funny! so according to you, almost everyone one has posted with it,  but wait!  hmmm, oh here it is:

This prank was devised by me alone.

As I said, too funny!! and it was only a couple of posts above your latest squeal ho ho that is rich!,  In your rush to be part of the  club you made that simple oversight, I can almost hear you squealing look at me! look at me! I'm saying stuff to Barc!! like me! like me guys!!

so here are a couple of tips our little aspiring buttkisser, maybe next time check what someone with a bigger brain posted before stepping on your dick. and try no to sound so shrill and desperate to be seen involved, if that is possible for you. Also, stopping betting on the wrong horse all the time.

Otherwise if your intent was to be like Ollie? nice work! you posted something that was easily disproved, now to really be like Ollie just keep denying it for awhile and then pretend like it was your idea to get caught! 

Good luck finding new people to give you features!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #144 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
yawn

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #145 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
yeah, it is boring seeing me kick your heads day after day isn't it?

you stupid fucker  Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 7:25pm by »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #146 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Otherwise if your intent was to be like Ollie? nice work! you posted something that was easily disproved, now to really be like Ollie just keep denying it for awhile and then pretend like it was your idea to get caught! 

Did he just bite the hand that feeds? Dint he say somewhere that Ohfaq had more cred than anyone or soemthing..

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
ho ho

Mattyboy/Fire Foot.

Quote:
Good luck finding new people to give you features!

youre going to need it.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #148 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
See it wasn't me who was fooled by Ohfaq at first, it was Ollie and then Eighnuss, and finally Rubbins who thought they had been outed. So in that first 15 minutes you copped to it, in a rush to downplay your being busted so publicly, and act like it was only a "Gambit" and no big deal.

Nice. And here I was thinking the trolling couldn't continue. But your creative ass found a way.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4092/trolling101ql8.gif

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #149 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 7:48pm:
Did he just bite the hand that feeds? Dint he say somewhere that Ohfaq had more cred than anyone or soemthing..

huh?Huh
I was playing today and havent payed too much attention to the vault, so i dont know what you are refering to.
anyway, it seems that he's talking about notsunnyshadow.
but for the record he was never fed by me, if that's what you meant.
not that it would matter if i had. (well, not feed, but trade for another exploit)
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:13pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint