Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) AS exploit (Read 20937 times)
Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Re: AS exploit
Reply #150 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
I was playing today and havent payed too much attention to the vault, so i dont know what you are refering to.
anyway, it seems that he's talking about notsunnyshadow.
but for the record he was never fed by me, if that's what you meant.
not that it would matter if i had. (well, not feed, but trade for another exploit)

Poor choice of expression on my part. He was talking so highly of you the other day, and then he comes and posts that about you. He quoted your "It was all me, i trolled you" post and called you out as somone who wants my cock too like the rest of my gang ^-^

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #151 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:05pm:
Poor choice of expression on my part. He was talking so highly of you the other day, and then he comes and posts that about you. He quoted your "It was all me, i trolled you" post and called you out as somone who wants my cock too like the rest of my gang ^-^

the "This prank was devised by me alone." was me saying that i take the responsibility of the action.
also that none else knew about it, till i posted it. yes, then some of you realised it was a joke and joined, given also the discussion in the FLZ about name changes.

on the other hand, what barcelot wrote in his last post was meant for notsunnyshadow (if i understood correctly), who said that he was inside the trick too, and that my account was shared and a lot of people were posting with it.

obviously notsunnyshadow is trolling, and hence barcelot was trying to prove that.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #152 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
Hms. i dunno, he quoted you, and then typed more. Just looked like he was refering to you. Who knows, who cares Cheesy

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #153 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:21am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint