Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) AS exploit (Read 20961 times)
Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Re: AS exploit
Reply #75 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Busted, then admitted, and now its just the fading whines of the Ollie and his little buddies as you poor lads try to come to terms with the fact that you have been caught ... AGAIN, God it makes me smile.

If you're still trolling, I don't know how much more fun can be had, but keep on it. This adventure has been epic so far Smiley

If you're not trolling ... well now I just start to feel bad. If you're honestly taking it that seriously, it's not going to feel good at all when you realize what happened.

Try to focus on how much fun we all had.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

H8Tank
Titan Demolisher

Turbine Banned

Reply #76 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 7:22pm:
Ah, they Feynman, IMABIPOLAR and DioLabrat method...

Feynman wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 7:59pm:
Well, I call that a win, whichever way you choose to look at it Smiley

Yup

IMARANGER wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 5:36pm:
Your are stupider.

IMARANGER wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 6:54pm:
I'm fantasizing about your small penis right now. 

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #77 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:43pm:
there is a astral shard glitch?
this is the question that started it all so let me end it with, so there an't no astral shard glitch? lmao

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #78 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 8:32pm:
this is the question that started it all so let me end it with, so there an't no astral shard glitch? lmao

OFC there's no glitch.. Everything is working as intended!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 9:49pm
Print Post  

Roll Eyes

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #80 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 9:58pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #81 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
He is right about one thing. It wasnt a plan to have a cloaking device placed on two members Cheesy

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #82 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
I'm happy that i did not waste a single TP on this, though I did waste about 30 Lvl 20 Haste pots trying to get it to work.

Can we please change Ollie's forum title now? To something like lying piece of shit?

He's not a releaser of exploits, he's a troll.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:04pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:42am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:03pm:
I'm happy that i did not waste a single TP on this, though I did waste about 30 Lvl 20 Haste pots trying to get it to work.

Can we please change Ollie's forum title now? To something like lying piece of shit?

He's not a releaser of exploits, he's a troll.

Har, IF you are playing Barcelot by now, you dont have too... He doesnt sees the obvious, so no need to try and play smart.

IF you are not getting what happened in this thread, then you should slowly rerea it again Smiley

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:42am:
Har, IF you are playing Barcelot by now, you dont have too... He doesnt sees the obvious, so no need to try and play smart.

IF you are not getting what happened in this thread, then you should slowly rerea it again Smiley

Which OFC, doesnt mean Ollie is no a cunt. But I like him anyway.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #85 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:51am
Print Post  
remember, there is no exploit. please dont test, attempt, discuss and especially verify any form of AS recycling.

it is imperative that barcelot continues to pay real dollars for his epic hard gearset

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #86 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 6:01am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 8:06pm:
If you're still trolling, I don't know how much more fun can be had, but keep on it. This adventure has been epic so far Smiley

If you're not trolling ... well now I just start to feel bad. If you're honestly taking it that seriously, it's not going to feel good at all when you realize what happened.

Try to focus on how much fun we all had.

i feel exactly the same thing.
dont get me wrong, i still hate olath. but the whole spamming had to be answered by some trolling. Tongue
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 8:48am by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #87 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 6:10am
Print Post  

IP Logged

S
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:22am
Print Post  
I'm new to the forum, but I thought it was a known fact that you just ignore Ollie when he says anything. Kind of like  bambi and firefoot except Ollie at least speaks understandable english. Ah, Thaz, Eigh, And Barc too. probably a couple more. Rubb is getting there now. They always say the exact same thing once you boil it down, "blah blah blah, give me attention." Let the flames begin?

Maybe I should have posted boobies with this, but I don't think the Mc Wifi I'm using right now would be able to handle it.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #89 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:24am
Print Post  
S wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:22am:
I'm new to the forum, but I thought it was a known fact that you just ignore Ollie when he says anything. Kind of like  bambi and firefoot except Ollie at least speaks understandable english. Ah, Thaz, Eigh, And Barc too. probably a couple more. Rubb is getting there now. They always say the exact same thing once you boil it down, "blah blah blah, give me attention." Let the flames begin?

Maybe I should have posted boobies with this, but I don't think the Mc Wifi I'm using right now would be able to handle it.

You can DIAF. You're just as much of an attention whore as the rest of us. If you weren't you wouldn't have bothered to comment.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:55am
Print Post  
S wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:22am:
Rubb is getting there now.

You trying to steal my spotlight, bro?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #91 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:24am:
You can DIAF. You're just as much of an attention whore as the rest of us. If you weren't you wouldn't have bothered to comment.

Lies and slander!

Note that whores get PAID.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #92 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:03am
Print Post  
It's a new weekend, this needs to devolve moar for entertainment purposes ......

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #93 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:04am
Print Post  
This is just so sad...

He's the butt of the joke and everyone gets it. Everyone but him. Are there any changes today? Has he choned yet?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Wow! what a great night of sleep knowing Ollie and his buddies got busted again.

Ah sweet slumber while these little Liars tried to claw back ground lost. 

Hey, just imagine what would happen if Ollie, Rubbins, and Eighnuss put as much effort into trying to find exploits as they do into making them up?

Nothing? Oh well, you probably right, they are as clueless as sticks, especially Ollie now that his spreadsheet stopped yielding results over half a year ago.

Oh how I love the early shame truth response:

Vendui wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:39pm:
It has served its purpose. Barcelot broke

Vendui wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:48pm:
Not to mention, if you were stupid enough to use TP on such a thing, then you deserved to lose your tp.

Only hours later do they try to wind it all back, but to late as everyone already knows they were full of shit and now are trying to take it back.

Good Times 

Boy you three sure got fucked.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
just imagine what would happen if Ollie, Rubbins, and Eighnuss put as much effort into trying to find exploits as they do into making them up?

Imagine if you did and didnt have to beg me in pms for otto's dupes? lol@UAgain

Now reread the opening post. It wasn't Dropbear as you instantly thought and had an orgasm burst from your cunt. It was Oh Faq laughing and baiting you into more senile inducing rage posts which led you to PM everyone with exuberance and the thrill of victory coursing through your swollen vagina.

What a laugh was had by all as we posted your PMs that were filled with false hope at the dream that you were right. We thank you kindly for the entertainment. Please give us more. Maybe another 12 hours if you could find it in your kind soul to grant us?

Thanks again.
Sincerely, Rubby.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:15am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #96 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Quote:
Wow! what a great night of sleep knowing Ollie and his buddies got busted again.

Ah sweet slumber while these little Liars tried to claw back ground lost. 

Hey, just imagine what would happen if Ollie, Rubbins, and Eighnuss put as much effort into trying to find exploits as they do into making them up?

Nothing? Oh well, you probably right, they are as clueless as sticks, especially Ollie now that his spreadsheet stopped yielding results over half a year ago.

Oh how I love the early shame truth response:

Only hours later do they try to wind it all back, but to late as everyone already knows they were full of shit and now are trying to take it back.

Good Times 

Boy you three sure got fucked.

holy shit
is this for real? can someone really be that thick?
wow this has actually depressed me now

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:17am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:16am:
wow this has actually depressed me now

LIAR!!

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #98 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:17am:
LIAR!!

for real man, this has got me into a philosophical bullshit depression, one in which my previous stance in that i believed that no one can be truly stupid to the root without at least one chance of redemption
but this has proven that there is such person
and it depresses me coz if there can be truly a irredeemable stupid person in the world that what is it to stop the possibility of there being multiple of them barcelots in a future generation throwing us back into the dark ages?

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #99 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:28am
Print Post  
what is even worse is knowing that people like him are the ones dumb enough to not be able to use birth control measures and are more likely to spread their stupid dna to future generations
arghhhhhh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint