Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Lamannia Release Notes (Last Updated 8-28-14) (Read 14962 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Lamannia Release Notes (Last Updated 8-28-14)
Reply #50 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 8:12pm
Print Post  

AtomicMew wrote on Sep 6th, 2014 at 7:37pm:
Most shiradi records are the result of getting lucky with joy of the queen.

This is completely true. And all melee records, every single one is the result of Blitz. Not even one without.

The caster records that aren't the result of joy are almost assuredly due to lack of interest by end game melee players, as you say.

I agree. I don't think any non Joy is going to be faster than. And i think a Joy would beat a blitz in most if not all of those quests.

mean by your "end game population" comment.

Basically what you alluded to. That everyone who competed in the fastest time thread could be considered a part of the composition of the end game.
The only end game I see currently is 1) raids and 2) artificially challenging yourself by running things really fast.  There are no 6 man quests that are currently end game.

Many players get bored of the same 20~ epic quests and go back to heroic tring. Of those who choose to keep their toon at cap. They run Thunderholme and Shadowfell, while not really caring as much for the easier lower level quests like GH, High Road, Eveningstar. Outside of Epic TRing. 

Hiding wrote on Sep 6th, 2014 at 7:53pm:
Maybe I'm a different kind of retard but to me that suggests that melee are more difficult.

That is the thing GerbilInMyAnus fails to grasp. Every person will gravitate to what they like more. And a highly skilled player will play every type of character and perform well with all of them. Each one requires a different skill set to utilize effectively.

What I think is that ranged and casters are more powerful. When looking at the times in Wheloon, Storm Horns, Fire Peaks, and Shadow Dragon, if you breakdown the majority of classes in the raids and quests. then melees are the lowest in number. I dont believe that those current times for any raid could be faster with melees making up the bulk of the party.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint