Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic RUBBINS-- BUSTED-- WHAT A FUCKWIT (Read 4175 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

RUBBINS-- BUSTED-- WHAT A FUCKWIT
Aug 28th, 2014 at 3:30pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: RUBBINS-- BUSTED-- WHAT A FUCKWIT
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:12pm
Print Post  

tell me more how you dont want the exploit

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Lol Vault Nader.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:01am
Print Post  
nice title you earned there Bark.  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Gratz Barcy.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:12pm:
http://i.imgur.com/IDFYUfV.jpg

tell me more how you dont want the exploit

I said specifically I didn't want Ollie's fake shard exploit, do try to keep up Rubbins.

Then again it could be you are being obtuse on purpose because you are desperate, Or maybe we could get people to post every time you asked for one eh? ha ha ha!

You really are sounding like the spank little brat that you are now. 

By all means continue!

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 10:45pm:
Lol Vault Nader.

Flav wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:01am:
nice title you earned there Bark.  Roll Eyes

ILoveExploits wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:24am:
Gratz Barcy.

Thanks gents! I will wear it with pride, and embrace my inner cranky old man to the upmost.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
said specifically I didn't want Ollie's fake shard exploit

Just like you didnt want that exploit? LIAR. 12 hours get a judge and I chone.

Quote:
spank little brat

yeah, but im tougher, smarter, sexier, wittier, and more handsome than you, so

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
upmost

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #9 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Quote:
I said specifically I didn't want Ollie's fake shard exploit, do try to keep up Rubbins.

Then again it could be you are being obtuse on purpose because you are desperate, Or maybe we could get people to post every time you asked for one eh? ha ha ha!

You really are sounding like the spank little brat that you are now. 

By all means continue!

ULTRAderp.

Seriously. This is beyond ignorance-by-choice. This goes beyond retarded. If you were called gay and retarded, you should actually take it as a compliment.

Time line more or less goes like this:

Ollie claims shard exploit

Barce whines about not getting it, asks for proof

Ollie agrees to YOUR 3rd party

3rd party confirms proof, makes it known in a highly entertaining method that you probably did not understand or get or have no intention of ever understanding

Vault makes fun of barce and his ULTRAderp mode.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Ckorik
Dragon Raider

N00b

Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Barcelot,

No one gives a flying fuck if the eploit is true or not.  The most infamous expoit ever posted on the vault is the Fire Caves and the shard exploit is now (because of you) bound to the the second most famous.

In case you didn't fucking understand this messageboard isn't setup to exploit a game we actually all like.  It is specifically setup as an alternate discussion place where calling out Turbine on bullshit doesn't get you banned.

You didn't win anything in this argument because no matter if the exploit works or not is fucking irrelavant.  Either it does and the people who know about it wouldn't share it with you for any reason, or it doesn't and it's one big fucking troll.  Pick one - life goes on no matter which side you pick.  No matter the answer - it doesn't fucking matter.

No one gets a fucking reputation on this forum for 'knowing leet exploits' - if anything long term vault cred is gained from trolling Turbine in the form of 'drama initiatives' or 'rumors about exploits'.  In fact it's the simple fact that this forum is raw and unafraid that has drawn Turbine devs to actually read this drek - because even they know the official moderation system filters out too much.  You however are nothing but a fecal filled sore on the anus of the forum.  Go away and dance over your 'victory' in quiet and remember that you accomplished as much in your crusade as prohibition was effective in stopping alcohol.

I deeply and truely hope, that in your life you have something more real to hang onto than a fucking 'victory' over an exploit on an internet forum.  For you own sanity.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #11 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:00pm
Print Post  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:49am:
Just like you didnt want that exploit? LIAR. 12 hours get a judge and I chone.

yeah, but im tougher, smarter, sexier, wittier, and more handsome than you, so

Ha ha!  you are so bitter when you get de-pantsd in the middle of the school yard! 

Keep whining Rubbins it is just music to my ears  ha ha ha! 

What a shame there was never a shard exploit, you wouldn't be being bitch-slapped like this, 

now get beck to spinning, there may be some noob who will believe you!

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:56am:
ULTRAderp.

Seriously. This is beyond ignorance-by-choice. This goes beyond retarded. If you were called gay and retarded, you should actually take it as a compliment.

Time line more or less goes like this:

Ollie claims shard exploit

Barce whines about not getting it, asks for proof

Ollie agrees to YOUR 3rd party

3rd party confirms proof, makes it known in a highly entertaining method that you probably did not understand or get or have no intention of ever understanding

Vault makes fun of barce and his ULTRAderp mode.

Ha, you bet on the wrong horse again, and now your still trying to say that actually it was confirmed!  so funny, especially the part where you ignore the admissions of your three heroes right after they copped to it, and before they tried to wind it back. 

You must be tons of fun to go to the TAB with, I can just see you now: "my horse finished last so that means he won!!! see he finished last because he totally could have won!! he won waaaaaa!"

By all means continue, while I bask in satisfaction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
there may be some noob who will believe you!

You mean like this guy?

Oh, shit!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #15 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Shard Caves

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Ckorik wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:58am:
Barcelot,

apologist rambling

Really sorry man, I can't be bothered to slap you down, all the kicking of other fuckwits heads have really exhausted me and honestly?  when was the last time anything you said ever mattered  Smiley

Your boy got fucked, as they so richly deserved.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Your boy got fucked

Yes, and your pussy wasn't all that

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:44pm:
You mean like this guy?

http://i.imgur.com/IDFYUfV.jpg

Oh, shit!

Oh, I see where you are confused Rubbins, two things here:

1-that was before you showed you were playing Ollie games, and therefore didn't know anything but was desperate for attention.

2-the sad fact that you didn't have any knowledge about otto boxes, or any exploit to my knowledge when asked....

Clear enough for you?

now get back to spinning!!!!  cause bitch you been fucked  Smiley

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #19 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ha ha!  you are so bitter when you get de-pantsd in the middle of the school yard! 

Keep whining Rubbins it is just music to my ears  ha ha ha! 

What a shame there was never a shard exploit, you wouldn't be being bitch-slapped like this, 

now get beck to spinning, there may be some noob who will believe you!

Stop, you idiot. Just, please stop and reanalyze your situation. You've been fooling yourself. Okay, the rest of the Vault (almost in its entirety) helped - but *you* are the sole proprietor of your stupidity. You're like a foolish idiot who discovered that he drove onto a frozen lake, but to save face, you kept on driving through the cracked ice, into the freezing water, and continuing onto the depths of the lake.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:44pm:
Shard Caves

See? Eighnuss again in a rush to try to sound clever acknowledges what was made clear yesterday, that there never was a shard exploit and that it was just another attempt to start some long running bullshit claim.

Thanks Eighnuss, the more desperate you become the more helpful you are.... to others.

Get Spinning Eighnuss,  Smiley

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #21 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ha, you bet on the wrong horse again, and now your still trying to say that actually it was confirmed!  so funny, especially the part where you ignore the admissions of your three heroes right after they copped to it, and before they tried to wind it back. 

You must be tons of fun to go to the TAB with, I can just see you now: "my horse finished last so that means he won!!! see he finished last because he totally could have won!! he won waaaaaa!"

By all means continue, while I bask in satisfaction.

We're outright TELLING you your mistakes and you still won't f*ckin' listen.

My horse did not come last - not at all. Your horse died before he got into the racetrack. If you didn't get the gist of the entire freakin' joke - DROPBEAR CONFIRMED THAT THE EXPLOIT WORKS. YOU JUST DIDN'T GET IT.

Your precious 3rd party confirmation occurred ages ago. Everyone else already profited. The procedure was even laid out to everyone who could understand. It was funny when you were the only one who couldn't understand. Now, it's irritating.

You are beyond gay and retarded. You are barcelot.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #22 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
2-the sad fact that you didn't have any knowledge about otto boxes, or any exploit to my knowledge when asked....

coz people are jumping through hoops to give you any working exploit when you ask for it right?
*facepalm*

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #23 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
See? Eighnuss again in a rush to try to sound clever acknowledges what was made clear yesterday, that there never was a shard exploit and that it was just another attempt to start some long running bullshit claim.

Thanks Eighnuss, the more desperate you become the more helpful you are.... to others.

Get Spinning Eighnuss,  Smiley

I love how upset you are, it gives me goosebumps. Promise me that you wont stop sperging out. I want you to continue to be gay and retarded for weeks. You single handedly justify my presence here.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
was

were. You stupid fuck. Christ.. how many more corrections must i make?

Quote:
the sad fact that you didn't have any knowledge about otto boxes, or any exploit to my knowledge when asked

Oh, you mean sad as in you asking me for one? You asked me for other exploits?

Do you even English, bro? 

Quote:
cause bitch you been fucked

You silly ho. You misinterpreted me reaming you ass to mouth as me getting fucked.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 1:09pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint