Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Cuz, I wanna make Polls that mean nothing too... (Read 11839 times)
Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Re: Cuz, I wanna make Polls that mean nothing too...
Reply #50 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't agree with fire foots action but I can understand it. Moreover I am pretty sure that you will let your ego stop you from doing the right thing in real life just as it does in vault life. If you gave a shit about anyone other then yourself you would have pulled that crap before it brought undue attention down on the rest of us, but like I have said you are delusional and think everything is a game.  You must be 19-20 tops.

If i was 19-20, that would still make me 15 years older than you. However, if the image hurts you so bad, dont come to the vault. Simple right? If there were some REAL issue with the use of it in my Sig, Strake would undoubtedly already sent a message, or removed it himself, even with his lack of "work" drive. Your just still pissy that no ones shared with you yet. Get over it

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #51 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ha! how delusional are you? pretty fucking delusional. I am going to guess here. I would guess that you  have gotten away with questionable behavior online so often that you have convinced yourself that it extends to real life. 

I don't agree with fire foots action but I can understand it. Moreover I am pretty sure that you will let your ego stop you from doing the right thing in real life just as it does in vault life. If you gave a shit about anyone other then yourself you would have pulled that crap before it brought undue attention down on the rest of us, but like I have said you are delusional and think everything is a game.  You must be 19-20 tops.

Again. Posting pictures, no matter how suggestive, of a woman of legal age is not a crime.

Including the authorities in a gambit (good choice of words) to harass someone on the Internet is a crime.

Ollie, screen caps these, please. I'll help you file the complaint.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
then

than.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
I will pass that name change on as well so that they have Ollie, Vendy, whatever you change it to.

Cannot believe how blind you are, sicko.

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
If I put all words from Rubbins together, what will the sentence be?

No, it's not go diaf.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #55 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I will pass that name change on as well so that they have Ollie, Vendy, whatever you change it to.

Cannot believe how blind you are, sicko.

The picture is of Dakota Skye - adult film actress. 20 years old. Legal age. Adult film actress. 20 years old.

Perhaps you'll understand that when done the barcelot way.

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO VERIFY THROUGH AN IMPARTIAL 3RD PARTY LIKE DROPBEAR!!!!1ONE11!!1! THAT DAKOTA SKYE ADULT FILM ACTRESS 20 YEARS OF AGE IS A MINOR!!!

12 HOURS UR FUCKED!!!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #56 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:12pm:
and yet shes still old enough by law to fuck. Sad isnt it.

Legal enough to appear in adult films.  Some states its legal to fuck her even younger.  Legal doesn't always make it right, just like illegal doesn't always make it wrong.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

tocaia
Korthos Resident

I see you there.

Reply #57 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
in 3 years we'll know the resuslts. can't wait, oh boy!

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #58 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:54pm:
Should I take that as an Inference, or an Implication?

http://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/imply-infer/

Maybe Rubbins should start editing for you, too. One does not "take" things as inferences; one MAKES inferences or INFERS things. You also still don't seem to understand simple things like capitalization or punctuation. It must be rough being uneducated.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #59 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:58pm:
Maybe Rubbins should start editing for you, too. One does not "take" things as inferences; one MAKES inferences or INFERS things. You also still don't seem to understand simple things like capitalization or punctuation. It must be rough being uneducated.

The speaker does the implying, and the listener does the inferring.

In this case, i was the Listener. I made an Inferrence to what he said, while i also hinted towards him Implying something as the speaker. Perhaps it is you who is uneducated?

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #60 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:08pm:
The speaker does the implying, and the listener does the inferring.

In this case, I was the listener. I made an inference to what he said, while I also hinted towards his implying something as the speaker. Perhaps it is you who is uneducated?

No.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #61 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:13pm:
No.

c u do luv meh alwys new u did, how r tha kidz doin? keepin ur wifey happeh me hopez?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:58pm:
Maybe Rubbins should start editing for you, too

That is only done to show how one person on multiple accounts will continue to display the same exact posting style, mannerisms, words, and errors.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint