Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Is this the funniest thing Ollie has posted yet? (Read 2044 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

Is this the funniest thing Ollie has posted yet?
Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Sometimes Ollie can really surprise me still, this gem of idiocy it right up there with his other classic self-destroying posts, enjoy!

Vendui wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 2:54pm:
Should I take that as an Inference, or an Implication? If you are in some way Implying that my hobby is not already satisfying, I can assure you it is. Barcy is almost to the cracking point, unable to remember which sock he's wearing whilst "forgetting" how to spell. He was doing so well up until a day ago too. Or perhaps I am merely inferring that you in some way care what hobby I am currently partaking on. Either way, this has been fun. It's only a matter of time now before the pieces begin to crumble.

Man! where to start?

-Saying the guy who has kicked your head in for bullshit for three months consecutively, busted you publicly again just yesterday, and has dealt with lame distractions of the Ollie-hydra for 5 days by himself while earning a sparkly new title "is almost to the cracking point" That sir? too funny, you really are delusional, your like the giants in Madstone crater "all most finished..... nearly there....." see? same nonsense while waiting for others to put down the attack, ha ahahha  and just as pretend. Granted the giants actually are right at some point.. so the comparison fails there as you have yet to emerge victorious in any way during the last 90 days.

-Accusations of sockpuppets! this is really classic Ollie and Eighnuss territory everytime they start getting their heads kicked in they start squealing about sock puppets, too funny and too predicable. But then maybe it's just because they can't imagine having other people agree with them, so they don't know any better  Grin

-"It's only a matter of time now before the pieces begin to crumble." yeah! that started yesterday when you were outed for the fake exploit, and you and the kids have been trying to put humptey dumptey back together again for 24 hours. This is so funny because it displays such lack of self awareness while at the same time showing some knowledge that it is all falling down.

God you are funny.   

So do you have some classic Ollie dumbass posts you would like to share? Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Is this the funniest thing Ollie has posted yet?
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
your

you're
Quote:
all most

almost

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sometimes Ollie can really surprise me still, this gem of idiocy it right up there with his other classic self-destroying posts, enjoy!

Man! where to start?

-Saying the guy who has kicked your head in for bullshit for three months consecutively, busted you publicly again just yesterday, and has dealt with lame distractions of the Ollie-hydra for 5 days by himself while earning a sparkly new title "is almost to the cracking point" That sir? too funny, you really are delusional, your like the giants in Madstone crater "all most finished..... nearly there....." see? same nonsense while waiting for others to put down the attack, ha ahahha  and just as pretend. Granted the giants actually are right at some point.. so the comparison fails there as you have yet to emerge victorious in any way during the last 90 days.

-Accusations of sockpuppets! this is really classic Ollie and Eighnuss territory everytime they start getting their heads kicked in they start squealing about sock puppets, too funny and too predicable. But then maybe it's just because they can't imagine having other people agree with them, so they don't know any better  Grin

-"It's only a matter of time now before the pieces begin to crumble." yeah! that started yesterday when you were outed for the fake exploit, and you and the kids have been trying to put humptey dumptey back together again for 24 hours. This is so funny because it displays such lack of self awareness while at the same time showing some knowledge that it is all falling down.

God you are funny.   

So do you have some classic Ollie dumbass posts you would like to share? Smiley

Up to now, you still don't get it.

You've been had. Everyone (by now) is in on the joke. You did not "kick Ollie and Eighnuss and Rubbinns' butts." Quite the opposite. And to add to that, *EVERYONE ELSE* got in on the joke. And everyone understood. It was a good laugh. And yet you still act like that.

It's beyond pathetic. It's beyond retarded. It's now already beyond ULTRA derp. It is now barcelot level.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Also, you have 12 hours to verify through an impartial 3rd party like dropbear that you aren't a sock puppet.

*cute dropbear post below, please*

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
This is my personally favorite Ollie Lonsense (lie+nonsense  Smiley

It served as a introduction into the kind of 8 years rational of Ollie, at least it make me giggle now!  Wink

Vendui wrote on Jun 24th, 2014 at 8:01pm:
Just logged into my account.. Not more than 10 mins after being online, I got the "Booted from World" Msg.. No email as to why.. Failure to authenticate log-in attempt 15.. Im being told my toons dont exist anymore in guild... Wtf..

But when he got caught making it all up by vaulties and others on Orien?  He quickly change to a different silly toon:

Vendui wrote on Jun 25th, 2014 at 5:42pm:
Why i changed them - Because the names were old.. and no longer fit the toons who had them. So i gave them all placeholder names.

Why i posted that the account was lost - my own reasons. It had a purpose, and the purpose was achieved. Youll never know the purpose, or the results of said theory testing.

Good Day

Why does anyone believe anything Ollies says these days anyway?
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:38pm by »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This is my personally favorite Ollie Lonsense (lie+nonsense  Smiley

It served as a introduction into the kind of 8 years rational of Ollie, at least it make me giggle now!  Wink

But when he got caught making it all up by vaulties and others on Orien?  He quickly change to a different silly toon:

Why does anyone believe anything Ollies says these days anyway?

How many accounts does barcelot have?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:41pm:
How many accounts does barcelot have?

mattyboy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:27pm:
Up to now, you still don't get it.

Oh no, I totally get it, I'm just not buying the cock&bull story you are so desperately trying to sell, like some smack-head working the corner for his pimps Ollie and Co.

The truth came out, they had nothing, sooner you except that the sooner you can get back to begging for exploits from people who actually have them.

Cheers!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh no, I totally get it, I'm just not buying the cock&bull story you are so desperately trying to sell, like some smack-head working the corner for his pimps Ollie and Co.

The truth came out, they had nothing, sooner you except that the sooner you can get back to begging for exploits from people who actually have them.

Cheers! 

... the word is ACCEPT.

Fuck this. I do not have enough patience to keep on explaining. Just don't spam your stupidity all over like you did the last few days.

Again, for the last time, the joke was/is/has always been on *you.*

barcelot-level idiot. If anyone here was Stoddard, you are the most likely candidate.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #9 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:43pm:
mattyboy

So... that's four now?

You think he's Stoddard?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 3:43pm:
mattyboy

Must you make it so easy for me?  you might want to read before next time Rubbins... fool

Quote:

)

It's no fun if you just keep walking into these traps dumbass.... well actually it is still a great deal of fun!

What a fuckwit  Grin

IP Logged

Ckorik
Dragon Raider

N00b

Reply #11 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
To the others that are not barksalot - (because I know ya'll can actually comprehend things)....

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #12 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Ckorik wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
To the others that are not barksalot - (because I know ya'll can actually comprehend things)....

http://georgiateachersspeakout.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/jackass-whisperer.jpg

this is priceless

IP Logged

Tinstar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
I think the funniest thing Ollie has posted so far was the shard exploit. You fucking retard.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #14 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:09pm:
this is priceless

It had me giggling at work.

Totally non-macho behaviour.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #15 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
I think it's funny how riled up Ollie and Co. got Barcelot.  Him posting in every thread, demanding 3rd party confirmation like this was the 2000 Presidental Election results in Florida.  Over a shard exploit.  Even if Ollie and Co. were totally full of shit, barcelot looked like a total retard and spazz and complete nutjob.  As well as being full of shit.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #16 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:37pm:
I think it's funny how riled up Ollie and Co. got Barcelot.  Him posting in every thread, demanding 3rd party confirmation like this was the 2000 Presidental Election results in Florida.  Over a shard exploit.  Even if Ollie and Co. were totally full of shit, barcelot looked like a total retard and spazz and complete nutjob.  As well as being full of shit.

To be fair, barcelot was not alone in his solo campaign. He had his sockpuppets, as evidenced by the consistent grammar and spelling errors.

As an educator, I find it painful that the ERRORS were consistent. Sheesh.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #17 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:37pm:

well i guess we finally got our impartial 3rd party verification

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #18 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 5:06pm:
well i guess we finally got our impartial 3rd party verification

We've had the impartial 3rd party verification for days now. Only one person was too barcelot to see it.

It makes me sad to be part of a species that contains such barcelot-level intellect. Like Sheldon Cooper - people are stupid/barcelot, and that makes me sad. I would be happy to finance a vasectomy for such people. Or euthanasia.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint