Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) I am choning from the Vault as promised (Read 118500 times)
Barcelot legacy account
Ex Member

I am choning from the Vault as promised
Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Really that's tough to believe.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015 at 1:40am by »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Re: I am choning from the Vault as promised
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
I'm pretty sure Drop wouldn't like to see this posted here, lol.

Anyhow, thank god it's over, farewell barcelot.

P.S: Good job Drop, it's good to hear that you got this to work.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:46pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Good riddance Bambibeer Foot.

Everywhere

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
You sure showed that child molester who the bigger drama queen is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XO-8SmOQ84

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Does this involve the mirror from what goes up?
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:59pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Nooooooooooo!

Dont leave me! Who will continue to play this game with me now that youre gone? And you even had a title granting your free rein to do so..

Oh, wait, nvm.. You have other socks. Phew! I was worried for a second that the lord of retards would leave.

Quote:
So, where to start?

I received this Pm, from Dropbear earlier today, for clarity I will bold the PMs making my PMs green and Dropbears content gray and leave my other comments as italic as they are here.

Sender: Not_DropBear
To: barcelot
Subject: Re: amazed
Date: Today at 6:40pm

Ok, you've talked up a big game, let's see how you go with humility.

Yesterday my time, one of the personas you are attacking, gave me the details for the exploit (they do not want their identity revealed, nor is it relevant).  There is nothing mysterious about it.  It is a combination of two known exploits.  Something my group has been seeking for quite awhile without success.

I spent several hours on Lammania testing it, as the timing is very finicky.  This was the part that was hard to crack, but understanding how it works helped.
Once I got it macro'd and working on Lamm, I tried it on Live and was able to reproduce it reliably.  Very, very nice.

In this particular case, Ollie's was not lying.  Nobody has been ripped off, cheated or whatever other BS you accuse me of.  I don't know whether Ollie originated it or not, but he claimed to know it, and was not lying in this case.

I have not published it on the forums for two reasons:
(1) I suspect this inconvenient truth will not stop you and you would just accuse me of being a liar and start attacking me, so I have zero to gain from doing so.
(2) I don't want Turdbine to think it is working.

I will be watching to see how you handle it.
With so much momentum, I doubt you will stop.
Balls in your court.

IP Logged

As you might expect, I was eager to discuss this further

So this was exchanged:

Subject: Re: amazed
Date: Today at 7:58pm
barcelot wrote Today at 7:24pm:

First off let me just say that you fucking should have told me this yesterday, all of your pussyfooting around was incredibly stupid considering the heat, and you should have fucking stepped up. The value you place on "low profile" is entirely misplaced.

With all that said, before I do anything I will need to know who gave it to you, specifically I will need to know if it was Ollie, rubbins, eighnuss, fTS, or sunny.   

If it was someone other then those individuals It will influence what I do as It was them that made the claim and it was them that I called out.

It also matters because I am well aware that they have been going nuts trying to get the exploit for the last few days so as to save face.

I would like to settle this matter right away, so pass on who it was. But let me be clear,  I don't want any of the steps, none.

Let's just say I was up till 2am getting it working.
At that time of night, PM'ing anybody was not my highest priority.
In fact, I' only told you because you felt the need to berate me again, and I'm sick of waking up to an inbox full of vitriol.

You don't need to know who exactly.  I was asked not to say who for a good reason.
It was one of the (Ollie, Eighnuss, FTS).  Rubbins and Sunny do not have it to my knowledge, but there are others who do.

There is no mystery here.  My group has been so close to this for weeks.
Ever since we found a way to reliably produce AS tokens, we've been working on this.
Ollie just happened to get the timing/sequence right.
They haven't been scrambling - FTS told us all in the forums that he had it working many days ago.  I believed him then and I believe him now that I have seen it working.

I might have a low profile to you, but I work very actively cooperating and helping people behind the scenes.  I'm not here for glory or grandstanding.  I'm here to satisfy an intellectual curiosity and have some fun.

I have a different approach to you.
Finding out who Ollie's crew were has taken months of controlled leaks.
Now that we know, we're careful to keep good exploits away from them.
More importantly, we've been trying to draw them away.  We had him feeling very isolated lately.  And starved of exploits that he could claim too.
With the AS exploit, 1 has gone back to his camp, but others have not.

Those who you think know the exploit are not the only ones who know the AS exploit.  Others like Eighnuss, have no affiliation with Ollie but figured it out, and PM'd me asking me not to publish it (some said don't even confirm it).

Well there it is eh? on the down side I must chone now and go away, but on the bright side? there are these little gems to comfort me on the way out the door:

"Finding out who Ollie's crew were has taken months of controlled leaks.
Now that we know, we're careful to keep good exploits away from them.
More importantly, we've been trying to draw them away.  We had him feeling very isolated lately.  And starved of exploits that he could claim too." 

How funny is that? and in so many ways as well! controlled leaks, keep exploits away, drawing them, starved! who knew the vault was a episode of Game of thrones?, of Housewives of Atlanta I guess? and all to satisfy Dropbear's intellectual curiosity!

I am sure Ollie's crew will be happy to see they are mapped out by strategic leaks for fun as well..... Grin

So then I had to get on Dropbear a few more times to see who I was choning for, well worth the effort:

Subject: Re: well?
Date: Today at 8:11pm
barcelot wrote Today at 8:07pm:
Don't be like that, just wanted to get the show on the road, I still need to know which one told you, and then I will take it from there

Why?  The one who told me does not want the others to know.  My integrity is important, and I wish to honour the promise I made to that persona.
I see no purpose in revealing who.  You think they're a cabal anyway, so it doesn't matter really.
One of Ollie/FTS/Eighnuss did - that is all that matters.

IP Logged

Oh that "the one who told me does not want the others to know" just made me laugh out loud!  Three candidates and they don't want the other two to know who squealed.

Now considering how much he loves being a know-it-all and the attention you can guess who my money was on at this point right?

So after several more insistent PMs and heavy effort Dropbear finally coughed it up an guess what? big surprise!

Subject: Re: tell you what
Date: Today at 9:10pm

You are such an attention seeker.

Your threats don't particularly bother me.

Ollie gave me permission to reveal it was him who gave me enough information to prove it.
Heading out now, so won't be on to read any more vitriol for awhile.
IP Logged

So now I take my leave of you all and offer my sincere apologies to Ollie, Rubbins, but not it seems Eighnuss (no big surpirse there). It turns out you did eventually have a shard exploit and I was wrong to doubt you, I really was!

And even though you were caught lying about stupid shit in April, May, June, July, it turns out that August was your month to tell the truth.. so I am sorry. 

My humiliation knows no bounds! it is truly epic in scale.. EE in fact!  I have been brought low by..... Ollie, just take that in! for those of you who have had to listen to him spam the voice chat on Orien, you know my shame...  For those of you who believed he was banned? you know my shame...  For those of you who maneuver to "isolate" him but end up having to ask his permission? you know my shame.....

Truly I have loved my time at the vault, the constant to and fro of exploits and boobies but now! well now I must go! as a man of my word I must honor a man who is not a man of his word, so very much like a country music song. 

So, as I bid adieu to you all, I do it from bent knee as I finish groveling, granted it is humiliating .... but not as humiliating as say defending a pedophile, or sucking up for features... but still pretty humiliating, worse for the fact that I am aware of what I am doing!

I believe it was John Buyan who put is so well,

"I was driven out of my native land by a dreadful sound that was in mine ears, to wit, the unavoidable destruction did attend me, if I abode in that place where I was.."

In other words I am out of here!

Quoted in case you decide to go back and change it 3 hours after in response to me.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:36pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:37pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
well everyone comes out of this looking like shit.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:40pm:

Pfft. I already looked like shit before this, so

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ckorik
Dragon Raider

N00b

Reply #9 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
I personally am proud that this managed to lead into a late Friday night (and a holiday weekend to boot) exploit release....

I almost feel bad for the meetings that are now sure to be had over the next few days.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:43pm:
Pfft. I already looked like shit before this, so

you too Cheesy

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Chuckles.....
Whatever Barcelot.

At least now I know what you meant in all those threatening "do it or else" PM's.  As if I would have told you anything under those circumstances.
So it looks like Barcelot did some generous "Olliecrafting" and splicing with my words.  Same old, same old.
Well played.  You really showed me.    Wink

And as if anyone believes you are really gone.
Your main account and new sock will still be here.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:19am
Print Post  
This is not an exploit leak. Its still just a lot of wasted time.

Just because I hate all of the parties involved here so much for cluttering up the forums and bringing their bullshit teenage homo drama into my face, ive bug reported this 3 different times and PMd it to Cordo and Devs on the shithole DDO forums from several accounts.

Either release exploits or dont. Dont be obnoxious little cunts.

I told them to look on Orien for accounts that have very large Astral shard counts, especially ones tied to IPs with previous disciplinary action.

Cunts get what cunts deserve. I also let them know Olath and his friends should be targeted specifically.

If you want to quietly and tastefully dupe and exploit for your own personal gain thats fine. Thats what were all here for.

If youre here because you need attention and your actions directly lead to the game i enjoy being materially damaged: FUCK YOU.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:22am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:19am
Print Post  
I could have told you this worked long ago, but was never asked by you.
It's the duping cards thing without having to DC that I want to know how to do. Sad

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:22am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:19am:

Just because I hate all of the parties involved here so much for cluttering up the forums and bringing their bullshit teenage homo drama into my face, ive bug reported this 3 different times and PMd it to Cordo and Devs on the shithole DDO forums from several accounts.

I told them to look on Orien for accounts that have very large Astral shard counts, especially ones tied to IPs with previous disciplinary action.

Cunts get what cunts deserve. I also let them know Olath and his friends should be targeted specifically.

You have 12 hours to prove it with a third independent party.

That being said, Good luck finding my account with AS Cordo ^-^

IP Logged

Barcelot legacy account
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:25am
Print Post  
yeah
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015 at 1:39am by »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #16 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:31am
Print Post  

If you want to quietly and tastefully dupe and exploit for your own personal gain thats fine. Thats what were all here for.

If youre here because you need attention and your actions directly lead to the game i enjoy being materially damaged: FUCK YOU.

Anyone who reports someone, no matter whatta cunt they are, is the bigger cunt. Congrats on that one you fuckwit  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #17 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Fucking exploiting cunts , i hope you get perma banned from the game. none cares about your shity exploits kids, go die from aids.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #18 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Aid is a buff that also gives Bless

http://ddowiki.com/page/Aid

do you mean Bane?

http://ddowiki.com/page/Bane_%28spell%29

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:43am
Print Post  
want to quietly and tastefully dupe and exploit for your own personal gain thats fine. Thats what were all here for

your actions directly lead to the game i enjoy being materially damaged: FUCK YOU.

The amount of bitchassness coming form this is major. How retarded of you to try and justify your snitching on others as being harmful because you feel your exploiting isn't in any way harmful. I have sensed your gay and retarded butthurt. Now you must prepare to do battle. Oddly your vault account and Turbine forum account are easily traceable for you to be running your mouth like a little girl. I wont name it, because unlike you Im a reasonable human being who actually doesnt wish ill on anyone. Either way. The retardedness has claimed you and I must now take your head.

IP Logged

Ckorik
Dragon Raider

N00b

Reply #20 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:44am
Print Post  

It's enough that I'm willing to bet they are having meetings about it.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #21 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:56am
Print Post  
This is posted in a publicly viewable forum you fucking fuckwit cunt!

Jerk off on your moms tits!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 1:01am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:56am:
This is posted in a publicly viewable forum you fucking fuckwit cunt!

Jerk off on your moms tits!

I sense moar butthurt and gay retardedness building up inside you. It is far too late for you now to ever turn back. You can go on about how you think youre actually doing something benevolent when youre just a snitching bitch who exploits as welll. Turned all rat and stupid now have you? My mother's tits is a better spot than your dad jizzing in your mouth for breakfast.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #23 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 1:18am
Print Post  
And I was going to suggest he change his displayed name to DropBear....

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #24 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:40pm:

I dont really feel like this has effected my or my image at all.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Send TopicPrint