Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Soloable raids (Read 28238 times)
The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Re: Soloable raids
Reply #25 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 2:56pm:
How would you do phylactery solo? She teleports you back if the top is unmanned.

Please tell him!! he can't find anyone to play it with him!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Oyster
Korthos Resident

I Love Oysters!

Reply #27 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
A Shrewd Man wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 2:36pm:
Von5 needs a minimum of 2 people again. Both with pets but one person can pull two levers with enough time.

Can you do it with 3 hirelings?

A Shrewd Man wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 2:36pm:
I do raids with my friends and that's it.

I don't have any friends (noone but me is crazy enough to play this game), and my playtime is different from PUG groups gathering on Argo. That's why I will be trying to solo raids.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2014 at 5:16pm by Oyster »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Oyster wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 5:16pm:
Can you do it with 3 hirelings?

Not allowed inside raids.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Wait, are the levers all that's keeping us from soloing von5 ?

I propose they break the lever system in the next update....

Till then, 2 players NO pets. if the players are any competent.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:22pm by khyberkajiit »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #30 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Yea, levers only.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
The casters cant hit it? And the ragers wont get to it?

If you're fast with killing the phylacteries, you could just heal the pet, grab aggro from all the stuff except the dragon, port back in, repeat.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
If you're fast with killing the phylacteries, you could just heal the pet, grab aggro from all the stuff except the dragon, port back in, repeat.

Yeah, I guess. You would have to wait until all Battleragers have spawned. Then hope to get lucky with future spawns of Deathlords not aggroing the pet.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #33 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 2:38am
Print Post  
khyberkajiit wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:21pm:
Wait, are the levers all that's keeping us from soloing von5 ?

They might have been BS'ing me, but someone (cannot remember who atm) told me that it was possible to solo von5 with pet. No idea how, though.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #34 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 7:08am
Print Post  
You are very gullible if he meant in the last 2 years.
Maybe it was possible long time ago, I dont know what they changed since it was released.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2014 at 7:09am by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #35 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 7:08am:
You are very gullible if he meant in the last 2 years.
Maybe it was possible long time ago, I dont know what they changed since it was released.

What? You're claiming you don't know the cheats? Tongue

IP Logged

Shat
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Everything except for Temple of Deathwyrm, VoN5 and Twilight Forge (and obviously the new raid) have been soloed.

In ToD2 I can make it to the levers part, but then I have some issues with actually pulling them and killing the dragon in the right place. I can't think of a way of soloing VoN5 or Twilight Forge, but maybe someone smarter will come up with something.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #37 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Shat wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 4:05pm:
Everything except for Temple of Deathwyrm, VoN5 and Twilight Forge (and obviously the new raid) have been been soloed by the people in the motherboards.

FTFY.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2014 at 5:03pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #38 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 2:38am:
They might have been BS'ing me, but someone (cannot remember who atm) told me that it was possible to solo von5 with pet. No idea how, though.

They are BSing you.  The absolute minimum required to solo von 5 is 2 players, without pets.

The pets aren't agile enough to get 2 of the firejet levers on their own, nor can they do all 3 of the levers at north quickly enough.

2 people of any class can manage so long as they fit the stat requirements and can get locks.    I used to do heroic duo xp farms with my TR buddy every life (bells of opening ftw).

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

goldgolem
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Old von 6 solo tactic was inside with the dragon and you could range all 3 pillars. No need for pets etc

No idea if that works on epic or works at all anymore

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #40 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:08pm:

Rubbinns wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:12pm:
Yeah, I guess. You would have to wait until all Battleragers have spawned. Then hope to get lucky with future spawns of Deathlords not aggroing the pet.

you throw ragers off the side before hand. Apparently Rub hasnt been in one of my runs to see it done.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #41 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 4:59pm:
FTFY.

Does Duo Mark of Death count? we each "Soloed" our own parts..

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 11:59am
Print Post  
i dont think anyone has not solo deathwyrm yet, and i realy think noowne ever does that, i been keep an eye on achivment forums, even on epic normal, its ulitmate pain in the ass, but if u feel u have guts to take 5 ragers dragon and rst of the shit, same time leading your 2 pets and keep them alive, then go for  Grin unbless there uis some kind of bug
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:00pm by ahti »  

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:12pm:

If you had a lot of mnemonic pots and ruin, you could get the battle ragers and deathlords to jump off the side. Then, park your pet on the safe spot, grab aggro from everything, kill a shadow, etc.

It would suck, be really time and pot consuming, but you could probably do it, and you'd have to be an artie or druid.

The last run I was in where we did that - tossed everyone off the side, damaged the dragon only via ruin, some ranged guy kept firing at her. Does anyone know of a ranged attack that can damage her while 4 deathlords have spawned?  Either that or he was just bored and shot her for no reason whatsoever.

Edit: forgot about the panther and the owl bear.  Wait...don't they count as hirelings?
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:14pm by Hiding »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #44 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
ahti wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 11:59am:
i dont think anyone has not solo deathwyrm yet, and i realy think noowne ever does that, i been keep an eye on achivment forums, even on epic normal, its ulitmate pain in the ass, but if u feel u have guts to take 5 ragers dragon and rst of the shit, same time leading your 2 pets and keep them alive, then go for   unbless there uis some kind of bug

Ragers dont exist.. so they are not a problem

Trash cant go past a certain spot. Again trash is not a problem

Dragon is the only problem in this situation with its Wing Buffet. However even that can be avoided. So still not a problem.

Its been Duoed (i was there Cheesy) but due to lack of knowing which of the puzzle rooms your going to get, Soloing would be a bit of luck to get the rooms you need.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #45 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:13pm:
Edit: forgot about the panther and the owl bear.  Wait...don't they count as hirelings?

They are hirelings, sadly. Hiding wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 12:13pm:
If you had a lot of mnemonic pots and ruin, you could get the battle ragers and deathlords to jump off the side.

Dont need them to jump off, just kill em when you get back out of each phylactery.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 10:46am:
you throw ragers off the side before hand. Apparently Rub hasnt been in one of my runs to see it done.

Ragers get thrown off, old hat. You would still have to wait for all of them to spawn. 

Shadows can go anywhere on the map. So can deathlords. Having ragers bottomed still leaves chance that lords and shadows find your pet and get to it.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #47 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 10:48am:
Does Duo Mark of Death count? we each "Soloed" our own parts..

Duo doesn't count, it has been done plenty of times, it was even done on the first week of Lamannia lol.
´
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 1:06pm:
Shadows can go anywhere on the map. So can deathlords. Having ragers bottomed still leaves chance that lords and shadows find your pet and get to it.

They will find your pet, the deal is beating the phylactery before they do so. The AIs in the endfight are very retarded and once you take the portal it takes them awhile to realize there is somebody else in the top floor before they start looking for him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint