Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Cards? (Read 11353 times)
Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Cards?
Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
People keep asking me if they are eliminating all cards on the next update. Some have said it was to make room for new cards or some shit like that. I dont read the main forums so i have no idea where all these people would get this idea in their heads. But there has been around 10 people who are in different circles in the game asking me about this. If its somehow true i guess people should get crunching...
Id like to think they wouldnt rob legit players of their cards without a proper warning. But..... it is turdbine. Or somebody just started a funny rumor to scare noobs. Idc either way. I was just curious if this is true or not.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Cards?
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:54pm:
where all these people would get this idea

They're retarded.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:55pm:
They're retarded.

A (sorry, inside joke  Wink

Rubby would know, he sits next to them on the short bus!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:06pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Rubby would know, he sits next to them on the short bus!!!

I pick you up in it and drive you daily.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Dem
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
cruncher wont go in the bag anymore that's about the only change i believe

IP Logged

Cleridin
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
You can dupe cruncher on to all your toons

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Yes, all cards will be deleted upon logging in.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:11pm:
I pick you up in it and drive you daily.

-A

You are so fun to poke, that fragile ego is priiiiiiiiiceless!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't know excatly what happened in the past couple of months but somehow you became the easiest poster on the vault to provoke and troll, so easy.

One theory is that after you got a title and a icon you actually started to take yourself seriously, like you had status of something near.  Smiley  I started trying to track it to that but just a few pages of the posts made by you in the last few weeks.... well quite boring!!!!

I miss how funny you used to be and how you would pick and choose fights, now? you are so thin skinned anyone can get a rise out of you  Grin Grin

Bummer really, the posts and jokes you used to come up with were very entertaining, but now it's all the same  Cry Cry

At least it is still fun to provoke you!!!  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Ra wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:31pm:
Yes, all cards will be deleted upon logging in.

EEEEK!!! don't even joke about that man!!!!!

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #9 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Gay and retarded, not just retarded.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
easiest poster on the vault to provoke

I have always been the easiest to provoke. I enjoy having retards baited into interacting with me. Youre proof.

Quote:
anyone can get

Yes, mattyboy. You can have me call you gay and retarded anytime you start to feel the slightest doubt that youre not
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:52pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #11 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Oh he mixes it up!!!

Goes for another B, followed by  E ,  wow! you actually moved the playbook order:

Quote:
The Rubbins thread technique:

A- call them Gay!!
B- call them Retarded!!
C- call them Gay and Retarded!!
D- accuse them of being victims of incest!!
E- call them sock puppets!!
F- rinse!
G- repeat A-D
H- pray hard that somebody jumps in to gang-up on the target in time to save you!! 

So sad! thin skinned and predictable, and hey look at that!  you got a H from Iloveasskissing  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Granted you did mix it up you called me Mattyboy instead of Barkingmad, which is pretty funny considering Mattytoy was your sock!   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #12 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
come on! post back! you can't help yourself!!!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
I can hear you grinding those little teeth all the way over the intertubes   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Mattyboy

Hi Mattyboy. Shouldnt you type ho ho again somewhere. it's your signature phrase.

Disappointed that you didnt use more smileys and exclamation points.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #15 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
Hi Mattyboy. Shouldnt you type ho ho again somewhere. it's your signature phrase.

Disappointed that you didnt use more smileys and exclamation points.

Quote:
Ho! ho!  Grin Grin

And now down to the oft used sock-puppet claims, so predictable... in fact it was predicted that you would do just this earlier!!   Grin Grin Grin 

The Rubbins thread technique:

A- call them Gay!!
B- call them Retarded!!
C- call them Gay and Retarded!!
D- accuse them of being victims of incest!!
E- call them sock puppets!!
F- rinse!
G- repeat A-D
H- pray hard that somebody jumps in to gang-up on the target in time to save you!! 

Poor Rubby!!!

And he goes for a E again, who would have guessed this simple Rubbys thread guide would be so prescient? except everyone who has read his posts for the past two months  Grin Grin Grin

You are obsessed with sock accounts, not sure who you miss more now Mattytoy or Barkingboy, why don't you make some new ones so you have someone you have a chance with?? 

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Oh!  and just because you asked so nicely:

Ho ho!  you are so sloooooow!!!

See? I'm a poet and you didn't know it!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Mattytoy or Barkingboy!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That is 2 of your accounts I anally raped already. This is going to be the third. Youre not too bright. It's easy to tell. I posted evidence and you display it proudly.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Keep on keeping on

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #19 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
God... here we go again.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 12:46am
Print Post  
I found what the basis of the rumor is. On lama you cannot use cards and they are destroyed on logging in. I havent copied toon over so I cant test this. Has anyone used cards on Lama?

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #21 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:16pm:
That is 2 of your accounts I anally raped already. This is going to be the third. Youre not too bright. It's easy to tell. I posted evidence and you display it proudly.

Ha! or should I say HO!

It is funny just how delusional you are  Smiley 

First you still try to pretend everyone is a sock, and I actually am starting to think you may have been Matty back in the day. 

Second,  I have yet to see you "anally rape" any account, hell even micki has always gotten the best of you. I have only ever seen you whine at other accounts you have never scored a solid hit on anyone.  Barking boy was taken out by Ollie and Ohfaq, all you did was cheer them on from behind.  So now you like to pretend you are some Vault heavy??  Shocked  how funny is that?? you?  come on!! you were just a funny joke spammer from the beginning when did you develop such a high opinion of yourself??  Grin Grin

And evidence, yeah right! following your rules of evidence you are Eighnuss, and Ollie is micki, so go ahead and pull the other Rubby!!  Grin Grin

You only squeal "sock" so much because of how many you have little fella, you assume everyone else needs them like you do. Me? I am quite happy with two accounts, my 3 year old serious/boring one and the Fiery Foot, and really I only need the one to turn you into knots.   Smiley

God you really must be like 16, just starting to see that now.  Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #22 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:08am
Print Post  
quick! quick! say something!!!

After all for the last two months you just sit all day on the vault in case you are mentioned!! so quick say gay! or retard! or bitches! or sexual violence, or whaaa socky puppets!! or something else lame that you just repeat and repeart  Grin Grin

The more thin skinned you become is in direct relation to how boring you have as well  Shocked

Here is a little tip for free Mr. self annointed Vault personality  Wink  Don't believe your own press   Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:14am by »  

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:20am
Print Post  
I preferred it when there were mods who'd out people's alts. In those days you didn't get two people arguing with eighteen accounts over all the threads. Or at least they were convincing enough to entertain you.

IP Logged

Azithoth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:34am
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:20am:
I preferred it when there were mods who'd out people's alts. In those days you didn't get two people arguing with eighteen accounts over all the threads. Or at least they were convincing enough to entertain you.

^

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint