Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Cards? (Read 11371 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Cards?
Reply #25 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 1:54am
Print Post  
Quote:
everyone is a sock

just you.

Quote:
funny joke spammer

>>Retarded spammer, so

Quote:

Youre 46

Quote:
how boring you have as well

Learn to spell. Youre too old not to be able to spell.

Quote:
Don't believe your own press 

Do you even title, bro?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:26am
Print Post  

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #27 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 10:58am
Print Post  
RUBBINNS & The MAGNIFICIENT FIERY SOCK have 24 hours to admit they are one and the same person or ELSE I release the monkeys!

IP Logged

ghostbane
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Doggydaddy wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 10:58am:
RUBBINNS & The MAGNIFICIENT FIERY SOCK have 24 hours to admit they are one and the same person or ELSE I release the monkeys!

It's supposed to be 12 hours and verified by a 3rd party, isn't it?

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #29 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
for those of you too new to understand:

mattyboy (firefoot) is gay and retarded

long ago, his stupidity was verified by an impartial third party. he created a new account named firefoot and continued being the same retard, except instead of trying to fit in, he now tries to be abrasive and funny on the internet, due to the overwhelming amount of fucks that no one ever gave in regards to his attempts to be "one of the boys"

nowadays, he spends his time here contributing nothing and trying as hard as he can to impress someone, anyone, on the vault. it hasnt worked and probably never will.

the only correct response to a mattyboy/firefoot post is:

"youre gay and retarded, firefoot"

if this practice is new to you, this thread will make a fine place to hone your newly learned, valuable skill. go on, give it a shot. its easier than you think.

"you're gay and retarded, firefoot"

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #30 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 8:22am
Print Post  
I AM ORIGINAL, THEREFORE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY!! HENCE THE SCREAMING! RAWR!

ghostbane wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:21pm:
It's supposed to be 12 hours and verified by a 3rd party, isn't it?

IP Logged

Residue
Korthos Resident

down trodden, with the
rest of you refuse

Reply #31 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 12:46am:
I found what the basis of the rumor is. On lama you cannot use cards and they are destroyed on logging in. I havent copied toon over so I cant test this. Has anyone used cards on Lama?

Would appreciate an answer on this one, anyone?

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #32 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
So, will Mondays hotfix auto delete cards upon login?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #33 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Residue wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 6:50pm:
Would appreciate an answer on this one, anyone?

FakeStrake wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 7:35pm:
So, will Mondays hotfix auto delete cards upon login?

All they've been doing is fucking with the bankable status of the cruncher & die.

Currently, the cruncher will go in the shared bank and in the card bag. The die will not go in the bank, nor will it go back in the bag. (At least, not when there's already a stack of 100+ dice. I haven't tested if it will go in an empty bag. I have two on Lama, but given that I've been on a load screen the entire time I've been typing, testing probably ain't happening tonight.)

I want to stress that this doesn't rule out Turbine deleting all our cards. We can still panic if we want to.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 8:56pm:
I totally don't know what to do! why won't Fire Foot play our game by our rules???  Embarrassed

Doesn't he know that Rubbins and I are very important people in the vault now??? Cry

God I miss Barcelot! and Mattytoy! please please come back!  Fire Foot is being mean to us!! we need slow stupid targets!!!  please come back??  Kiss

Wow!!   

That was so heartfelt and honest  Grin

Thinking you and rubby better run along and beg Ollie to let you in on his next gambit!! as the self life on your vault relevance is fading fast boys!!   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #35 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
quick! quick! answer!!  defend that fast fading Vault territory before it's gone kids!  Grin Grin

remember A-H, A-H cycle cycle cycle!!

and get sunny over hear to help!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2014 at 8:24pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I love to breathe in rubby's farts and exhale them with a loud refreshing AHHH. I dont know what I would do without him. I cant play this game well so i cant really contribute anything relevant to a ddo site. Im kind of dumb and cant spell. Everyone in every thread I post calls me a retard. Why, without Rubby, there wouldnt be anyone that talks to me

Im here for you, bro

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #37 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Please help me I think I like boys, and suffer from Down's Syndrome.  I know there is a phrase that will help me remember what I am.  Will someone please remind me I promise to write it on my jizz sock this time!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Gay, and retarded.

You are welcome.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #38 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
OH! you used step -H for shadehater !! 

Welcome there shady, guessing  I will now need to be a bit more careful as you have a active brain and actually are a bit of a caution...

as opposed to: The Wonder Twins!!    Grin

BTW Rubby? Eighnuss? when I said The Wonder Twins!!? I was indeed referring to you, but I'm sorry to say I haven't been able to decide which one of you is the girl or boy yet..... maybe you could let us all know?  Thanks!  Smiley

Oh and if it helps, I do know one of you can "Take the form a a Jackass!!!"  and the other can "Take the form of a Fail!!" so hopefully that will clear it up...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:06pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You retard. What you will never understand is that I will always win. Every. Single. Time. What retards like you dont get is I attack retards like you on their own level. Im like AIDS, on The Vault. Gratz on contracting me.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #40 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 4:58am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:16pm:
You retard. What you will never understand is that I will always win. Every. Single. Time. What retards like you dont get is I attack retards like you on their own level. Im like AIDS, on The Vault. Gratz on contracting me.

Ha! keep telling yourself that!! you sir are a legend in your own mind  Grin Grin Grin

And if you would like to attack me on my own level? snicker, snicker, Roll Eyes?  well first you will need a rather tall ladder........ just to get out of that hole you have dug yourself into, Ha! ha ha hahah!   Smiley

And hey!! I love the new period routine!!   the. whole. period. routine.  Grin Grin Grin
I mean wow! that is so badass right? that's what you were shooting for?  because you are like a internet tough-guy now right? hahahahahhahahah!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

My level! that is so funny, you couldn't get up to my level, even on a elevator and a with large rocket up your butt to help you gain altitude!!!   Cheesy

« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2014 at 4:59am by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 5:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

get on my level, son

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #42 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 5:58am
Print Post  
Quote:
Welcome there shady, guessing  I will now need to be a bit more careful as you have a active brain and actually are a bit of a caution...

IP Logged

NightLord
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
ok, dont panic, how dupe this cards? same method as green bag/bank? to me this method, with cards bag dont work...pls say me how.

IP Logged

WelloveLLamas
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
NightLord wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 1:42pm:
ok, dont panic, how dupe this cards? same method as green bag/bank? to me this method, with cards bag dont work...pls say me how.

Much english wrong, very confused I am

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #45 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:16pm:
Im like AIDS, on The Vault. Gratz on contracting me.

Sig.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #46 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Which method did you guys use for duping the cards? I'm assuming it's a DC method given the bag is only small.

Edit: NVM, she figured it out.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2014 at 5:15pm by kum-gulp »  

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #47 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 11:33am
Print Post  
So what you're telling him that he needs to get away from his mommy's date machine, get out of her basement and get a life.

I would add: Get in some fights and get some confidence. Sitting behind a digital device throwing out crap you think is funny and isnt, will turn you into that guy. you know... the one who sits in a carboard box begging for change to get another drink to make it all go away. Really and seriously... go get laid. It will help. Even if you have to buy it.

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

NightLord
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 5:45am
Print Post  
WelloveLLamas wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Much english wrong, very confused I am

I mean the anniversary cards. If there is a way to duplicate them. With the green bag of ingredients all ok, but with the bag of cards, using the same method can not.

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 7:13am
Print Post  
NightLord wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 5:45am:
I mean the anniversary cards. If there is a way to duplicate them. With the green bag of ingredients all ok, but with the bag of cards, using the same method can not.

Yeah, duping cards lol. Such a bullshit idea. There is no way it ever could be done. Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint