Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Ollie banned (Read 28602 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Ollie banned
Reply #100 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sorry, I didnt get that last part? Could you repeat that?
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:14am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #101 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:31am
Print Post  
Seriously, did you guys hear anything?  weird.....   oh well must not have been anything important.  Smiley

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #102 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:32am
Print Post  
yeah, just to be sure I checked and Ollie, Sunny, Eighnuss, and those others,  none of em is online right now, so they couldn't have said anything... so it must have been nothing.

Although, there is a light stench of wannabe, but that smell seems to be everywhere lately so that doesn't matter....

Cheesy
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:35am by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:41am
Print Post  
Quote:
have been anything important. 

Irony

Quote:
stench of wannabe

Shower, if it persists you may wanna get that checked out

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #104 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:41am:

Geez that wannabe stench just lingers, it smells like a ugly cheerleader's sweater stained my tears of rejection, like she rubbed her big lonely face on it... phew!!

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
smells like a ugly cheerleader's sweater stained my tears of rejection

English please.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #106 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:33am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Sep 16th, 2014 at 11:11pm:
Or a banned account isn't able to log in to the game, but a not-banned account can, and if the banned account and the not-banned account have toons in the same guild, the not-banned account can see the weeks and days since login of the banned account.

Or, while a banned account cannot login to the game, the handler of the account can look at the calendar on the wall and count the red Xs that were marked on it to indicate the beginning and ending of their ban.

Either is plausible.

lets see. Sak is on one account, Shuri on another. Both logged in last nite. So again back to my earlier comment. Banned accounts can now log in, according to the Great Coaly

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #107 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:57am
Print Post  
*yawn*

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #108 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 5:44am
Print Post  
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #109 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Banned account totally log in.  That's how they clean out your inventory.  Manually.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #110 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:33am:
lets see. Sak is on one account, Shuri on another. Both logged in last nite. So again back to my earlier comment. Banned accounts can now log in, according to the Great Coaly

Dance! Dance!!!!   Come one! come all!!! watch Ollie and his exquisite bullshite polka!!!  Smiley

« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:13pm by »  

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #111 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:25am:
English please.

Oh man, nothing makes me smile like coming back to the vault and seeing you properly humiliated like this  Smiley Smiley

Now crawl back into your hole, this thread is about Ollie not some lightweight wannbe like you  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #112 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Dance! Dance!!!!   Come one! come all!!! watch Ollie and his exquisite bullshite polka!!!  Smiley

You're the one who said that he was banned.

Let me guess - ollie has 12 hours to verify that he is not banned through an impartial 3rd party like dropbear? Spammed throughout several threads in the Vault, with grammar and spelling mistakes and excessive use of smileys and exclamation points abound?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #113 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:08am:
Banned account totally log in.  That's how they clean out your inventory.  Manually.

Better run Ollie!! you seriously do not want shade on your back!!!   Grin Grin  You may be able to get your minions to jab at me, but none of them will want to dance with Shadehater  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #114 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Better run Ollie!! you seriously do not want shade on your back!!!   Grin Grin  You may be able to get your minions to jab at me, but none of them will want to dance with Shadehater  Grin Grin Grin Grin

... idiot... Shadehater was mocking *you*, dumbass.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #115 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
lol. He's too stupid to figure it out...

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #116 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:16pm:
You're the one who said that he was banned.

Let me guess - ollie has 12 hours to verify that he is not banned through an impartial 3rd party like dropbear? Spammed throughout several threads in the Vault, with grammar and spelling mistakes and excessive use of smileys and exclamation points abound?

Ah sunny, sunny, sunny, always the slow one eh?  Shocked  I could care less if Ollie could prove it or anything, now, later, in 12 hours, in a year, Because I just enjoy the opportunity to mock him, especially when he is trying to avoid something,

Sad fact, I enjoy mocking and poking Ollie even more than I enjoy mocking a grub like you!!  Grin Grin

And what is wrong? didn't you like the "special attention" I gave you and your last 20 posts yesterday?  That sir, is a Fire Foot special!!  Smiley Smiley  I suggest you get a thicker skin because the first person I did that to was Red Sox, you remember him right? the guy you bitched about giving me tips??   That's right Red Sox got the Fire Foot special months ago and shrugged it off like a man.

But you? you didn't even know what was going on, what a lower dweller you are!!!  Grin Grin Grin

And hey! here are some more since you like them so much!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #117 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:18pm:
... idiot... Shadehater was mocking *you*, dumbass.

Sorry I don't think you know what those words mean!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #118 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ah sunny, sunny, sunny, always the slow one eh?  Shocked  I could care less if Ollie could prove it or anything, now, later, in 12 hours, in a year, Because I just enjoy the opportunity to mock him, especially when he is trying to avoid something,

Sad fact, I enjoy mocking and poking Ollie even more than I enjoy mocking a grub like you!!  Grin Grin

And what is wrong? didn't you like the "special attention" I gave you and your last 20 posts yesterday?  That sir, is a Fire Foot special!!  Smiley Smiley  I suggest you get a thicker skin because the first person I did that to was Red Sox, you remember him right? the guy you bitched about giving me tips??   That's right Red Sox got the Fire Foot special months ago and shrugged it off like a man.

But you? you didn't even know what was going on, what a lower dweller you are!!!  Grin Grin Grin

And hey! here are some more since you like them so much!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I didn't even notice what you were doing.

Oh my. The fire foot special, replying to the last 20 posts a person has made. I shudder to have been under such abuse.

You are so devious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #119 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry I don't think you know what those words mean!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And you have the audacity to tell me that?

To wit:

Quote:
I could care less if Ollie could prove it or anything

Since you could care less, then it shows that you *do* care. Idiot. The proper term is "couldn't care less."

Quote:
I suggest you get a thicker skin

What sort of a thicker skin? The proper term is "get thicker skin." Imbecile.

Quote:
I enjoy mocking and poking Ollie even more than I enjoy mocking a grub like you

I know you like poking Ollie, but mock? You don't know how to mock. For example, related to your post above, you called me a grub. Is that already a "mock" in your terms? You have to prove it. You have 12 hours. Via an impartial 3rd party.

Quote:
what a lower dweller

What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Lower dweller? Is that supposed to be an insult?

All fear the fire foot special, the most useless revenge action done in the Vault.

Pfft. Full barcelot.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!!! Smiley Smiley  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hai retard

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #121 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:43pm:
Since you could care less, then it shows that you *do* care. Idiot. The proper term is "couldn't care less."

Finally somebody said it. This shit bothers me.

IP Logged

skitz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
What's bothering me is the fact that one person is so obsessed with somebody else that much that he worries about him if he doesn't  log in for a bit.

Just cut to the chase and ask ola (or whoever he changed into this time) for the dick pics. Just get it over with and put it out there.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #123 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Barcelot=All posts are about Ollie, all the time.

Fire Fucking Foot=Most posts are about Ollie, most of the time.

Clearly they are different people.  Roll Eyes

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:01pm:
Finally somebody said it. This shit bothers me.

This +1

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint