Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Ollie banned (Read 28560 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Ollie banned
Reply #125 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 3:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The idiot stalker spammer thinks he is winning.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #126 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 11:55pm:
Barcelot=All posts are about Ollie, all the time.

Fire Fucking Foot=Most posts are about Ollie, most of the time.

Clearly they are different people.  Roll Eyes

clearly ......

although the way the same gaggle of tards chase each other from thread to thread about ollie, the more it seems they're one and the same person. That or they all belong to the same circle jerk society  Cheesy

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #127 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 3:11am:

Ugg the Unwise wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 7:16pm:
I think barfsalot just crossed the herpa derp line and went into ultra derp..

Anyone who ever had a discussion with him will know that if he loses an argument he will just pretend he won and congratulate himself.. His mind will not allow him to understand that he lost.

I totally called it.. Now this should give him approximately 1.5 weeks before total meltdown again..

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #128 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 3:11am:

Oh silly silly five fire foot step, there is no winning or losing, there is only if one is enjoying what one is doing!!!  Grin Grin Grin

People who need to "win" or "beat someone" have already screwed themselves, they have put a least a portion of their happiness in someone else's hands.  Look how Rubby and others of his cut run themselves ragged trying to answer every post and endlessly trying to convince people they matter and "are winning".  It's funny eh?   Smiley

Why wouldn't someone just decide when they are happy or satisfied, or amusing by their own metrics?  Why would a anyone do otherwise on a forum? I spend all day trying to measure up to other external requirements and demands, how stupid is it to let that thinking into your fun time I ask you?  Smiley Smiley Smiley I find wannabes and attention hogs like Rubbins and Ollie respectively very tasty targets, and as long as I am enjoying peeing on them... well I am enjoying myself.

Sadly others who can't stand those two brainfarts and their friends take it all waaaaaay to seriously, and will only be satisfied when a majortiy of other Vaulters cheer them on or at least agree with them. That... is even more nuts!! Because that will never never happen  Smiley  the pure contrarian nature of the vault would stop anyone from getting that kind of public support!!!   Grin Grin Grin

And that's why Barkingboys and posters of his ilk always eventually have a meltdown or have a very short loud shelf lifes, before they chone, or just stop coming around. They totally put their sense of accomplishment or measure of success if you will, in the hands of other vault posters!!  Cheesy so self sabotaging and stupid.

At this point I should mention that  Eighnuss has danced upon the edge of this little cliff quite often himself, just look at all the times he tells us "it's his job" to call people out for being gay and retarded etc....  and how crazy mad he used to get when people started to disagree or tease him, but he hasn't done it for a couple months now, Ollie keeps him busy  Grin Cheesy.

And that dear Fire five foot step, is why I am still on the vault and happily mocking the self appointed "names" and drama queens well after everyone whined that I was a spammer that was going to burn out in a day, then a week, then a month, and so on. 

Really, I would encourage you and others to take the same view, because while I can't tell you who is "WINNING" or "LOSING", I can tell you who is  the happiest! and very satisfied poster on the Vault: Me.  Wink

Now it's time to go pokenpost! Smiley Smiley Smiley

BTW, Ollie is totally banned!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #129 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:38pm:
I totally called it.. Now this should give him approximately 1.5 weeks before total meltdown again..

You just said that because you were Mattyboy, and Mr.  Grin Grin Grin  Look at your post history! you are always trying to put people on to someone else!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Love your work.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #130 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:38pm:

+1 to you, sir.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #131 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:51pm:
Pick me! pick me!  I know Ollie and Rubbins!!! kind of.... well almost....   Cry.

Indeed a +1 for your honesty lad!!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #132 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh silly silly five fire foot step, there is no winning or losing, there is only if one is enjoying what one is doing!!!  Grin Grin Grin

People who need to "win" or "beat someone" have already screwed themselves, they have put a least a portion of their happiness in someone else's hands.  Look how Rubby and others of his cut run themselves ragged trying to answer every post and endlessly trying to convince people they matter and "are winning".  It's funny eh?   Smiley

Why wouldn't someone just decide when they are happy or satisfied, or amusing by their own metrics?  Why would a anyone do otherwise on a forum? I spend all day trying to measure up to other external requirements and demands, how stupid is it to let that thinking into your fun time I ask you?  Smiley Smiley Smiley I find wannabes and attention hogs like Rubbins and Ollie respectively very tasty targets, and as long as I am enjoying peeing on them... well I am enjoying myself.

Sadly others who can't stand those two brainfarts and their friends take it all waaaaaay to seriously, and will only be satisfied when a majortiy of other Vaulters cheer them on or at least agree with them. That... is even more nuts!! Because that will never never happen  Smiley  the pure contrarian nature of the vault would stop anyone from getting that kind of public support!!!   Grin Grin Grin

And that's why Barkingboys and posters of his ilk always eventually have a meltdown or have a very short loud shelf lifes, before they chone, or just stop coming around. They totally put their sense of accomplishment or measure of success if you will, in the hands of other vault posters!!  Cheesy so self sabotaging and stupid.

At this point I should mention that  Eighnuss has danced upon the edge of this little cliff quite often himself, just look at all the times he tells us "it's his job" to call people out for being gay and retarded etc....  and how crazy mad he used to get when people started to disagree or tease him, but he hasn't done it for a couple months now, Ollie keeps him busy  Grin Cheesy.

And that dear Fire five foot step, is why I am still on the vault and happily mocking the self appointed "names" and drama queens well after everyone whined that I was a spammer that was going to burn out in a day, then a week, then a month, and so on. 

Really, I would encourage you and others to take the same view, because while I can't tell you who is "WINNING" or "LOSING", I can tell you who is  the happiest! and very satisfied poster on the Vault: Me.  Wink

Now it's time to go pokenpost! Smiley Smiley Smiley

BTW, Ollie is totally banned!

Funny about how ironic the above post is.

This from someone who'd fuck his own butt with a baseball bat to get some Ollie love. I guess he misses you that much, Ollie.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #133 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You just said that because you were Mattyboy, and Mr.  Grin Grin Grin  Look at your post history! you are always trying to put people on to someone else!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Love your work.

Not people.. Just you and your spam puppets.. And it always seem to piss you off to no end when you are caught.
Btw. last time we had this discussion you were on barfsalot.. In case it's hard for you to keep track of.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
I r so happy and satisfied. look how much !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Wink Wink Wink  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  Grin Grin Grin Grin  Wink

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #135 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 10:54pm
Print Post  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #136 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 1:14am
Print Post  
I think fapping should be called fire footing from now on.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #137 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:58pm:
Funny about how ironic the above post is.

This from someone who'd fuck his own butt with a baseball bat to get some Ollie love. I guess he misses you that much, Ollie.

Well at least that answers a question I had, so it is true that you don't actually read other peoples words, you just skim to the bottom and make try to make a comment!!!! bearing on matter be damned!!!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #138 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:08pm:
Not people.. Just you and your spam puppets.. And it always seem to piss you off to no end when you are caught.
Btw. last time we had this discussion you were on barfsalot.. In case it's hard for you to keep track of.

Actually uggy! you ran off and spent more time on those socks when people started asking you  Smiley  and now you are trying to switch back to ugging, good luck with that!!! Grin Grin

I can say with certainty you (whoever the man behind the curtain) are one of the most active sock runners on the vault, that's why you're obsessed with trying to accuse so many other accounts of running your socks for distraction.  Grin Grin

But no harm, no foul, if you enjoy it keep going, you clearly have the extra time now that your barkingsock is gone. Smiley

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #139 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 7:58pm:
I r so happy and satisfied. look how much !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Wink Wink Wink  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  Grin Grin Grin Grin  Wink

Keep it up! some times you have to smile first, before you're happy!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #140 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 19th, 2014 at 1:14am:
I think fapping should be called fire footing from now on.

Well , thanks!  Shocked    so.... now seems like a good time to ask you:

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #141 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
And don't worry!! I didn't forget you!!

So, how is that Ban going Ollie??

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #142 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 2:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
Actually uggy! you ran off and spent more time on those socks when people started asking you  Smiley  and now you are trying to switch back to ugging, good luck with that!!! Grin Grin

I can say with certainty you (whoever the man behind the curtain) are one of the most active sock runners on the vault, that's why you're obsessed with trying to accuse so many other accounts of running your socks for distraction.  Grin Grin

But no harm, no foul, if you enjoy it keep going, you clearly have the extra time now that your barkingsock is gone. Smiley

And that was your exact approach on barfsalot last time we had this discussion.. Gotta love how you continually spend line after line of text saying 'Nuh uh! YOU are! '.  I mean.. At the very least you could mix it up and call me gay and retarded or something vaultlike.. Right now you're just embarrassing yourself barfy.
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2014 at 2:07am by Ugg the Unwise »  

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #143 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Sep 20th, 2014 at 2:06am:
Right now you're just embarrassing yourself barfy.

You should really go easier on yourself man!!  Barky was funny, and brought much entertainment to the masses, so now you are embarrassing yourself!!! 

Maybe you will have better luck with one of your other socks, like Remremi or Mr. why not try them for a while?? Smiley 

And Hey! nice move with the gay retard bit, kind of a Rubby/eighnuss mix up... now no one will know!! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!!!  Grin Grin Grin 

But I should point out that even though you are using a sock here Rubbins? and that is a improvement? this thread is still about Ollie, so stop trying to take his thunder man!! Smiley

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #144 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
So how is it going Ollie?

Bantastic?  Grin Grin Grin  Just stall a few more days and you can log back on and pretend you were never banned!!!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #145 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You should really go easier on yourself man!!  Barky was funny, and brought much entertainment to the masses, so now you are embarrassing yourself!!! 

Maybe you will have better luck with one of your other socks, like Remremi or Mr. why not try them for a while?? Smiley 

And Hey! nice move with the gay retard bit, kind of a Rubby/eighnuss mix up... now no one will know!! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!!!  Grin Grin Grin 

But I should point out that even though you are using a sock here Rubbins? and that is a improvement? this thread is still about Ollie, so stop trying to take his thunder man!! Smiley

Lol.. I honestly hadn't spotted that you might be Mr. too.. But now you mention it he did get the herpa derp, so I guess it should have been obvious.

You seem to get all sorts of things mixed up.. No one liked you on barfy.. no one cared when you were on remi and no one like you now.. You're like one of those small dogs that keep humping some ones leg till they feel like drop kicking you over the backyard fence.. At this point you have annoyed people so much that ollies I-totally-knew-that bs is preferable to your idiotic multi posts in every other thread concerning him being banned or not.

And btw.. Will you make up your mind whether you want to accuse me of being you or rubbinns/eighnuss.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #146 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Sep 14th, 2014 at 10:37pm:
This belongs on the drama forum dumb ass.

The Vault is the drama forum, dumb ass.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Did anyone check out the Screenshot of the week in the DDO Chronicle #110??

Why would a triple completionist from Orien give her annoying talking parrot the name "Ollie"? Coincidence?

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #148 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Sep 20th, 2014 at 10:19pm:
Why would a triple completionist from Orien give her annoying talking parrot the name "Ollie"? Coincidence?

because, like the parrot, i yap too much. And, like the parrot, idgaf

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Sep 20th, 2014 at 10:19pm:
Did anyone check out the Screenshot of the week in the DDO Chronicle #110??

Or you could have actually read page 2 of the thread you posted in and seen it already mentioned and snapshotted.

Everywhere

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint