Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Ollie banned (Read 28474 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Ollie banned
Reply #50 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
and then uses that to try to make a profit?

Not sure how I profited?

Quote:
what they trade in
I dont trade in anything. If I know you and you need something I will gladly give it to you. Like, for example, when you beg for the cock, Do I not deliver it to you every time? YW

Quote:
the next title you beg for and brag about!

This will forever be mine!

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 6:47pm:
Not sure how I profited?

I dont trade in anything. If I know you and you need something I will gladly give it to you. Like, for example, when you beg for the cock, Do I not deliver it to you every time? YW

This will forever be mine!

Wow can see that I hit a little too close for comfort on this one, wiggle much?

Now don't be so coy, Smiley you have made your vault career on passing on other peoples exploits, in return you have profited, occasionally getting some exploits in return, some little in game junk like mats cards etc..

but much more importantly you got PROFILE which is what you wanted from the very beginning, don't be afraid to own up to it now Rubby!!  that is what you have been kissing butt for from the beginning. And all those PMs you exchange? well those the gravy for you, a chance to convince people you might have had a hand in the exploit knowledge you're passing on, even though? you never find any.  Nope you spend all your time on the vault tending to your rep trying to to grow it, jumping on every bandwagon, chiming in so you are seen on active threads, backing up any exploiter who will feed you ... come on! you know all this!  Smiley 

Really your posts on this thread are a perfect example of all that, it is about Ollie not you, but you just can't help yourself, you have to inject yourself into it, try to make yourself relevant to the subject, it's very funny!!  Smiley Smiley  A thread about Ollie being banned or not, and you just couldn't help trying pretend you knew about Turbine protection, just to be a big shot!!  Roll Eyes

You really are my favorite poster on here, so funny, so puffed-up  Grin Grin Grin

See you around Vendor!!
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2014 at 7:45pm by »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #52 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Ollie is sith.  Shocked

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #53 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Mute button petition needed.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 7:39am:
I am the truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth. If you dont love me then you must love lies.

I am the liquor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCBghizQUs

(20 secs in)

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #55 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 8:09pm:
Mute button petition needed.

signed xD

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
game junk like mats cards

nope

Quote:
getting some exploits in return,

yes, the only ones not posted on these boards were from eighnus

Quote:
you have made your vault career on

Battling infinite retards

Quote:
y you got PROFILE

And a title, Barcelot!

Quote:
have been kissing butt

you misspelled kicking

Quote:
you spend all your time on the vault

engaging with retards, like you. at every chance I get.

Quote:
A thread about Ollie being banned or not, and you just couldn't help trying pretend you knew about Turbine protection, just to be a big shot!!

yes! omg! I know these things! they are true! believe me!1

Quote:
You really are my favorite penis on here, so puffed-up 

I know!

In closing, i would like to add:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:32pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #57 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
See? you are still desperately trying to make it all about you, thanks for proving my point!!  Grin Grin

So still no word from Ollie? this ban thing get more believable all the time.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #58 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 8:06pm:
Ollie is sith.  Shocked

nope, Ollie is banned!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
thanks for proving my point!! 

That you are a retard. yes, anytime, bro. I got you. if you need more you know where to find me

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #60 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:35pm:
That you are a retard. yes, anytime, bro. I got you. if you need more you know where to find me

yup, everyone knows where to find you, on every thread not about you trying to make it about you! 

Thanks for proving my point again!  Cheesy Cheesy

So about Ollie, anyone??  just so hard to believe no one knows anything considering he has.. I mean had so many friends here  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:38pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
on every thread about retards posted by retards being retarded

#facts

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #62 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:38pm:
#facts

Oh I love it when you get pouty, facts from you?  that would be a first!!  Grin Grin Grin

And you are still trying to make it all about you and not Ollie, Thanks yet again for proving my point!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
t!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   

I love doing this. Not sure how you expect to lose me now. Be more retarded please! I need MOAR skulls for the skull throne!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #64 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:42pm:
I love doing this. Not sure how you expect to lose me now. Be more retarded please! I need MOAR skulls for the skull throne!

See? still trying to make it about yourself Rubby, and the whole skull throne? that is funny!! your official title is fuckwit and undeserving at that, pretty sure the only throne you have is the one in your imagination.  Smiley Along with your imaginary relevance.

So once again thanks for proving me even more right!!  Grin Grin Grin

So, still curious about Ollie, anyone know how long the ban is? I hear that they are no longer handing out perma-bans just limited ones.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
t!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin 

My throne is the husks of retards beneath me. You wish you could. You also wish you could spell.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:49pm:
My throne is the husks of retards beneath me. You wish you could. You also wish you could spell.

You must bore them to death.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #67 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 1:02am
Print Post  
So, who all see the resemblence in posting. Barcelot spamming DO IT! DO IT WITH THIRD PARTY! DO IT NOW! compared to Fierys DO IT! DO IT NOW! PROVE IT!.. Chone Barcy, not just the barcy sock, but all of your accounts. Tays? If i cared even a lil bit, id log in and say hi to orien, but i dont care to atm (dont wanna update the client while im playin the other game. Might update it over nite whilst i sleep though) Now, If youd be so kind as to get ur nose, outta my ass. Its bad enough being watched by the neighbors, let alone stalked on vault. (Yes, your flooding of my inbox is considered stalking)

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 1:10am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Sep 16th, 2014 at 12:46am:
You must bore them to death.

Ah, a new retard enters the fray. Welcome.

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #69 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Well barce, er, I mean fiery foot, he just logged on.  Does this mean you'll chone this toon also?

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #70 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 2:17am
Print Post  
just logged off ^-^

IP Logged

Vaultknight
Korthos Resident

something something some
saying

Reply #71 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 2:26am
Print Post  
I saw it happen.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #72 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 3:45am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 16th, 2014 at 1:02am:
So, who all see the resemblence in posting. Barcelot spamming DO IT! DO IT WITH THIRD PARTY! DO IT NOW! compared to Fierys DO IT! DO IT NOW! PROVE IT!.. Chone Barcy, not just the barcy sock, but all of your accounts. Tays? If i cared even a lil bit, id log in and say hi to orien, but i dont care to atm (dont wanna update the client while im playin the other game. Might update it over nite whilst i sleep though) Now, If youd be so kind as to get ur nose, outta my ass. Its bad enough being watched by the neighbors, let alone stalked on vault. (Yes, your flooding of my inbox is considered stalking)

Wow! funny in soooooo many ways. where to start? 

ah barkyboy, nope and I never demanded, I asked, I enquired, I laughed, I teased anyone can see that no matter how much you and your boys try to paint it. See you just don't get it where Barky freaked out and melted down? well I just get more comfy the more you boys wiggle and bitch, where Barky and all the other choners before him get all worked up? I just laugh more, I suppose it is the side effect of a excellent life balance that allows me to keep the vault in perspective  Smiley 
And this? very funny.
Vendui wrote on Sep 16th, 2014 at 1:02am:

Fierys DO IT! DO IT NOW! PROVE IT!..

Hmm where did I ever put that  Smiley nope. Just you making up more stories and hoping nobody notices, why is that no one believes you again???  Grin Grin Grin

Next, the "I don't want to log in" bit, yeah... sure .... we have all heard variations on that before haven't we??  too funny

Next, my nose in your ass? fantasize much Ollie? we both know that I have been hassling you for enjoyment, not kissing your butt like the others, do try to keep your story straight.  And a little side note, if someone wanted to put their nose in your butt how would they with Rubby, virt gib, eighnuss, sneak, all in line ahead of them? ha!  Grin Grin

And finally! flood your mailbox? sending you two emails laughing my ass off about you getting banned is hardly a trickle much less flooding, stop fooling yourself, screwing with your mind is a small enjoyable diversion that takes less then 10 mins out of my day.  Although we can all see it was 10 minutes well spent!! hahah Grin Grin Grin

And at the end of all this if it turns out that you have not been banned? no skin off my nose  Smiley  I was just asking, I was told about a dozen different people reported you on Orien in the past few weeks, and then you started with the whole "haven't logged on" routine so it seemed like good news for Orien.

But if you didn't get banned? hey! good for you!  I guess when Rubbins wrote this:

Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
He doesnt want us to know his ban impunity has been reneged by current dev staff after Maj left with his protection.

When he posted this.. I guess it was just passive aggressive bitching, wishful thinking, or the most likely Rubbins trying to pretend he knew more then he actually does... Guess you two might have a few things to talk about now  Cheesy Cheesy

So once again, if your little plebs here who say they saw you log on are not just lying for you, and you actually didn't get banned congrats!!  and well done!! I look forward to the next silly thing that you and your crew will do that I can mock!!  Grin Grin Grin

And to think they all used to say I would burn out? how funny is that?

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #73 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Hey! just logged on!!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #74 - Sep 16th, 2014 at 3:47am