Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Stupidity. It hurts. (Read 3905 times)
KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

The Stupidity. It hurts.
Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:53am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/448692-eliminate-the-maze-of-madness-s...

The link says it all. Apparently investing in a skill in-game and/or farminf specific gear to use alternate paths in dungeons is an exploit.

The thing that fucks me off is that Turbine are so bereft of creativity and game design ability that they probably will listen to this scumfuck, piece of shit, gibbering retard and put up another invisible wall.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Re: The Stupidity. It hurts.
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:56am
Print Post  
No fucks are given

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:56am
Print Post  
Ha! Just had the same thought. Forzah is a gimp idiot.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/448692-eliminate-the-maze-of-madness-s....

Maze Jump is too much for him and it needs to go.

Quote:
Trust me, the edge was never designed with the intention to being jumped on. If it were, they wouldn't have required you to need max jump skill. But play stupid all you want...

Forzah we all know you're not playing stupid.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:57am
Print Post  
KilgoreTrout wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:53am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/448692-eliminate-the-maze-of-madness-s...

The link says it all. Apparently investing in a skill in-game and/or farminf specific gear to use alternate paths in dungeons is an exploit.

The thing that fucks me off is that Turbine are so bereft of creativity and game design ability that they probably will listen to this scumfuck, piece of shit, gibbering retard and put up another invisible wall.

took them years to fix the first jump spot in that place, doubt they would fix this one so quick Tongue

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 8:00am
Print Post  
And this is exactly why I don't read the motherforums.

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 8:06am
Print Post  
The OP is just a 1st class retard, apparently he has troubles finding the jump button generally, so his rant about maze is only logical.

Quote:
best ways to improve the game
I thought from the start there are way to many things that stop movement in DDO...smoothing pathways so we don't require jump constantly, for a 2 inch steps ,would be sweet.....and the lame ceiling hanging stuff that impedes movent too ,please. Maybee remove the water slow effect when- walkin in water too;1-3 lvls there could help new players morale(there are alot of low lvl water walkin runs and newbs dont have speed items galore)..those two fixes would improve my morale now,it feels funny needing to learn all the stumble steps to hop over.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/446252-best-ways-to-improve-the-game

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #6 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Because there are clearly fucks given about player morale

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #7 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:56am:
Ha! Just had the same thought. Forzah is a gimp idiot.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/448692-eliminate-the-maze-of-madness-s....

Maze Jump is too much for him and it needs to go.

Forzah we all know you're not playing stupid.

Can someone tell forzah its exploit same way detecting secret door in the past without enough search(with only detect door clicky/ts) was.  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:12pm by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #8 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Powskier and Forzah are whiny fucktards. Just because they can't seem to play the game with any skill they want it changed so that gay fucking retards don't get left behind.

Fuck off.

Go and fucking play your Little Pony game while crying to your mommy to change your shit pants.

**Edit**

Pardon my French.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:26pm by Turd_Ferguson »  

IP Logged

fuckFoS
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Forzah is just pissed his max swim build has no advantages whatsoever in game and thus lashes out at everything he can't do himself.

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Why don't these idiots understand that shortcuts are an actual creative way to design dungeons. This game needs more shortcuts like this one.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:41pm by onions »  

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #11 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
There are a lot of things the DDO staff should be paying attention to and fixing.  This isn't one of them.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Just for funzies I reported a couple of them with an alt account for talking about exploits.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #13 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:51pm:
Just for funzies I reported a couple of them with an alt account for talking about exploits.

+1!!!

Who? I'll do the same!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #14 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
onions wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:41pm:
Why don't these idiots understand that shortcuts are an actual creative way to design dungeons. This game needs more shortcuts like this one.

Agreed, dude.

More ways like this, and additional ones, besides. Being able to jump through obstacles, talk your way out of potential combat situations, use skill/cunning to pass challenges ahead, are all integral to D&D.

There's more than one way to skin an onion, and absolutely more than one way to cook a cat.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm:
More ways like this, and additional ones, besides. Being able to jump through obstacles, talk your way out of potential combat situations, use skill/cunning to pass challenges ahead, are all integral to D&D.

And don't forget your go-to method Sunny!! butt-kissing for exploit info!!  Grin Grin Grin

You would be lost without it, and Ollie's bum would be so much dirtier!!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Trial By Fury is my favorite quest of all existing ones, because it has a direct approach on shortcutting and jumping to the end or optional boss in whatever way you are capable.

Following rails is the worst of adventure/dungeon design. Just ot learn a lesson, put adventurers into a maze and it won't take long till the strongest character just uses power attack and hits the walls till they are breached.

But we had changes to poison/disease, FoM effectiveness, helpless status affecting weapon damage. All a big great whining about overprotective dungeon and mob designers, who fail to accept that mundane things like walls are NOT a way to create challenge for epic characters.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:07pm by onions »  

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:53pm:
+1!!!

Who? I'll do the same!

Powskier and Forzah.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Here is some more stupid to point and laugh at.  Thread about the upcoming nerf to Divine Grace, the only reason to splash Paladin other than Divine Might(which is available elsewhere).

Quote:
I think the 'nerf' is entirely sensible. Back when I played (1st and 2nd addition) I am pretty sure multiclasses with Paladin and monk were both highly restricted. Even if you ignore that, Turbine has departed from the rules so much that the game doesn't track really closely with any version of D&D.

I have always thought it was highly ridiculous that for a 2 level investment a character could get +20 or more to all saves.

I personally hope they go back to the idea that both paladin and monk are really special classes where multiclassing is difficult to impossible but I'll take this change.]

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/448597-So-The-dg-nerf-is-back-on-again...

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:51pm:

hahaha! Nice Smiley

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #20 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
onions wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:41pm:

This.

I'm sure that all of the multiple jump spots in maze were coincidental as opposed to intentional, but creating multiple ways to progress/complete the quest is a great idea.

I don't see why these whiners think that a jump spot in maze is any more game breaking than the theater jump in partycrashers. My theory is that they don't have high enough jump and/or they suck at moving their character around.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #21 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 12:11am
Print Post  
fuckFoS wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 3:33pm:
Forzah is just pissed his max swim build has no advantages whatsoever in game and thus lashes out at everything he can't do himself.

Not true. He flies faster than everyone else in Reaver's Reach.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint