Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Step by step Astral shard duping. (Read 60080 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Step by step Astral shard duping.
Reply #50 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Now turdbin can find ploiters easily, they just have to backtrack ddo store AS purchases by user account.
So telling this to ppl may not be a good idea. Roll Eyes

Altho i doubt they would start banning massively, after all, its still their customers.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

ZP
Waterworks Kobold

Zippy!

Reply #51 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Oh well.  Can't get this to work.  I've succeeded at getting the latency down to 1500 ms, it looks stable, no spikes, no packet loss.  I tried using augments, cruncher, jewelers kit, GS, item clickies, and comms as interrupts.  Have not succeeded at all.  Every token eaten so far.  Even with instrucitons.  This one is not an easy one.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Hey fuckthishit, skoodge, and other braniacs,  you each had reading comp fails, in the midst of your rage-whine you didn't see on the other thread that turbine already knows and has known for a while.

Popularity, heh funny.

That is all carry on.
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:41pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #53 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
I have tested and lost about 5 shards, with different latency from 1000 to 3000.

Anytime i use the shard it gets immediately consumed.

Oh well i still have plenty from the box duping. You all have fun!

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
I can only pull it off with steady latency around 1200ms,  have yet to achieve a success rate of better then 75%. Now have 9000+ on 6 accounts. Didn't want to put too many in one account and run the chance of drawing attention, if they ever get around to looking.

But starting to think Turbine doesn't give a rat's ass. No server shut downs today, guess we will see come Monday.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
MacroMagic turned my $50 DDO store investment into 12000 astral shards overnight and is still running. Never thought I would be so happy Turbine doesn't have support in on the weekends!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Thanks for posting, got any more you want to share?

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:34pm:
Thanks for posting, got any more you want to share?

Greedy little bastard ain't you? Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #58 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:38pm:
Hey fuckthishit, skoodge, and other braniacs,  you each had reading comp fails, in the midst of your rage-whine you didn't see on the other thread that turbine already knows and has known for a while.

Popularity, heh funny.

That is all carry on.

there is a big difference between knowing about something and knowing step by step how to recreate it. the latter is the tool needed for fixing. but yeah you're just too thick to understand anything. have fun with your five minutes while they last coz it sure as hell aint gonna be another leak coming your way in the future

IP Logged

doyourealyknow
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
gess doing something wrong. the only thing what is happening is that the AS are moving to the bank....

i dont get it what i am doing wrong  Sad

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:50pm:
there is a big difference between knowing about something and knowing step by step how to recreate it. the latter is the tool needed for fixing. but yeah you're just too thick to understand anything. have fun with your five minutes while they last coz it sure as hell aint gonna be another leak coming your way in the future

Maybe you haven't been paying attention man, I don't need any leaks from you or your supposed little group. While I am happy to collaborate with others, but I don't need "leaks" to do so. Plenty of other people work on Exploits and features, sorry if that is too much for your fragile ego to accept.

And by the way, you talk pretty big for a guy who got his version of the shard exploit handed to him:

FuckThisShit wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 9:52pm:
Ollie im sorry, i was wrong, you were right, the method was very similar to what i was testing, however at this time i could not have gotten it to work without your spoon feeding me.

Or, maybe I should have said that you talk pretty big for a guy who got his version of the shard exploit "spoon fed" to him instead? I guess now I understand why you just assume everyone gets the info leaked to them, it's what happened for you.

But now I am a little confused about why you decided to attack me and call me names and insult my exploit fuu because weren't you the same guy who said:

FuckThisShit wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 9:52pm:
: we know there is a method and is now up to the community of this damned site to stop throwing shit at each other and work together for once to tear this game down to its knees so that they wake the fuck up and fix the whole shit (aka pass the license to someone that can actually fucking code)

So I guess this "call to arms" was just a load of bullshit then eh?  Well thanks for "throwing shit at me"  I guess I will have to wear your insults and attacks as badges of honor now.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #61 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:25pm:
Maybe you haven't been paying attention man, I don't need any leaks from you or your supposed little group. While I am happy to collaborate with others, but I don't need "leaks" to do so. Plenty of other people work on Exploits and features, sorry if that is too much for your fragile ego to accept.

And by the way, you talk pretty big for a guy who got his version of the shard exploit handed to him:

Or, maybe I should have said that you talk pretty big for a guy who got his version of the shard exploit "spoon fed" to him instead? I guess now I understand why you just assume everyone gets the info leaked to them, it's what happened for you.

But now I am a little confused about why you decided to attack me and call me names and insult my exploit fuu because weren't you the same guy who said:

So I guess this "call to arms" was just a load of bullshit then eh?  Well thanks for "throwing shit at me"  I guess I will have to wear your insults and attacks as badges of honor now.

if you read back that my original post in this thread you will see that i had not attacked you at all, i was pissed at how it leaked, then you went on to boil my blood a little and i lost the plot and started on the offensive. i was never mad at you i was mad at the person who leaked it as this is step by step the version we worked (including useless step) on after the version that was given to me proved to be too inconsistent, seriously though, even the fuckin numbers for netbalancer are the exact fuckin same. i couldnt give two craps about you or anyone else figuring this out, but if the fuckin cunt that leaked it wanted to make it public he could at least have the decency to make so in his own fuckin account

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
I'm going to try one last time to explain this for you so please pay attention because I'm not going over it again. Nobody leaked this particular exploit to me. You are not the only special unique snowflake or group of special unique snowflakes working on exploits on the vault or elsewhere.  Nothing that you, I, or anyone else discovers in the way of features is so special, that someone else motivated enough can't figure it out as well. My buddies and I know that if we figured out some new feature, someone else (including turbine) can as well. I suggest you adopt this acceptance before your head explodes from frustrated vanity

But by all means feel free to go yell at your buddies if it makes you feel better. 

In the mean time stop insulting me like this, or you are going to make me cross.
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:43pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #63 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:40pm:
Nothing that you, I, or anyone else discovers in the way of features is so special, that someone else motivated enough can't figure it out as well. My buddies and I know that if we figured out some new feature, someone else (including turbine) can as well.

This.

This method is just another variation of all of those that worked before for different duping/recycling goals.  Anyone can easily search the depths of The Vault and use all the hints they can find of other methods and apply them to whatever they are trying to dupe/recycle.  Newest methods always come with a step never thought before. 

It's not rocket science.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #64 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:48pm:
It's not rocket science.

Yeap.

I'm pretty sure this exploit was already released on this subforum a few months ago anyways.

IP Logged

Mangopanda
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
So far so good on getting astral shard. Have not been able to get second part to work very well yet. Going to try other methods listed on forums to figure out a way to dupe/recycle.

Oh and if possible can we have more drama. It's fun to read while farming favor/TP. Thanks in advance

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
12 solid hours of duping shards...

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #67 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
YOU HAVE 12 HOURS!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
No way my hand is too sore and chaffed, and my duping hand is a little tired as well.
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:20pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

ZP
Waterworks Kobold

Zippy!

Reply #69 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Spent a lot of money on TP, no success.  Frustrating.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #70 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
ZP wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 10:49pm:

lol

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #71 - Sep 28th, 2014 at 1:50am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:19pm:
No way my hand is too sore and chaffed, and my duping hand is a little tired as well.

Right, your 'dupe' hand Wink

You sure you were following the instructions and not just distracted by FuckThisShit's signature?

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Sep 28th, 2014 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Figured I'd give this a shot, no luck for me.
Regardless of the delay I use for netbalancer (while keeping 0 or little loss) all I get is my shard consumed (which I get credit for) and a message saying
"the item is inaccessible" and another saying
"you must wait a while before using the bank again".

I'm using a gs clickie for the interrupt (maybe unneeded step).
Once I click the gs I immidietly double click the shard and dc (I use a hard wired switch to physically disconnect the Internet plug) after that I move the shard to the bank twice and reconnect.

I tried a few variations and still no luck. Zero success not a single attempt succeeded in getting credit for my shard balance and keeping the shard.

Any tips?

IP Logged

Fries n Stuff
Waterworks Kobold

Ketchup.. Always ketchup

Reply #73 - Sep 28th, 2014 at 3:03am
Print Post  
nope, its what is happening to me as well. just consumed consumed consumed.

Quote:
you are crispy and delicious.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Sep 28th, 2014 at 3:33am
Print Post  
ZP wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 10:49pm:

Well thanks for supporting the game!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint