Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Going away Gifts (Read 33656 times)
Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Going away Gifts
Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
For: Anyone on Orien
Why: Mains busted, alt game becoming more fun.
When: Whenever the hell I decide to log the alt in.

It sadly doesnt have a whole hell of a lot. But what it does carry, is 10 bags full of cards. (Not inventory tabs, red card bags)

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Re: Going away Gifts
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 2:34pm:

It sadly doesnt have a whole hell of a lot. But what it does carry, is 10 bags full of cards. (Not inventory tabs, red card bags)

TornadoJoe is interested.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Why: ban
When: seriously it's real this time

Ban. Smiley

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:21pm
Print Post  

first lol @ fire foot for predicting it and stalkering you

and how in the world do you have 10 card bags on one account?  Shocked

Everywhere

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
and can the gift be your account? shuri looks like fun to play.   Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:23pm by Sneaky Shadow Lurker »  

Everywhere

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #5 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Send stuffs to Jocal and Moxxer.  Now.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ban

You were in-fact incorrect to begin with. I was able to fully log in, do whatever i wanted, and log back out. However, after a recent action on my part, the account was otherwise terminated. But yes, if you wish to gloat about you being "right" by all means go ahead and do so.

Sneaky Shadow Lurker wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:21pm:
and how in the world do you have 10 card bags on one account? 

I don't know, perhaps you should have asked barcelot before he cho.. changed accounts.

Slug wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:27pm:
Send stuffs to Jocal and Moxxer.  Now.

If I were to bring anyone down with me, it would have to be Stoddard, Velani, and.. Nah, just those two.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Terminated meaning banned?  Cheesy

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:07pm:
TornadoJoe is interested.

HonestHombre strikes swiftly with no remorse!  One down, plenty more to go Smiley

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #9 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
nobody fucks with the jesus

IP Logged

Clayness
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
I would totally love that! Came back after a long hiatus, saw that pesky cruncher in my inventory, figured it belonged to some event that had passed, and destroyed it. Couldn't get it back, and been beating myself in the head ever since.

Still having to pick skill tomes from every saga sucks, to tome up all your toons, plus all the other nifty stuff.

So yeah, my love would be eternal!

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #11 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:32pm:
You were in-fact incorrect to begin with. I was able to fully log in, do whatever i wanted, and log back out. However, after a recent action on my part, the account was otherwise terminated. But yes, if you wish to gloat about you being "right" by all means go ahead and do so.

Clever gambit.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #12 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
I'm going with banned a "clever gambit" as well

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:32pm:

Sure sure whatever you say Ollie!!  Grin Grin Grin  go ahead!! try and spin this anyway you want, I really don't mind!!!  Grin

And that "recent action of his part" folks? well it was the simple "action" of being Ollie and pissing off a couple of dozen Orien players to the point that they got together and took you down. 

Just like I said, you get high marks for trying to stall this getting out Ollie!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy but you couldn't hide it forever!!  Smiley  I may log on to Orien today just to see if people are dancing in the streets! or at least breathing a sigh of relief over the titan channel.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hahahahhahaha! you stupid lying fucker!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin  so funny to see you tank.

Have a great day!! 

And the best part of all this? when Ollie comes back, like he always does.... he will have to gambit his gambit!!!  Grin Grin  Only someone as sick in the noggin as Ollie could need to  "announce" his own ban to offset the announcement of his ban by somebody else.  And is it any coincidence his "announcement" comes just hours after someone other than him drops a exploit bomb on the Vault??  Smiley Smiley Smiley  Reminds me of when Propaganda debut drew Ollie out of the woodwork!!!  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:34pm by »  

IP Logged

ZP
Waterworks Kobold

Zippy!

Reply #14 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Why not make another main?  Can't be hard to go from 1 to 28...  And you'd probably be able to borrow whatever you needed.  No?

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
ZP wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:31pm:
Why not make another main?  Can't be hard to go from 1 to 28...  And you'd probably be able to borrow whatever you needed.  No?

Because he only made this announcement for attention, simply making another main and double-tapping it to cap wouldn't get anyone to pay attention to him, so.......

Instead he goes with "look at me! I have been terminated!! Oh woe is me!!!!"  he is a consistent as the sun rising.

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:37pm by »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #16 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Sad to see you go. I had fun running with you and witness your shenanigans. Fare well.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #17 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sure sure whatever you say Ollie!!      go ahead!! try and spin this anyway you want, I really don't mind!!! 

No spinning required, nor used. Its okay though, keep spewing. Everyone enjoys laughing at you.

Quote:
And that "recent action of his part" folks? well it was the simple "action" of being Ollie and pissing off a couple of dozen Orien players to the point that they got together and took you down. 

Again, and for the last time, nothing anyone did affected my account. You keep saying people reported me. Thats nothing new. What is new, is how many times youve changed your mind on how many people did it. First it was a few, then over a handful, now its more than two dozen? Talk about keeping your stories straight.

Quote:
Just like I said, you get high marks for trying to stall this getting out Ollie!!!     but you couldn't hide it forever!!    I may log on to Orien today just to see if people are dancing in the streets! or at least breathing a sigh of relief over the titan channel.  

Stalling this getting out? It took place on the 23rd.. Since you seem to be so bad with math, that was a mere 4 days ago. You've been going on about some "ban" for what, 3 weeks.. 4.. i've lost track. But please, go on. Tell me more about how this supposed ban occured, how long it was for, and oh yeah, who took part in making it happen.

Quote:
And is it any coincidence his "announcement" comes just hours after someone other than him drops a exploit bomb on the Vault??      Reminds me of when Propaganda debut drew Ollie out of the woodwork!!! 

Who dropped a ploit bomb? if your refering to Hag, it was known for the longest time. Dont even need to use the Logout/in function. You know, that part where barcelot "choned." Anyz, Please, continue.

Quote:
Because he only made this announcement for attention, simply making another main and double-tapping it to cap wouldn't get anyone to pay attention to him, so.......

Instead he goes with "look at me! I have been terminated!! Oh woe is me!!!!"  he is a consistent as the sun rising.

Yes, I proclaimed to the vault that my main was terminated for attention{COMA} that makes total sense. Though, I suppose to an irrational person like yourself, it really does make sense. To those who knew me more than the words you spew on your various socks, they know that I wouldnt do such a thing, much less wouldnt leave my guild that I had put months of work into. The alt account has 1 toon in the guild, a week or so ago, the guild had approximately 63m renown. Yesterday after loggin in the alt to tell the news, i noticed the renown had dropped to just over 59m. Again, because your math sucks, thats a decrease of 4m renown. Why would i remove my own toons, from a guild that i had close to half the renown gain in. (and before you say 4 is not half of 63, i need to remind you that deletion of toons removes 10% of renown from guild. so, 4m renown loss means that i had 40m renown across all toons)

ZP wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 5:31pm:

If I were to use my alt as my main currently. I'm 100% sure that I could get just about anything i needed, provided its tradable through the various techniques, within a week. However, Ive been playing another game that has caught, and kept, my interest for the past 200+ hours (according to steam at least. I played a week or so before connecting the game to steam) The game has been quite fun for me, much more challenging than DDO ever was, or will be. Ill make a video of it some day, once i get some better gear and what not.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:23am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:16pm:
Ive been playing another game that has caught, and kept, my interest for the past 200+ hours (according to steam at least. I played a week or so before connecting the game to steam) The game has been quite fun for me, much more challenging than DDO ever was, or will be.

You took my Shadow away!! Return him at once goddamit

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #19 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Ive been playing another game that has caught, and kept, my interest for the past 200+ hours

trolling message boards?  sucking queefs with Ron "Germanicus Pleaselookatmeeeeeeacus" Johnson?

do tell.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #20 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Yes, I proclaimed to the vault that my main was terminated for attention. That makes total sense.

It makes total sense, you've done it before.

Here, let me help you out:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1403654465

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #21 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:24pm:
You took my Shadow away!! Return him at once goddamit

LIES! he took me away.. :c

Sasha wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:36pm:
It makes total sense, you've done it before.

Ah yes, the whole "Hey, FTS, should I throw a post on the vault after changing my names to stir up some drama" "Do eet" "Fine, right after i throw it in titan askin if ive been seen lately on a freshly name changed toon" "lololololol"

But sure, that one will count, i guess.. It counted enough for Barcy.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
No spinning required, nor used. Its okay though, keep spewing. Everyone enjoys laughing at you.

Again, and for the last time, nothing anyone did affected my account. You keep saying people reported me. Thats nothing new. What is new, is how many times youve changed your mind on how many people did it. First it was a few, then over a handful, now its more than two dozen? Talk about keeping your stories straight.

Stalling this getting out? It took place on the 23rd.. Since you seem to be so bad with math, that was a mere 4 days ago. You've been going on about some "ban" for what, 3 weeks.. 4.. i've lost track. But please, go on. Tell me more about how this supposed ban occured, how long it was for, and oh yeah, who took part in making it happen.

Who dropped a ploit bomb? if your refering to Hag, it was known for the longest time. Dont even need to use the Logout/in function. You know, that part where barcelot "choned." Anyz, Please, continue.

Yes, I proclaimed to the vault that my main was terminated for attention. That makes total sense. Though, I suppose to an irrational person like yourself, it really does make sense. To those who knew me more than the words you spew on your various socks, they know that I wouldnt do such a thing, much less wouldnt leave my guild that I had put months of work into. The alt account has 1 toon in the guild, a week or so ago, the guild had approximately 63m renown. Yesterday after loggin in the alt to tell the news, i noticed the renown had dropped to just over 59m. Again, because your math sucks, thats a decrease of 4m renown. Why would i remove my own toons, from a guild that i had close to half the renown gain in. (and before you say 4 is not half of 63, i need to remind you that deletion of toons removes 10% of renown from guild. so, 4m renown loss means that i had 40m renown across all toons)

If I were to use my alt as my main currently. I'm 100% sure that I could get just about anything i needed, provided its tradable through the various techniques, within a week. However, Ive been playing another game that has caught, and kept, my interest for the past 200+ hours (according to steam at least. I played a week or so before connecting the game to steam) The game has been quite fun for me, much more challenging than DDO ever was, or will be. Ill make a video of it some day, once i get some better gear and what not.

Wow, I am so glad you cleared that up Ollie, thanks for taking the time to put that all down.

I don't know about anyone else, but it really moved me, really made me FEEL, and  you know what it made me feel brother?

Amused!! hahahhhaahahahhahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh god I had forgotten how funny you sound when you're butthurt!!!!  Smiley

Thank you for this little going away gift!!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahha tooo funny!!!  Cheesy

When you're gone (here's hoping) I will always remember you this way: Beaten, Banned, Butthurt, and Bemoaning the facts!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Seeya around Ollie!!! don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!!!

« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 7:57pm by »  

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:11pm
Print Post  

Thanks a whole lot for proving Fire fuck right asshole, now he will be even more insufferable.   

Why didn't you just take that termination like a man and leave the game quietly instead of going fishing for sympathy  with this stupid thread and giving that fucker a win?

You clueless cunt, he was even starting to slow down on the "Ollie got banned" posts, up until you felt the need to beg for a group hug because you got banned,  what a selfish dickhead move, even for you.

chone

IP Logged

skitz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Again, because your math sucks, thats a decrease of 4m renown. Why would i remove my own toons, from a guild that i had close to half the renown gain in. (and before you say 4 is not half of 63, i need to remind you that deletion of toons removes 10% of renown from guild. so, 4m renown loss means that i had 40m renown across all toons)

More lies... deleting a toon.. takes away 0% guild renown. You are funny. I hope you get the attention you desperately need.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint