Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) missed the blitz (Read 6375 times)
Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Re: missed the blitz
Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 11:12am:
The increase in dps from melee power is definite. On lama, I checked it out, and I seem to recall my build (dunno whether it was Dwarf Swasher or some Pally build) seeming to have a bit higher dps in blitz than (some other destiny, probably DC).

On live, I can now take out most trash mobs pretty easily with just my norm dps, and a pair of cleaves (dwarf swash). Haven't personally tried blitzing on live because working primal for ePL/ECompletionist. But I expect to have a number of frustrating instances of my blitz not building.

For those above who have had it build no problem, that happens. It's 10% chance. You can also have it not build at all. Just because it worked for you each time doesn't mean the many experiences of it not building didn't suck and didn't happen.

Figured out using Tornadoes to build blitz in u22 to compensate for casters. Definitely will be helpful still with these changes.

exactly ......so the stupid cunts moaning about those who can't stack their blitz, suck a turd. Shit has been up and down for players for ages, just because you're a special fuck doesn't mean some others aren't getting frustrated as all hell. Jesus H

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #26 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 9:36am:
I haven't had any issues with stacking blitz, and that is on a two handed fighter.  Not to mention after U23 my base damage went up about 80 points a swing on the first number. 

It may not be what it was, but with all the changes implemented it worked out just fine. 

I might just have bad luck or it may be bugging out.. Anyway the change is frustrating in the sense that you can't keep it going by playing smart but have to rely on luck.

I even suggested a change like this myself at some point because I was tired of swinging at air.. I'm just dissappointed with the result :p

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #27 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Cleaves...use them.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 1:03am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:19pm:
exactly ......so the stupid cunts moaning about those who can't stack their blitz, suck a turd. Shit has been up and down for players for ages, just because you're a special fuck doesn't mean some others aren't getting frustrated as all hell. Jesus H

New blitz is annoying sometimes. 10% chance to proc might never proc. It isnt guaranteed to proc. No matter how many mobs you cleave, or fastest attack/doublestrike rate. To make things even worse portals taking off your blitz stacks is back. I have not tested every portal. I did lose it in Drow City chain going through portals/doors, and inferno.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ThE PhAnTOM GoD
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 1:03am:
New blitz is annoying sometimes. 10% chance to proc might never proc. It isnt guaranteed to proc. No matter how many mobs you cleave, or fastest attack/doublestrike rate. To make things even worse portals taking off your blitz stacks is back. I have not tested every portal. I did lose it in Drow City chain going through portals/doors, and inferno.

Had a good chance to play yesterday and I must say that losing blitz again going through portals is very annoying, seeing that it is on cool down all the time now.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #30 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 9:13am:
Had a good chance to play yesterday and I must say that losing blitz again going through portals is very annoying, seeing that it is on cool down all the time now.

At least we don't have to reprep it?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Trainwreck
Korthos Resident

Shrines are for pussies

Reply #31 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 3:26am:
So much butthurt about the fucking blitz. How about you fucking learn to play the game and stop fucking whining?

Why don't you say something intelligent or make a point instead of insulting someone for no reason.  You are obviously part of the problem.

Limpgimp wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:00am:
The awkward moment when I agree with Thaz.

And you have a Nazi follower it seems too.

IP Logged

Trainwreck
Korthos Resident

Shrines are for pussies

Reply #32 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:19am
Print Post  
ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 9:01am:
I don't understand the problem with blitz.  Yes it was nerfed, but do your builds really depend on it that much to see so much difference in your toons?  My DPS went down a bit, but nothing to cry over

No, it's not about the dependency, or effectiveness, or ease of use.  It's the fact that it is now boring to blitz instead of being fun.  When you had to kill, the dynamic of using a blitz depending on your party and quest was fun and challenging.  The point is they took the fun away from the good players to make it easier for the shittier players.... again.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #33 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:31am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 1:03am:

Is back?
Blitz always went away in portal opens when you go to sides.
Lod and beyond the rift, test blitz there, if it doesnt go away when loading nothing changed.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:33am by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 9:01am:
I don't understand the problem with blitz.  Yes it was nerfed, but do your builds really depend on it that much to see so much difference in your toons?  My DPS went down a bit, but nothing to cry over

Does your shiradi caster do awesome without any shiradi stances running?

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #35 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Trainwreck wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:19am:
No, it's not about the dependency, or effectiveness, or ease of use.  It's the fact that it is now boring to blitz instead of being fun.  When you had to kill, the dynamic of using a blitz depending on your party and quest was fun and challenging.  The point is they took the fun away from the good players to make it easier for the shittier players.... again.

This!  Old blitz made you feel like an unstoppable juggernaut cause you had to kill to build it and sustain it.. New blitz makes you try to do less damage til it has been build up.. That's the opposite playstyle.. Hence boring.

IP Logged

ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
grab a pile of trash and cleave/greatcleave/momentum swing.   helps alot to get those first couple ranks.  can anyone confirm if you can get a stack of blitz on doublestrikes?

I can't seem to figure out if I am or not.

Me

IP Logged

longbolts
Dirty Sock

I Love Socks!

Reply #37 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:05am
Print Post  
how pissed would you be if your dick hung down so low it touched  toilet water every time you took a shit ? nigger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint