Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Question for the newer Vaulties. (Read 12590 times)
Rage
Waterworks Kobold

I Love boobies

Re: Question for the newer Vaulties.
Reply #25 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Been playing for a bit more than 3 years. Joined the vault because some very nice people were really nice to me and I wanted to thank them Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Turd_Ferguson wrote on Oct 4th, 2014 at 10:14am:
The fanbois from the motherboard can't report every other post or hide inside Cordo's fat ass when you call them out for being a fucking whiny fagot

This is mostly why I joined. Gave me a place to call them out. And this is probably the only forum I have never been infrancted on. The sploits were just icing.

Although I do wish more of the vault would raid the ddo forums with dummy accounts and post the drama here. Seems like this has gone down drastically since I joined.
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:39pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:38pm:
Although I do wish more of the vault would raid the ddo forums with dummy accounts and post the drama here. Seems like this has gone down drastically since I joined.

I've been waiting for something like this to happen.

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Been playing for over 5 years, joined the vault 4 years ago (for the drama).

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #29 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
I've been on Argo since 2009.  I joined the Vault because I was pissed off about Tarrant giving me infractions for bullshit.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #30 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Started back some time  before ddo became free, as i didnt want to buy stuff and found a friend we instantly had a talk and planned how to get tp in ddo.
We boxed for tp, managed to get our runs up to 16 minutes per 25 tp.

After a while realized bot had done colleberator over 500 times, his had like 800 or more garrisons done.
They turned off that nice feature tho.
Did bazilion trs in old times, was one of legit fair completionists.
Then breaks, rl etc etc.
Came back around motu, found the game extremely easy and find it like that even today.
Tried to be a paladin on main forums, said fuck that as turbine doesnt give a fk.
Love watching cordos stream to realize that there are people who have reflexes worse then dead cats.

I was a lurker here for a long time, always liked to know what is wrong with ddo, never ploited myself nor reported anyone.
When i got a stupid ban for no reason for ploiting for buying stuff of from others i snapped.
Now im generally mainly making builds and playing solo while trying to prove that people on main forums are a bunch of fucking retards.
Sometimes i feel like a retard while trying to argue with those folks and i generally feel monkeys would .. Nvm nvm
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2014 at 3:53am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Soulless187
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
I've been playing for a few years now, came back from a year long break and the game is even more fucked then before.

Turbine forums suck. Cordoven can suck my dick. Amanda is a purple hair half-orc.

DDO is fucked but its still better then 99% of the other games out there. Plus I can endlessly TR and grind out pl's I fail to see the downside. Oh and the 'sploilts those are kinda nice also  Wink

Die in fire, that is all.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #32 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
When did Gianthold was released again? I started again. back in Euro servers

IP Logged

Oyster
Korthos Resident

I Love Oysters!

Reply #33 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
I first created a character back when max level was 10, not sure if that was launch or not (I seem to recall max level at launch was 8).

Then abandoned the game with the lack of solo content, then tried again, abandoned again, tried again, and had that relationship for years.

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #34 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Late 2009.

I must admit, I find it a bit strange that someone who has been a Vault member for less than a year is playing Vault veteran and asking the "newer members" questions about their game experience and motives for joining.

*edit - Ah, "second acct", meaning second account. I thought "act" was just being misspelled. Not entirely sure why someone would need a second Vault account. Kind of don't care.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:40pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #35 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Not playing veteran, just noticed that there was a lot of action and activity from people with less than 10 posts.
I had an account for over a year earlier, but I think I only ever posted once, and consequently when my browser lost the autologin for the last time, I'd forgotten the password and even acct name. 
But I'd in no way call myself a veteran, just someone who has seen the antics here for some time.

As I said earlier, there can't really be many people new to DDO, so all this activity is interesting to me.   

As a guy who asked a fairly specific question in the OP, I have to say I'm surprised by all these long-term members of the Vault responding.

So far, it's interesting that no one has stated that they came here to get away from Chai and Permabanned.

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #36 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Werebadger wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:42pm:
So far, it's interesting that no one has stated that they came here to get away from Chai and Permabanned.

Ha ha ha.

I am more active on the mother boards than I am here, but I read and post here occasionally now too because (in order of importance);

1) The knowledge base here is good when it comes to overall game mechanics, builds, items, etc. A bit more knowledge about the game, which is what I really care about. Fewer people who know very little.
2) I need a second place to read about and talk about the game
3) You'll find a variety of conversations and topics here that you wont find on the mother boards
4) I can say what I want about people without getting banned
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:56pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #37 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Werebadger wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:42pm:

You forgot Qhualor. That guy loves the report button.

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #38 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Turd_Ferguson wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 11:08pm:
You forgot Qhualor. That guy loves the report button.

Must be trying for a mod position then.  I just kinda don't notice him any more, barely gloss over anything he says if it's in an interesting thread.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #39 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 3:49am:
Came back around motu, found the game extremely easy and find it like that even today.

I find that rather ironic coming from someone who claims they need past lives to run ee's.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #40 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 2:53am
Print Post  
I joined the vault to talk about the PC. Then I learned that arguing with ppl gets me all hot an bothered so I've stayed.

.... or maybe it's just Ruby.

that is a joke.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 4:37am
Print Post  
Like the others, I enjoy the nerdrage drama.

Uh...I joined 5 years ago I guess and the vault around 3? 2?

I couldn't care less about exploits, but I do like buy cheap mats on the AH and ASAH.  Oh, I did joint to read how exploits were done because I had no clue whatsoever, being completely retarded about how programs work. A bunch have been posted so now I know - and don't get why Turbine doesn't code those out. Maybe it's too difficult, whatever.

I also really enjoy reading about why people get banned. And the motherforums are full of whiny brown noses - like a restricted clique of whiners and whingers.

IP Logged

3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Reply #42 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Been playing since 2006. Took off 3 years around 2009. Came back and game was completely different. Then came back again this year and now have to relearn pretty much everything.

I came here for power builds and to learn to dupe scales/flogs/etc I am not going to run raids ad nauseum for a year to build a TF 3-4 item.

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #43 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
I putzed around on Devourer, then came back few months after Ddo went f2p.
Lurked Vault for quite long time while still being a newb in game - just another place to read / learn more about the game and some drama - I like unless it really fucks over other people.
Don't care much about the "features", but it's not my business what you do.
Would be cool if more people would join more for the game than new accounts for exploits / dick jokes / attention whorin / anonymous insults though.
More boobs pics trend is cool !

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #44 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 6th, 2014 at 2:51am:
I find that rather ironic coming from someone who claims they need past lives to run ee's.

What you are pointing out is how you can do very good on your shitty first life cleric solo in epic elite which is of course total bullshit to anyone who actually plays the game  Cheesy  Cheesy

And when i told you that you rely on tornado pots, card pots and cakes you got really angry. And when we explained to you what past lifes mean you got furious
I feel sorry for you kiddo

Try to do what smart people do: LET IT GO

« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:11pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #45 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Played for 4 years. I joined the Vault because of friendly referrals. Then I found out that I can access it even while at work, and so a work-friendly past time was born.

Also, Thaz - just propose to Rubbins already.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #46 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:03pm:
And when i told you that you rely on tornado pots, card pots and cakes you got really angry. And when we explained to you what past lifes mean you got furious

I am making fun of you. Complaining about the game being too easy.. when you spend all your time purposely making it easier.

If the game is too easy for you.. you can either quit, or how about attempting something a little bit harder? Ah, no? Well.. I have a word for that. Chicken.

Now, of course.. if the standard should be that no one.. not ever the completionists could solo ee's.. then yes, the game is too easy.

And about where I stand on tornadoes, my opinion is that if you need to use them, you shouldn't be running the quest in the first place. And when it comes to my shitty cleric, check out my outbreak video (attempt 2). No tornadoes, no cakes, no deaths. Yes a few sp pots, but about as many as I used on my fvs. 19 min ee solo at lvl 24 (so 1 level under level).
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:52pm by Angry »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #47 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:32pm:
Also, Thaz - just propose to Rubbins already.

Rubbinns can suck my dick.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #48 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:38pm:
I am making fun of you. Complaining about the game being too easy.. when you spend all your time purposely making it easier.

If the game is too easy for you.. you can either quit, or how about attempting something a little bit harder? Ah, no? Well.. I have a word for that. Chicken.

Now, of course.. if the standard should be that no one.. not ever the completionists could solo ee's.. then yes, the game is too easy.

And about where I stand on tornadoes, my opinion is that if you need to use them, you shouldn't be running the quest in the first place. And when it comes to my shitty cleric, check out my outbreak video (attempt 2). No tornadoes, no cakes, no deaths. Yes a few sp pots, but about as many as I used on my fvs. 19 min ee solo at lvl 24 (so 1 level under level).

You are so pro bud, hats down i bow before you amazing skills and that insight and knowledge you are spreading.
Really you are a wonderful person.
Can we be friends now?

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #49 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 6th, 2014 at 1:38pm:

Is this the ddo forum?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint