Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Talkin And Talonaise Showing The Sore Ass Syndrome (Read 12915 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Talkin And Talonaise Showing The Sore Ass Syndrome
Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:48am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/449680-Holf-the-doom-for-a-few-minutes...

Mudfud posts how he had 17 minute ee Abbot completion and the raid is a zergfest. Talkin immediately posts he wants a screenshot because he is skeptical that anyone could beat their current time that he posted. Because nobody puts baby into the corner. Which also seemed to bait out Talonaise into sucking dick and then that prompted Meli to join in on the dick sucking to form a holy trinity of fellatio.

The Butthurt is real

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Talkin And Talonaise Showing The Sore Ass Syndrome
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:50am
Print Post  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:02am
Print Post  
The drama is weak with that one

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 7:17am
Print Post  
meh

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Degenerate Mater pretty much 100% suckles at cetus's dick

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Weak. Trying to make something out of nothing I see. All I said was I was a bit skeptical, I have no doubt under 26 minutes is doable. Hell, if we didn't spend a few minutes inside explaining our strategy we would have done it faster.

Also 2 hours != immediately. Was also others asking for SS...you have a hard on for me or something?

Also, yes, we all totally slobber all over his dick...you know us all so well...hahahaha ahhh so pathetic.

Tokun Helf Fighter/Ranger/Monk Gragurn Dwarf Barbarian Tekllin WF Wizard Jadokis WF Favored Soul
Order of the Silver Dragons

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:07pm:
Weak. Trying to make something out of nothing I see. All I said was I was a bit skeptical, I have no doubt under 26 minutes is doable. Hell, if we didn't spend a few minutes inside explaining our strategy we would have done it faster.

Also 2 hours != immediately. Was also others asking for SS...you have a hard on for me or something?

Also, yes, we all totally slobber all over his dick...you know us all so well...hahahaha ahhh so pathetic.

Being snide and snarky is fine.  Trying to pretend that you were complementing him was just super douchey.  If you're going to be an asshole, then own it.  Don't try to pretend that you're not being a passive aggressive jackass.

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:22pm:
Being snide and snarky is fine.  Trying to pretend that you were complementing him was just super douchey.  If you're going to be an asshole, then own it.  Don't try to pretend that you're not being a passive aggressive jackass.

I think you might be mixing the two of us up. That wasn't me. I thought it was funny though. I don't see the big deal?

Pretty sure if you ask her in game Pope she would tell you she was being a jackass. If you are still playing that is. Why would anyone willingly ask for infractions?

Tokun Helf Fighter/Ranger/Monk Gragurn Dwarf Barbarian Tekllin WF Wizard Jadokis WF Favored Soul

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:41pm
Print Post  

Shouldnt you be demanding screenshots then pretending you werent being a jealous cock smoking faggot crying for his achievements?

Quote:
Oh geez guys, we know it happened because we read it online!!! So it must be true!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you should.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:30pm:
I think you might be mixing the two of us up. That wasn't me. I thought it was funny though. I don't see the big deal?

Pretty sure if you ask her in game Pope she would tell you she was being a jackass. If you are still playing that is. Why would anyone willingly ask for infractions?

It's entirely possible that I'm getting people mixed up.  Tiny fonts in screen shots makes my old eyes confused.

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:41pm:
Shouldnt you be demanding screenshots then pretending you werent being a jealous cock smoking faggot crying for his achievements?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you should.

I think if you add in some more weak insults then I might agree...but nahhh.

you are really pathetic man...giving me a good laugh though. Keep making big leaps and trying to stir up something out of nothing. It seems to be going so well for you.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:05pm:
I think if you add in some more weak insults then I might agree...but nahhh.

you are really pathetic man...giving me a good laugh though. Keep making big leaps and trying to stir up something out of nothing. It seems to be going so well for you.

You can continue to gobble down cocks at your rapid pace then turn around with cum on your lips and say you were only curious. It doesnt change the facts.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:25pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:25pm:
You can continue to gobble down cocks at your rapid pace then turn around with cum on your lips and say you were only curious. It doesnt change the facts.

Hahaha good one man. You really know me so well...all these facts that just completely prove your point...hahaha I think you might be stooping to a new low, this is real pathetic attempt. You ain't got shit Jack. What facts? Although I am in no way naive enough to think I could convince you otherwise. You are way to hell bent in your thoughts/assumptions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:42pm:
Hahaha good one man. You really know me so well...all these facts that just completely prove your point...hahaha I think you might be stooping to a new low, this is real pathetic attempt. You ain't got shit Jack. What facts? Although I am in no way naive enough to think I could convince you otherwise. You are way to hell bent in your thoughts/assumptions.

Hmm. maybe a language barrier here. let me try to phrase it your way.

"Hahahahah good insults hahaha how pathetic are you haahahahah sucking dicks doesnt make me gay ahhahaah it just means I like cocks in my mouth hahaahah"

Easier for you to understand

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 5:55pm:
Hmm. maybe a language barrier here. let me try to phrase it your way.

"Hahahahah good insults hahaha how pathetic are you haahahahah sucking dicks doesnt make me gay ahhahaah it just means I like cocks in my mouth hahaahah"

Easier for you to understand

Nope, no language barrier here. I understand you perfectly fine.

You think that by calling me a faggot and saying I suck dick is in some way offensive and might hurt me. So what, if I am actually gay? So what if I loooooove taking a dick in my ass...or sucking on a dick. That is literally all you ever have to say to try and insult someone. It literally does not bother me in the least. It shows how pathetic and shallow of a human being you are. Your attempt at trying to stir up drama over nothing, is pathetic. You sir, are a pethetic excuse for a human being.

Get over yourself and grow the fuck up.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
It shows how pathetic and shallow of a human being you are.

Get over yourself and grow the fuck up.

It does not hurt anyone that you get dildos plunged in you frequently. Or that your appetite for cocks is insatiable. The fact that youre gay and retarded shouldnt hurt you or anyone else. It just is.
Shallow would be going on forums and posting how someone couldnt have beat your time in abbot. Then calling them a liar. Then coming to another forum to pretend you didnt.

Get over yourself and your fucking achievements.

Oh, and if you cant deal with gay being thrown around gtfo ddochan.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:12pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
LOL it's pretty funny, I got quoted there for something I said here.
What makes it even funnier is the mudfud on the ddo forums is not me here.

thanks for the laugh moomoo
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/449680-Holf-the-doom-for-a-few-minutes...

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #17 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
yes, we all totally slobber all over his dick...you know us all so well...hahahaha ahhh so pathetic.

This is the first step to overcoming your addiction to the taste of his dick.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #18 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
Look at me I will cry about how much I don't care about people saying things about me while continuing to be a giant dildo on not one, but two forums.   All the while posting about how much it doesn't bother me.

Does baby need his bottle?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #19 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 12:34pm:
Degenerate Mater pretty much 100% suckles at cetus's dick

he has a dick? Shocked Shocked Shocked

'cuz he whines like a bitch.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:48pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
It does not hurt anyone that you get dildos plunged in you frequently. Or that your appetite for cocks is insatiable. The fact that youre gay and retarded shouldnt hurt you or anyone else. It just is.
Shallow would be going on forums and posting how someone couldnt have beat your time in abbot. Then calling them a liar. Then coming to another forum to pretend you didnt.

Get over yourself and your fucking achievements.

Oh, and if you cant deal with gay being thrown around gtfo ddochan.

Dude you are fucking retarded. Where did I pretend to not call him a liar? I've been consistent the entire time, saying that I am skeptical he was able to finish it in 17 minutes. I never said that the time of the run I was in could never be beaten. Fuck man, can you read? I literally said, I know 26 minutes can be beaten...how does that equate to me saying that 26 minutes cannot be beaten? Are you delusional? Holy fuck...learn to read...

I mean really. Point out exactly where I said that 26 minutes could not be beaten. Point out where I pretend that I did not call him a liar, or go back on saying I was skeptical that he could finish it in 17 minutes.

I am very much over myself and my achievements, thank you for your concern though. Also, I've been on this forum for almost five years...you've been here for one? I think I can handle homophobic shit being thrown around. Doesn't mean it isn't pathetic or doesn't make you a pathetic sac of shit.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #21 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 5:55pm:
sucking dicks doesnt make me gay ahhahaah it just means I like cocks in my mouth hahaahah"

Sucking dicks doesn't make you gay.  but liking cocks in mouth... definitely.  unless it's your own.  that's no homo.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:26am
Print Post  
To be fair.. I was the first person that called mudfud out on his B.S.

So if you want to troll someone at least be smart enough to choose the right target. 

Oh, and to add to the drama, I put a bounty out on video of him/her/it doing it in 17 min with 5 guildies and 7 puggers.

Let see if mudfud is as full of shit as his name implies.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:39am
Print Post  
Ash wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:26am:
the right target

No one even noticed you. You would be irrelevant. Taklin makes for a far better target.

He posts ss of guild accomplishments and the hate of someone doing it faster would bait him.
He has guildies that frequent here to join in on the baiting.
Has proven to respond to threads in past.

Ash wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:26am:
I put a bounty out

lol.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:50pm:
learn to read

Is that like the time when Cetus cried for nerfs and you told everyone here they couldnt read because he wasnt calling for nerfs. And then I linked it and you were still as stupid as ever? Oh, ok.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint