Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Tinfoil hat: the reason new items are bta (Read 26621 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Tinfoil hat: the reason new items are bta
Reply #125 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:58am:
... carefully makes no comment...

There is a first for everything I suppose.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #126 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:56am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:58am:
... carefully makes no comment...

as Flav said though for some things the PC are not asked or they're ignored. same as when it was with ML. this is why i am in favour of systems development stuff going directly to the Lamm forums - in fact when they were telling us what the differences between ML and the PC was going to be this is what I understood was going to happen.

Meli's so fucking cool that she was on the ML and now the PC. Still, she keeps having a real hard time understanding that the PC is not ML.

Maybe next time they need to make sure to select only players who were not on ML.

And Meli, no. This is not me bullying you, it's just an observation that I chose to comment on.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #127 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!  GET THE JELLO!!

oh nevermind, Meli will just send Jerry to do it for her, and I don't want to see him rolling around!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #128 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:56am:
Meli's so fucking cool that she was on the ML and now the PC. Still, she keeps having a real hard time understanding that the PC is not ML.

Maybe next time they need to make sure to select only players who were not on ML.

And Meli, no. This is not me bullying you, it's just an observation that I chose to comment on.

o.O

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #129 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
I guess the problem is that I and the others who were on ML can see that the PC is exactly like ML actually. Only with a lot less people and no test server. Which is disappointing as we were promised something different. When they promoted the PC it was to be that the systems stuff was to go to the Lammania forums and the PC would be more concerned with future concepts etc.

Maybe I misunderstood the original purpose for the PC but from what I am seeing it's pretty much all systems, etc that I thought would go earlier to Lammania. Particularly since MajMal left. It may be that the original intentions of the PC have now become lost due to staff changes.

I would like such things to go earlier to Lammania as there is quite a large group of people who are very good at building who would like the opportunity to tweak things. To me it makes both business and community sense to do so.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:56am:

No, no, please do bully her, the lying hypocritical snitching bullying cunt deserves no less for the bullshit she has pulled here and there.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:46pm:
I guess the problem is that I and the others who were on ML can see that the PC is exactly like ML actually. Only with a lot less people and no test server. Which is disappointing as we were promised something different. When they promoted the PC it was to be that the systems stuff was to go to the Lammania forums and the PC would be more concerned with future concepts etc.

Maybe I misunderstood the original purpose for the PC but from what I am seeing it's pretty much all systems, etc that I thought would go earlier to Lammania. Particularly since MajMal left. It may be that the original intentions of the PC have now become lost due to staff changes.

I would like such things to go earlier to Lammania as there is quite a large group of people who are very good at building who would like the opportunity to tweak things. To me it makes both business and community sense to do so.

Ha! I love how in answering Micki's post you do and say exactly what Micki was advising against.  Grin

You really are clueless!!  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #132 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ha! I love how in answering Micki's post you do and say exactly what Micki was advising against.  Grin

You really are clueless!!  Grin Grin

I guess so. I'm just answering what I think is right and I'm open to discussion that I may not be right.

I didn't really see any "advice" in there.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #133 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
You really can't be that clueless,  Undecided  and you're not. Angry

Instead this is just the little  game you play, pretending to be obtuse when you say really stupid stuff and get called out on it!!!  Smiley 

Of course it doesn't fool anyone at all  Grin Grin  We have all been watching you claim not know what is going on since you resurfaced last week.  What's funny is that when a narcissist like you pretends to not know something you only feel the need to "perform" enough that you think it's convincing, and that's not hard because you never hold yourself to any kind of real standard.  Cheesy Cheesy

You are so dumb! hahahahahah and you really suck at the game as well hahahahahaha!!  Smiley Smiley For the life of me I don't know how the other PC members can take anything you say seriously Smiley 

And you were on ML as well??  you must give great skype sister... cause you are a clueless clown  Wink

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #134 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Oh and barbarian changes are about to go to Lamm forums... yay!!

Jerry just announced that.

Sooooo looking forward to barbarian fixes.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #135 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You really can't be that clueless,  Undecided  and you're not. Angry

Instead this is just the little  game you play, pretending to be obtuse when you say really stupid stuff and get called out on it!!!  Smiley 

Of course it doesn't fool anyone at all  Grin Grin  We have all been watching you claim not know what is going on since you resurfaced last week.  What's funny is that when a narcissist like you pretends to not know something you only feel the need to "perform" enough that you think it's convincing, and that's not hard because you never hold yourself to any kind of real standard.  Cheesy Cheesy

You are so dumb! hahahahahah and you really suck at the game as well hahahahahaha!!  Smiley Smiley For the life of me I don't know how the other PC members can take anything you say seriously Smiley 

And you were on ML as well??  you must give great skype sister... cause you are a clueless clown  Wink

Um I guess so. As I'm fairly confused by why you think I should be upset by this.

But you seem to be entertained by this so I guess that's good?

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #136 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:22pm:

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #137 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:46pm:

The reason I have for commenting here and not on the PC, is because I've decided to try and minimize any person discussions there, and only focus on the game. Anywho. I think it's really unfair of you to constantly be talking about the ML when the majority of ppl involved in the PC have had nothing to to with the ML.. and the PC is not supposed to have anything to do with ML. If you see resemblance, fine... but I would love it if you could just leave ML in the past where it belongs, and focus on the present.

The thought did cross my mind to PM cordovan and pitch the idea to have no ML'ers on the PC in the future.. but I feel he'd just bypass my suggestion, so I'm not gonna bother.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #138 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:59pm:
The thought did cross my mind to PM cordovan and pitch the idea to have no ML'ers on the PC in the future.. but I feel he'd just bypass my suggestion, so I'm not gonna bother.

Not much point Thaz, he'd just run it past Meli for approval anyways in their daily Skype session.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #139 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:59pm:
The reason I have for commenting here and not on the PC, is because I've decided to try and minimize any person discussions there, and only focus on the game. Anywho. I think it's really unfair of you to constantly be talking about the ML when the majority of ppl involved in the PC have had nothing to to with the ML.. and the PC is not supposed to have anything to do with ML. If you see resemblance, fine... but I would love it if you could just leave ML in the past where it belongs, and focus on the present.

I get your point MickiSticki but Meli.... well we all know Meli  Undecided  She brings it up any chance she can, because it is in her view part of her "cred" it as pointless and constant as all her lame attempts at "PR-talk" and "community spin",  she fool's herself into believing that people actually take that nonsense seriously...  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint