Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) I need help with duping (Read 13961 times)
Whisp8
Korthos Resident

I need help with duping
Oct 8th, 2014 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I hope this post is not against the rules..

I don't have any ranks in Search and thus I've failed miserably in finding the current method of duping ingredients such as D&D cards and Commendations of Heroism. I'd appreciate some help with this.

Thank you very much in advance.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Re: I need help with duping
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 8:50am
Print Post  
LOL.

IP Logged

GrizzlyBear
Korthos Resident

duh?!

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:04am
Print Post  
Is that hard using the seach tool?
Try this one... worked for me so far

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1412771798

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:36am
Print Post  
Thordupper has 100% dup success!  Grin

Everywhere

IP Logged

Whisp8
Korthos Resident

Reply #4 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:42am
Print Post  
According to your answers it would seem that actually helping is even harder than using the search tools..

I did try searching for what I was looking for before I posted this but all I could find is an AS duping which I didn't care for and a bag-bank method from a few months ago that doesn't work anymore.

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #5 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:46am
Print Post  
It's members like you that... oh never mind. DIAF

IP Logged

S
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:48am
Print Post  
So basically, you found the method for duping, but you think it doesn't work for some reason.

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Whisp8 wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:42am:
According to your answers it would seem that actually helping is even harder than using the search tools..

I did try searching for what I was looking for before I posted this but all I could find is an AS duping which I didn't care for and a bag-bank method from a few months ago that doesn't work anymore.

Don't take the Grin wrong... I was serious. All I have to add to his is wait for loss of chat server and use augments instead... and more interrupts in other places never hurt anyone.    Wink

Everywhere

IP Logged

Whisp8
Korthos Resident

Reply #8 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:02am
Print Post  
I found a method that was supposedly fixed by Turbine. I tried it myself anyway and it didn't work. I've never done these things before so I couldn't have known if I was missing something or if it was indeed fixed (and I still don't know).

I really don't understand the hostility here. I stated I was new to the forum. If I did something wrong forum-wise please tell me so I can do better in the future.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #9 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Whisp8 wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:02am:
I stated I was new to the forum. If I did something wrong forum-wise please tell me so I can do better in the future.

Your first mistake: joining these forums, the second: asking for exploits

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #10 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Whisp8 wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:02am:
I really don't understand the hostility here. I stated I was new to the forum. If I did something wrong forum-wise please tell me so I can do better in the future.

There is no right way to start in this forum.

But here is a little tip: go to google.com and look up

"dupe ddo"

Crazy, I know.

IP Logged

SickCat
Korthos Resident

Chocolate Salty Balls

Reply #11 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:13am
Print Post  
GrizzlyBear wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:04am:
Is that hard using the seach tool?
Try this one... worked for me so far

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1412771798

I just love that song...and more over, I love those high waisted pants.  That strapping young Astley...and that twisty turney spinny aroundy blonde bombshell...wow, what a video.  His dulcet baritone is surpassed only by the sachet of his lithe hips.  And that one little bit where that guy behind the bar does that jump-in-the-air-split thing...just, WOW.  I watched it several times, bringing me back to the very first time I was Rick-Rolled.  What a day that was...the sun was warm, a cool breeze gently brushing my genitalia as I lay under a tree with my trusty white Macbook.  At first I didn't understand what was happening...I clicked a link answering a perfectly mundane question, "Where is my anus at?", and BAM, I'm taken to a video showing me a most perfect flicker show in front of a masterfully crafted, finger snapping, foot tapping, work of art, worthy of Michelangelo's age.

TL;DR:  You fucking Rick-Rolled me you slap dick dog ass licking motherless son of a whore!  FUCK YOU!  <frowny face>

-Put em in your mouth and suck em.
-Early and often, wins the race...somehow.
Thelanis - Qetsil, Dorktastic, Krap, Qrap, Fysh, Skwash, Peachfuzz, Segment, Sometime, Belir, Sickcat
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Whisp8
Korthos Resident

Reply #12 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Googling "dupe ddo" only gives me endless conversations about this but no actual instructions.

I only posted here because I failed my googling, not because I was too lazy to do it.

IP Logged

Dark
Korthos Resident

I like turtles!

Reply #13 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Google "blue waffles." That is the secret to finding exploits. You're welcome.

Come on guys we all were new once and needed help.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #14 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Dark wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:52am:
Google "blue waffles." That is the secret to finding exploits.

Fight club.

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Problem is...nobody knows you.

It's really not that hard to find, trust me.

Oh, and if you're Cordo or one his butt buddy paladin pals, then go fuck yourself.

Pardon my french.

IP Logged

Whisp8
Korthos Resident

Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Thank you for the direct answer.
I'm not Cordo but I don't know how to prove that.

IP Logged

GrizzlyBear
Korthos Resident

duh?!

Reply #17 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:38am
Print Post  
SickCat wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 10:13am:
I just love that song...and more over, I love those high waisted pants.  That strapping young Astley...and that twisty turney spinny aroundy blonde bombshell...wow, what a video.  His dulcet baritone is surpassed only by the sachet of his lithe hips.  And that one little bit where that guy behind the bar does that jump-in-the-air-split thing...just, WOW.  I watched it several times, bringing me back to the very first time I was Rick-Rolled.  What a day that was...the sun was warm, a cool breeze gently brushing my genitalia as I lay under a tree with my trusty white Macbook.  At first I didn't understand what was happening...I clicked a link answering a perfectly mundane question, "Where is my anus at?", and BAM, I'm taken to a video showing me a most perfect flicker show in front of a masterfully crafted, finger snapping, foot tapping, work of art, worthy of Michelangelo's age.

TL;DR:  You fucking Rick-Rolled me you slap dick dog ass licking motherless son of a whore!  FUCK YOU!  <frowny face>

I never gonna do that again

IP Logged

SickCat
Korthos Resident

Chocolate Salty Balls

Reply #18 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:57am
Print Post  
GrizzlyBear wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:38am:
I never gonna do that again

You don't gotta lie to make friends...but I appreciate the gesture.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:02pm by SickCat »  

-Put em in your mouth and suck em.
-Early and often, wins the race...somehow.
Thelanis - Qetsil, Dorktastic, Krap, Qrap, Fysh, Skwash, Peachfuzz, Segment, Sometime, Belir, Sickcat
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #19 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
if people just handed out exploits they would all be patched, witch hunted, or devalued. in addition, there are a bunch of gay retards who are here just to whine/report/copy paste to the shithole shithole DDO forums. beyond that, there has been and will continue to be turbine employees who browse these forums looking for the same information you are. furthermore, this forum regularly sees brand new people who output no effort and contribute nothing asking/ demanding for easy buttons. these are the reasons for hostility. its nothing personal. no one knows anything about you beyond the fact that you are new, named whisp, and have 6 posts.

exploits are born of the efforts and at the expense of devoted, long time ddo players. some have spent hundreds of dollars just testing single exploits, in a game with hundreds of exploits. others have spent hundreds of hours fine tuning their methods. many people have been banned, permanently, others temporarily, who return to the game to find their toons raped and pillaged by turbine staff.

despite all this, many exploits still end up posted/shared. if you would invest a few hours to just read pages of vault posts, youll end up stumbling upon something useful, a starting point, or maybe even an incomplete or fully explained method. YOU need to put forth some effort of your own beyond clicking search and typing "dupe" or expecting the hard work of others to just be handed to you since you asked nicely.

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

foxglove
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Cordo here, and I would really appreciate it if somebody would answer the OP's question. Please.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #21 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
foxglove wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:59pm:
Cordo here, and I would really appreciate it if somebody would answer the OP's question. Please.

You can start by sending a PM to Epoch.

And posting pics of boobies.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
If no one else is kind enough to help then I will.  What you need to do is find a ladder that will not let you climb up.  This is called a bugged ladder.  What ends up happening is you create lag as you gitter in place.  Simply bring up your inventory while bugging out.  Select the item you wish to duplicate.  Throw it away while bugging on the ladder.  Close your inventory.  Jump off the ladder.  There will be one copy (if done correctly) in your inventory and one copy available for buy back. 

A good quest to try is Spies in the House or in Water works near the first "Y".

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #23 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
foxglove wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:59pm:

You might want to lose some weight before that turkey neck completely swallows your head.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #24 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:56pm:
if people just handed out exploits they would all be patched, witch hunted, or devalued. in addition, there are a bunch of gay retards who are here just to whine/report/copy paste to the shithole shithole DDO forums. beyond that, there has been and will continue to be turbine employees who browse these forums looking for the same information you are. furthermore, this forum regularly sees brand new people who output no effort and contribute nothing asking/ demanding for easy buttons. these are the reasons for hostility. its nothing personal. no one knows anything about you beyond the fact that you are new, named whisp, and have 6 posts.

exploits are born of the efforts and at the expense of devoted, long time ddo players. some have spent hundreds of dollars just testing single exploits, in a game with hundreds of exploits. others have spent hundreds of hours fine tuning their methods. many people have been banned, permanently, others temporarily, who return to the game to find their toons raped and pillaged by turbine staff.

despite all this, many exploits still end up posted/shared. if you would invest a few hours to just read pages of vault posts, youll end up stumbling upon something useful, a starting point, or maybe even an incomplete or fully explained method. YOU need to put forth some effort of your own beyond clicking search and typing "dupe" or expecting the hard work of others to just be handed to you since you asked nicely.

this

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint