Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Report Happy Fuckwads? (Read 3841 times)
Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Report Happy Fuckwads?
Oct 11th, 2014 at 8:56am
Print Post  
How closely does this Jerry idiot actually read the forums?  It can't be very, because not many things we complain about get addressed, nor do many of our questions ever get answered.

I'm just wondering because I got a warning for a joke I made, that might have been a little risqué but was in no way derogatory or pejorative, and I got a warning from Cordo.

Are there really assholes there who just sit around looking for things to pounce and report on?  Or is Cordo just that much of a tight-ass? 

And no, I'm not gonna talk about what I was warned for, you're all internet strangers and half of you are Turdbine spies, so fuck off and don't ask.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Re: Report Happy Fuckwads?
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 9:33am
Print Post  
My guess is he skimms the threads and if he notices ppl arguing, he reads the comments a bit closer.

And then we have the whiny little bitches who report ppl for anything and everything.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2014 at 9:34am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 9:33am:
My guess is he skimms the threads and if he notices ppl arguing, he reads the comments a bit closer.

And then we have the whiny little bitches who report ppl for anything and everything.

I suspect he has neither the clout nor the interest in reporting things.  They wouldn't listen to what he witnesses on the boards and being a errand boy doesn't fulfill his god complex.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 10:34am
Print Post  
So what were you reported for?

Smiley

Ah, Cordo probably has no power whatsoever, probably doesn't care about the whining and complaints except to scour them for any mention of exploits, the vault or the word "troll." Oh, and he checks his daily messages from whoever those people are who can't handle the big, bad Internet.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Werebadger wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 8:56am:
How closely does this Jerry idiot actually read the forums?  It can't be very, because not many things we complain about get addressed, nor do many of our questions ever get answered.

I'm just wondering because I got a warning for a joke I made, that might have been a little risqué but was in no way derogatory or pejorative, and I got a warning from Cordo.

Are there really assholes there who just sit around looking for things to pounce and report on?  Or is Cordo just that much of a tight-ass? 

And no, I'm not gonna talk about what I was warned for, you're all internet strangers and half of you are Turdbine spies, so fuck off and don't ask.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:02am
Print Post  

This is why the vault exists. Sharing exploits is only a side effect.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

The Manager
Korthos Resident

I love tasty ass crakers!

Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:05am
Print Post  
... you're all internet strangers and half of you are Turdbine spies ...

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Im Whining because Cordo is a tightass

FTFY
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:14am by Nuckinfutz »  

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Are there really assholes there who just sit around looking for things to pounce and report on?

Yes. Chai for sure, but he is far from the only one.

My guess is that most people get banned from the Turbine forums because Cordo gets tired of looking at a large number of reports on any given individual, and simply caves to all the whining and decides to infract that person until they are automatically banned by the system.

Having to read too many reports cuts into Cordo's donut time.

The few remaining posters on the Turbine forums are mostly delusional fucks who believe that they are defending the honor of DDO, whatever the hell that is. Anyone who dares disagree with them is some dirty hater who simply needs to be banned.

Or is Cordo just that much of a tight-ass? 

Why do you care whether or not Cordo is a virgin?

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 12:33pm
Print Post  

It's the Monkey and Sloppy Work Concept.

He will check all the threads that generates reports... and he will infract any posts that gets reported... Add to that the fact that he has some prefered targets.

If you are not in his prefered target list, and you're sneaky enough to posts things in such a way that it doesn't offend any of the Forum Whiners you'll stay under his radar, and you will get away with things that will get others Infracted...

For more details and explanations make a search in The Vault for Monkey and Sloppy work.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Are there really assholes there who just sit around looking for things to pounce and report on? 

How do you think we got G-Douchicus and Teh_Douche banned from the mother boards? 

been trying to get Chai forever... he's DDO Forum's white whale.  but he's invulnerable.  probably b/c he helped invent D&D.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:58am:
My guess is that most people get banned from the Turbine forums because Cordo gets tired of looking at a large number of reports on any given individual, and simply caves to all the whining and decides to infract that person until they are automatically banned by the system.

This is the truth. He doesnt really scour the forums policing messages. He looks at reports on posts. The reports pop up in his inbox with a link to the thread and post. Depending on who reported it and how many have done so, he will decide if it really is a violation of community guidelines- which is basically anything he wants to construe as such. There isnt any consistency to his methods proven by the infractions and bans detailed on this forum and contrasted to what long time turbine ass burrowers post on a daily basis that fall under the category of baiting/provoking.

This forum is disappoint. I always expected more of the users here to incite the targets we link to and to report the turbine testicle jockeys for anything and everything. But, youre all a bunch of bickering old ladies in retirement homes that have skipped your daily meds. Soft. Weak. Defeated.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:43pm:
This forum is disappoint. I always expected more of the users here to incite the targets we link to and to report the turbine testicle jockeys for anything and everything. But, youre all a bunch of bickering old ladies in retirement homes that have skipped your daily meds. Soft. Weak. Defeated.

most of the fucknobs I wanted to help ban have been banned have been banned - e.g. G-Douche - or received vacations but some are bulletproof.  bullet fucking proof.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2014 at 5:15pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

goldgolem
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
I do hear that some guilds are bullet proof and wont be touched

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
goldgolem wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 6:07pm:

Im hearing that as well

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:26pm:
been trying to get Chai forever... he's DDO Forum's white whale.  but he's invulnerable.  probably b/c he helped invent D&D.

Are you serious? Which one is he?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #16 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 3:38am
Print Post  

You seem to be under the impression that Cordo has any other responsibilities. No, forum moderator is his employment.

CORDOVAN! You only had ONE job to do!

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #17 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
goldgolem wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 6:07pm:

Names or GTFO.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 12th, 2014 at 4:33pm:
Names or GTFO.

I could name three on Khyber, but I have friends in two of them.   Tongue

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #19 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Oct 12th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
I could name three on Khyber, but I have friends in two of them.   Tongue

So, what's the third one?

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #20 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Blackout.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint