Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WHITE KNIGHT/BLACK KNIGHT (Read 4013 times)
Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

WHITE KNIGHT/BLACK KNIGHT
Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:41am
Print Post  
i was not duping. then i started to dupe. why care when the game is so cheaply made that it allows duping? games made with love and care by the developers stoped being produced years ago. now its just a moneygrab, so i dupe and if i want to enjoy some real gaming i play ultima online/lineage 2 on private servers.  actualy the fact that shit can be duped on ddo turned me so off that i dont even bother dupe, just duped a couple of things and its like the game was "game over, you win there is nothing else to do now, go play some realy game and gtfo"

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Re: WHITE KNIGHT/BLACK KNIGHT
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:43am
Print Post  
DIAF

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:43am
Print Post  
the lore, the art, all is shit just another f2p, fuck wizards of teh coast, fuck wb, fuck turbine, fuck fernando

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:45am
Print Post  
fuch archeage

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:47am
Print Post  
Here, have some

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #6 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:48am
Print Post  
wizards of the coast is a shit company, you can tell this looking at mtg cards art that made after 2000. computerized trash for kids, fuck this shit

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:49am
Print Post  
the only thing that could save ddo is a rollback to red fens update

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:50am
Print Post  
and also merge all servers cos even teh ultima online feeshard i play has more ppl online than all ddo servers combined..........

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #9 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:53am
Print Post  
dupe my children... DUPE!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #10 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Meds run out?

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:41am:
real gaming i play ultima online/lineage 2

Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:41am:
realy game

Those games have dupes too. Old ones listed on wikis and youtube videos. You really think they were solved? You really think those games dont have private forums where users share shit?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #12 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:02am
Print Post  
Yes there is cheating in those games in form of scripting/botting.

Ultima online on official servers had a dupe bug years ago but unlike ddo it was fixed fast. Also these games had countless exploits in them. Ones you could get advantage off to get someone flagged for pvp and lots of things. None of those was so bad as being able to dupe.

These games had gone a long way and free server developers have fixed all those major exploits and only left the good old nostalgia exploits like being able to EQ/MS ppl in their house and all that cheesy stuff in UO.  Find me an UO or lineage 2 server when you can dupe now.. my guess is you cant... Yes , you can script your pvp or gathering but this is just a "helping hand" you cant create things out of thin air..

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #13 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Its the nature of the online games that make them exploitable, all of them. There is not one mmo that was exploit free. The thing is for how long you let the bug whithout fixing it and what damage it does to the game. Considering the amount of duped items on ddo right i think the damage is irreversible.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:13am by Jon Van Caneghem »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:17am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:02am:
Find me an UO or lineage 2 server when you can dupe now..

Quick google search : dupe bug, or dupe glitch, or dupe items ultima online, turned up

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=138.0

http://www.askchopper.com/?p=faq_bugs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Ultima_Online#Duping

https://shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/uo-cheats-bugs-and-scams.5
836/

Im sure same would go for lineage 2. That doesnt even count hacks, bots, and other bugs.

« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:17am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:19am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:12am:
fixing it

What makes you so sure they fixed it completely? Are you positive that a small number of pplayers dont have the methods and arent sharing?

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:27am
Print Post  
yes, read the wiki and your links, UO as i said had a dupe bug years ago that got fixed. Also bear in mind that UO was a 1997 game... Scripts , personaly i dont consider them exploiting as they dont really exploit in game bugs, just automate some prosesses. I got accounts on multiple "private forums" for uo where we may trade scripts or 3rd party programms that allow you to automate the game or you can write your scripts yourself, or even record your self doing something if you cant do that.

Also shroud of the avatar (your last link) another game.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #17 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:19am:
What makes you so sure they fixed it completely? Are you positive that a small number of pplayers dont have the methods and arent sharing?

16 years is a lot of time for something to not get leaked...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:29am:
16 years is a lot of time for something to not get leaked..

non-sequitur.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:27am:
Also shroud of the avatar (your last link) another game.

No. The link is to UO cheats.

https://shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/uo-cheats-bugs-and-scams.5
836/

Strange, I cant access it when using link from here.

Will screenshot some.

Thread is 3 pages long

http://imgur.com/aItM5mx

http://imgur.com/zbC8leo

you can copy link and paste into browser. seems to work.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:03am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #20 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:55am
Print Post  
i can't access it too. Thing with uo is that because it is so old lots of things are procesed client side so you can do a lot of stuff that ppl would consider cheating such as make the trees invinsible or remove the roofs from the houses so you can check who's inside... You can even change the animation of the spells so they are easier to see. After so long these things are now considered acceptable by the community as they are not really game braking and everyone is using them anyway.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:56am by Jon Van Caneghem »  

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #21 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:17am
Print Post  
yeah, i k. of course uo isn't exploits free. The biggest "exploit" mentioned there is the scripted afk resource gathering. This isn't due to a game bug tho and thus cannot be fixed by devs. Origins used to ban all the afk macroers. If you check very old threads on uo forums you will read about the mass banhammer that took place very early on the game. Later they allowed it and also released an official 3rd party program to do the scripting called assist uo where you had to pay monthly too.

There were countless of other minor exploits too due to the very open world nature of the game and the poor AI of the mobs. Those were fun and harmless and did't make content obsolete like in ddo.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:19am by Jon Van Caneghem »  

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:54am:
Meds run out?

My money is on yes....He is having a manic episode, remember to breathe and count down from 10.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:35am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:18am:
He is having a manic episode, remember to breathe and count down from 10.

Well if anyone would know it would be you....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #24 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:49am
Print Post  
this thread is stupid, amsterdamaged, you are gay and retarded and remind me of bambibeer

youve made it clear that your idea of fun is playing "collect thousands of ingredients," while "duping" has a direct impact on that. have you considered deleting your ingredients bag and upgraded/crafted gear? then your issue is solved.

duping only affects you if you do it yourself. if you have done it you can always delete the ingredients or fruits of your labor. beyond that, any issues with it are in fact caused by personal issues worse than the act of duping. things like greed and jealousy, pride and the like.

"Too many people have good shit"
"My shit isnt unique enough"
"Theres too many on the auction house"
"other people get more kills than i do"
"everyone else does it so i need to"
"other people can do things that i cannot"
"they didnt earn their stuff like I did"

duping doesnt affect any player negatively, except for the ones who are conceited enough to believe that duping saturates their 'spotlights' with undeserving players. someone else's gaming experience should never define yours. if the stats and abilities of someone completely else that you can ignore, avoid, squelch, and more, are ruining your game experience, then you have a mental condition and need to lighten the fuck up, eat an anti depressant, and reroll a new toon on gayfinder.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint