Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WHITE KNIGHT/BLACK KNIGHT (Read 4012 times)
Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Re: WHITE KNIGHT/BLACK KNIGHT
Reply #25 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Nnono i dont have a prob with duping, i dont care what other do man.

it cheapens the experience for me and only for me. I get the same when i play some single player game and use some cheat, bug,or console feature. I immediately lose intrest on the game. hapenned to me multiple times with numerous games.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #26 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Also yes, i like the endless grinds and i like my games to be hardcore and me knowing that there is a power level i will never be able to achieve no matter how much i play. Like Lineage 2, where there are items that are practically impossible to get and the gear progression never really ends..

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:49am:
this thread is stupid, amsterdamaged, you are gay and retarded and remind me of bambibeer

youve made it clear that your idea of fun is playing "collect thousands of ingredients," while "duping" has a direct impact on that. have you considered deleting your ingredients bag and upgraded/crafted gear? then your issue is solved.

duping only affects you if you do it yourself. if you have done it you can always delete the ingredients or fruits of your labor. beyond that, any issues with it are in fact caused by personal issues worse than the act of duping. things like greed and jealousy, pride and the like.

"Too many people have good shit"
"My shit isnt unique enough"
"Theres too many on the auction house"
"other people get more kills than i do"
"everyone else does it so i need to"
"other people can do things that i cannot"
"they didnt earn their stuff like I did"

duping doesnt affect any player negatively, except for the ones who are conceited enough to believe that duping saturates their 'spotlights' with undeserving players. someone else's gaming experience should never define yours. if the stats and abilities of someone completely else that you can ignore, avoid, squelch, and more, are ruining your game experience, then you have a mental condition and need to lighten the fuck up, eat an anti depressant, and reroll a new toon on gayfinder.

That's probably why duping doesn't bother me. I don't care how anyone else plays because:

*no one gets more kills than I*

Smiley

Actually, I do have one worry with duping. I'm worried dupers will bore themselves to the point of quitting because of their infinite resources. Then the servers will be empty and that will suck. Also, stuff will be more expensive and time consuming. That will suck, too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint