Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Healing amp changes. (Read 8276 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Healing amp changes.
Reply #25 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Note: new system means warforged would get -20% hamp, rather than 0.8* hamp. Aka They could reach 5.5 rather than ~640%

Or does it?

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 8:18am:
• Revamped and streamlined an incomprehensive and restricted existing system to allow future implementations of the mechanic to be expanded on.

• Simplified complex calculations and produced a more user friendly experience for both developers and players alike.

Seems okay. YW, Sev.

You forgot:

* While ignoring player requests for more, completely new, content

* And refusing to work on promised quality of life and bug fixes

* Continued to render obsolete both older content and items

IP Logged

SwashbucklerHater
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Let's wait for the barb enhancement revamp and depending on the hamp they are going to get it. Either they get more hamp than monks which would be a very good reason to rework the hamp calculation or it's just a lame excuse...

Whatever... hamp mechanic was somewhat broken already if you take a closer look. Hamp 30 can already be found at level 20, there should be a hamp 40 item at level 28. But that's not working with the current system too well because these strange builds which have 800% currently would get to nearly 1200%...
And hamp augments... with at least 20% would have brought that to 1500% hamp...

On the other hand... wf barbarians... they need full enhancement line +2 hamp items to get a slightly positive hamp... that's not working in the current state of the game where self healing is mandatory.

So even if it was working for most players the mechanic had already visible/noticable flaws.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #28 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
SwashbucklerHater wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 2:35pm:
Let's wait for the barb enhancement revamp and depending on the hamp they are going to get it. Either they get more hamp than monks which would be a very good reason to rework the hamp calculation or it's just a lame excuse...

It is just a lame excuse.  Even if they gave barbarians retard amounts of healing amp it would not increase anything in their maximum calculations as Barbarians cannot be either paladins or monks.

Their excuse for not making more 10% and 20% is also suspect in the same way.  It is like they don't even understand and are just making an excuse to change the system for the sake of change instead of just adding additional AMP sources.

The fact that the changes will overall increase AMP for 98% of characters is fine and dandy, but they should just say that is the reason instead of making excuses that do not hold up to any sort of logical scrutiny.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
The whole plan is just stupid. They are just breaking something so they can give it to barbs, because they can't be bothered to think of anything to give barbs that is orig.

These guys are really clueless, there is so much content available for barbs to draw from but they just go for the hamp, and ignore the fact that is will just create more problems.

Stinks.

Smiley Smiley not actually happy only added so no one will think I am a imposter.
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2014 at 8:47pm by »  

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Don't a lot of barb abilities depend on being below 75 and 50% health? How will heal amp help that?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #31 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 8:52pm:
Don't a lot of barb abilities depend on being below 75 and 50% health? How will heal amp help that?

I guess they'll have to not give a shit whether those enhancements are playable then, won't they? How will they ever summon the mental fortitude to withstand knowing they put less effort into this job than they could have?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 8:52pm:

Brilliant point!!  Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint