Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Open question to Strakeln (Read 32133 times)
gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Open question to Strakeln
Reply #100 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:39am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31am:
You confuse me greatly.

Why do you *care*?

They are a selection of PMs where Factor sounds frankly just mad.

And Jerry quite rightly told me off for allowing the vault to troll me.

And I certainly don't claim to care about Factors privacy in terms of PMs here as I don't care about yours as per the second post in this thread.

Threatening or unfriendly PMs will be posted in the most relevant  thread.

The reason I and many of us care, is because you snitched, got someone banned, ran away, tried to pretend you didn't remember, then "remembered" and gloated about it.

Try to keep up moron.

And my point and challenge still stand, if you had anything in your "selection" of pm's you would post it. But all you have that you could post  makes you look like Jerry's thin skinned narc queen so you won't. 

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #101 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Be brave guys. Everything out in the open where everyone can see. No more innuendo.  Just post it clearly.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31am:
Threatening or unfriendly PMs will be posted in the most relevant  thread.

Yeah sure, lets see the PMs that chased you off to Jerry bitch.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:40am:
Be brave guys. Everything out in the open where everyone can see. No more innuendo.  Just post it clearly.

Your the one with the PMs you sent Jerry, the ones you gloated about. so lets see them brave girl.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #104 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:02am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:42am:
Your the one with the PMs you sent Jerry, the ones you gloated about. so lets see them brave girl.

ok so from this I assume that Factor is happy for me to do so as per your boobies I quoted. Awesome. Please provide copies of the channel chat and skype sessions you claim you have. In this thread.

reading back over this its been interesting to remember. I'll do so when I get home as its easier to copy paste them on a proper screen.

It will be good to just put this all on the table out in the open.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:20am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:02am:
ok so from this I assume that Factor is happy for me to do so

Yeah right bitch, so now you're worried about other people's approval and permission? How fucking transparent are you.  I guess we all get to sit here and watch you try to squirm your way out of posting them.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:28am by gawker »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:14am
Print Post  
FM wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:22pm:
I would have to see the PMs that got reported to have an opinion on this. I'm not sure how one could have an opinion on this with only the vague information that was shared so far.

What? What the fuck is wrong with you? Has your excessive use of turbine forums corrupted your ability to have coherent thoughts? What does it even matter what the fuck the pms said? If they were dick pics or dick jokes DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT SHE FUCKING SENT THEM TO JERRY.

Reread the capitalized part until you understand it.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #107 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:22am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:14am:
What does it even matter what the fuck the pms said? If they were dick pics or dick jokes DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT SHE FUCKING SENT THEM TO JERRY.

It's like if you got mugged, but managed to recover pics of your mugger. And then sent those pics to the pizza delivery guy. Wat?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #108 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:02am:
ok so from this I assume that Factor is happy for me to do so as per your boobies I quoted. Awesome.

I think that could only help your case.  Please continue to quote boobies until you're proven innocent Wink

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #109 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:22am:
It's like if you got mugged, but managed to recover pics of your mugger. And then sent those pics to the pizza delivery guy. Wat?

Hey, there's repercussions if your pizza doesn't show up in half an hour!

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #110 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:38am
Print Post  
So everyone comfy? Cup of tea or dram in hand? Popcorn in easy reach?
I've just spent the the lat 15mins trying to find the thread that these PMs are about. It should have been back in May. If anyone can put their hands on it pls link or bump it so these PMs make more sense.
So back story: around about May I made a rather dumb flippant remark in the main forums about "WTB stones for TP". I was quite annoyed with Turbine because I had wanted to legitimately buy boxes with TP for some months, but because of duping they had decided that they weren't going to sell them. So meanwhile people around me who were duping like crazy had access to the fast leveling, while I who would be quite happy to spend money could not obtain a box. I was frustrated and annoyed and hence the stupid comment.
Which, no surprise got jumped on with unholy glee. And, again no surprise, ended up as a subject here. That thread on the main forums got cubed although maybe someone saved it or screenshots.
So during this thread created in response on the vault this person Factor pretended to be defending me. Very very badly.
And I, being a moron, responded and basically allowed myself to be trolled.
If someone can find that vault thread and bump/link it the following will make more sense.
So here in full is the PM exchange.  And then the email exchange with Jerry. It basically underlines my un-wisdom quite well. Factor writes very well and convincingly. I genuinely thought I was dealing with someone on the level initially. But eventually the disingenious became apparent even to me. Oh well. You live you learn.

From Factor:
Subject: you
Date: May 25th, 2014 at 3:20pm
Quote:
I wanted to point out that every time you make one of you misguided posts, you always end up trying to talk your way out of it. While at the same time showing you solid support.
So what did you do? you made another post in which you try to talk your way out of it while pointing out that you were talking to turbine even though just before you were claiming no one in turbine would discuss things with you.
Come on girl, tighten this sillyness up, you are coming off like a liar now not just foolish.
It doesn't help us, so for once please, don't PM back telling me how everyone is wrong or misinterpreted what you were saying, for once just take the advice and stop being so foolish.  lear to think before you post.

From Me:
Subject: Re: you
Date: May 26th, 2014 at 4:10am
Meli wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 4:10am:
Lie about what? Say specifically what you think is a lie.
Support?  Sorry?
Here is another word for you to think about - gutless.  Say who you are or don't come pretending to be my friend.
And here is a private comment -  I'm pretty angry about my friend in my old guild who got a ban and none of the rest of them did. Particularly as the key person in that guild is even closer to staff than I am.
If you gutless person are from that old guild and therefore weren't banned like my friend was well then you just continue to enjoy your game while I continue to listen to people who have been hurt.
Don't bother replying if you're lacking the courage to say who you are.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #111 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:39am
Print Post  
From Factor:
Date: May 26th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Quote:
What a mean thing to say, really hurt my feelings after standing up for you, I feel very silly now.
I played my sorc Athriella Mistwife with you a bunch of times on Thelanis last year before you were appointed to the Players Council and played with you after you were on.
I have never been in a guild, and I can't even remember what guild you were on, although you did give me airship invites a few times I think.
You sound very angry, but I am not person who hurt your guild and I shouldn't have to take abuse for it.
I thought we were if not friends, at least acquaintances and felt someone should stand up for you against all these bullys.
Don't worry I wont do it again.

From Factor:
Date: May 26th, 2014 at 8:40pm
Quote:
I have pulled my posts, I am sorry if you didn't need the help and I jumped in.
I mostly look at the vault over my brother's shoulder and almost never willingly go here, and I just give him advice and we post in a sort of gestalt, with him and his dry sense of humor steering.
I guess my solo effort was not up to scratch, so sorry if it didn't help, but I really didn't need to be abused in a PM. I was really excited to get it from you until I opened it. Sad

From Me:
Date: May 26th, 2014 at 8:53pm
Meli wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 8:53pm:
You called me a liar for no given reason.
That is hardly a defence. Really unimpressed. I find you just irrational really. I mean, huh? A friend who I pointed your posts out to said the word "fibbing" is a mummy type word. Looks like he was right.
I don't care what you think of me - if you don't know me and it's clear that you don't - then it looks very much like you have been informed by your brother or others what you think I am like.
Really unimpressed by your posts. I don't know what you expected to achieve by them. You called me a liar and then called me a liar for what you appear to perceive as lying about it further.
You still haven't said WHAT you think I'm lying about. That's what gets me.
Say it to me straight. Put it on the table.
I don't understand people who backstab and slander. The world is a sucky enough place without introducing that additional nastiness into it.
It maybe that posts and PMs are being misinterpreted. If you would feel comfortable I am happy to talk about it in game on voice. But it is not fair for you to call me a liar and give no reason. I am aware how often things get confused and misunderstood but going in blazing calling someone a liar does no one any favours.

From Factor:
Date: May 26th, 2014 at 9:11pm
Quote:
You are nothing like I remember, you have become a bully, I pulled my posts and apologized and you still write a cruel PM and insult me some more. You could have said thank you for pulling my posts and said lets chat, instead you just pick on me.
You may not know it, but I think you have let things go to your head and you are becoming a bit up yourself.  I don't say that to hurt you, I want you to know that, but the Meli I played with would never be so mean and imperious, even if we were not the friends I thought we were.
Please leave me alone and stop picking on me for trying to help you.

From Me:
Date: May 26th, 2014 at 9:45pm
Meli wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 9:45pm:
Huh?
You call me a liar. That is a nasty thing to say. I respond in what I think is a quite reasonable way. I can't see how that is 'picking on you'
Sure you can think I'm 'up myself' if you like. You seem to think a lot of things about me that have nothing to do with me. Being on the PC is nothing particular except being exactly the same player I've always been. In some ways I'm looking forward to December and getting off it rather than getting into these ridiculous situations like being accused of lying. If anything your posts and PMs feel like you bullying me. I've had enough of that at work. There is no way I'm going to put up with bullying here.
Also please forgive me for this bit but I don't know who you are. I play with a lot of people and I'm ashamed I don't make more of an attempt to remember. I hope that you do continue to enjoy the game with people who you do know. If I do bump into you again in game I hope I will be able to help you in whatever way I can.
But yeah please no more attempts to 'defend' me here. You don't appear to understand how offensive you've been so I'm happy to just leave it at that.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #112 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:39am
Print Post  

From Factor
Date: May 27th, 2014 at 12:27am
<they quoted in full the posts above>
Quote:
Please stop bullying me, I am only going to ask you this last time. You insisted I tell you who I was earlier and I did, and I apologized and hoped that would be the end of it.
But it wasn't enough for you so I apologized and withdrew my posts, and you still keep abusing me. If you don't stop I will contact the moderator all though I don't think a Vault moderator will help me much, probably will think it is funny that I need help and insult me.
I thought we were friends, I was mistaken, and I apologized for that assumption. But now I feel like you are being cruel to me just because you can, and you are treating me worse then the vault people treat you, stop it.
Maybe your embarrassed because I made mention of your fibs, don't be. And don't worry I will bring it up again. But you do fib, you fibbed about you toons in Jan, you fibbed about buying Otto boxes, you fibbed about talking to turbine people and then fibbed about not talking to turbine people, then then fibbed because you admitted to PMing Cordovan, then fibbed again by PMing me about your old guild! and told me how you were close you were with the turbine staff in another PM even though you told everyone in Posts that nobody would talk to you, and then there is all the times when you told white lies on the ddo forums.
The point is the you have fibbed and told white lies and try to take back things you posts all the time, but now I understand you don't have a choice because of your situation. So please stop picking on me and threatening me, I am not going to post a big list of all your flip flops, I support you and PC people like you.
So for God's sake please stop bullying me and sending me PMs, I apologized that it ended up embarrassing when I pointed out the inconsistencies, I apologized for making you angry, I apologized for thinking we were friends, I took down all my posts.
I apologized and did all that, and all I asked was that you leave me alone and not pick on me, so please leave me alone.  This is really upsetting, and please if you see me in game, please don't contact me, I just feel silly and wish I had never tried to help.

From Factor:
Date: May 27th, 2014 at 12:30am
Quote:
Sorry I was really shaky when I just sent this, I wanted to say: don't worry I will not bring it up again.
<quoted my post above>
Really sorry I was flustered

From me:
Date: May 27th, 2014 at 1:09am
Meli wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 1:09am:
You sound really odd.
Let's go through the lies that you thought I have told.  And yes I am annoyed because you are still calling me a liar. And you continue to not understand how offensive that is.
I have no idea what you mean about 'toons in Jan'.  Please explain that one.
Yep  bought boxes. I have not lied about that and will happily post that.  I have bought them from the store and have the information on my account. I was unable to buy boxes directly from anyone but that probably turned out to be a good thing -  I thought that you could only dupe their contents but some people around here are suggesting you can dupe the whole box so  probably a good thing that I haven't bought any boxes from someone directly but only from the store.
I regularly talk to Turbine people and have been open about that in the forums.  And um,  of course I do because I am on the PC.  There is no lie here.  I have directly asked about exploiting to staff.  I have  not yet officially reported anyone. How is any of that a lie?
"told everyone in posts that no one would talk to you" huh?  Confused me on that one too.
Really I don't know why I am bothering to talk to you.  You don't sound very stable and rational. I highly doubt the char that you have named is anything other than a vet level 7  mule.
I can see no reason for me to be embarrassed.  Do let me know if you see a rational one.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #113 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:40am
Print Post  
From Factor:
Date: May 27th, 2014 at 2:04am
Quote:
<quoted my post above>
I asked you to leave me alone, practically begged you, but you just wont.
It is really sad, because now I realize that you are just plain mean and phony, I don't know why some girls always seem to turn on each other the moment we get ahead.
You do fib, it's like you can't help yourself, and you did it again right in this PM, you went on the the DDO boards and asked to buy xp stones, not boxes, I was one of the dummies sticking up for you until the moderators removed the thread. But here you just try to pretend it was just boxes, that is not a fib its a lie, a big lie. A lot of other  people saw it when you posted it. And I still was on your side afterwards, I figured everyone makes a mistake and girls should stick together. That was a mistake because now I see It is the same thing you do all the time, you just fib and then try to cover it up.
I think you must be pretty in RL, because you lie like a pretty girl, carefree and glossing over when its found out. My sister is the same, but at least she just laughs when she is caught, she never insist that I believe her fibs and most importantly she is never mean about it.  You are just horrible.
Ask yourself, why arn't you this mean to all the horrible trolls who call you horrible names?   
Because your a bully and bullys pick on the small, unpopular and weak, just like you are doing to me.
Leave me alone, and if you don't want to feel silly don't tell fibs and lies anymore.

From me:
Date: May 27th, 2014 at 2:29am
Meli wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:29am:
Read your own PMs.
You said in your PM 'boxes'.
Yep I said in that thread 'stones'  and if I didn't I am quite happy to make an additional post to make sure it's clear.
Everyone saw me make that flippant post WTB stones for TP.
I have no problems saying that.
You started this PM chain.
You persist in keeping it going.
I am just responding to state my case against accusations of lying.

From Factor
Date: May 27th, 2014 at 4:47am
Quote:
<quoted my post above>
This is your last warning if you don't leave me alone and stop bullying me I will pass on everything you have sent, to others on the Vault and they will jump at the chance to show how phony you are and what a bully you are being, they will show how you act so nice on the posts but act so horribly to people privately.
The only reason you keep picking on me, is because you seem to need to have me say you are not lying, but you are, you are phony and careless, and have left a trail of double talk behind you, here and on the forums, which brings up this:
If you don't leave me alone, and continue to upset me, or make me cry, I am pretty sure that my little brother (who loves me dearly) will no doubt make you a target, he will pull out all the saved cubed threads that show you lying (you were not being flippant). He does not like you as I used to, and he doesn't have a sense of decorum, and he will go after you on the vault, forums, and worst of all he will probably have his friends start ticketing you, a nasty trick they play on people who support Turbine to get them banned. And don't lecture me about it, I have told him it is terrible and wrong but you try to get your 15 year old brother to do what you say.
So for both our sake just leave me alone, I will not say that you are not a liar, you are, and you are desperate to deny it, desperate enough to pick on me. Just be glad that I said everything in here instead of out there where jerks would have picked on you as well. Try to remember that I took down the posts that upset you and I said I was sorry, that should be enough for you. I am not going to agree that you are not a liar just to get you to leave me alone, because it is sick, selfish, and untrue.
Try to stop lying and being phony.
But most importantly: Leave me alone.

My email to Jerry:
date:       27 May 2014 19:09
Quote:
I really should stay away from the ddovault. I am also thoroughly regretting my angry post of "WTB stones for TP" post on the live forums.
Below is a series of private messages sent to me on the vault in relation to a post about that flippant comment that has continually come back to bite me.  I post this mainly to you to protect myself.  This person posts like a crazy person.
Yeah yeah I know Jerry... I'm being trolled. Again. When will I ever learn. Gah. I will try to keep away from the DDOvault this time.

Response from Jerry:
date:       28 May 2014 00:08

Quote:
I agree that you should stay away from the DDO Vault.  Regardless of who’s “in the right”, it sounds like you should probably stop PMing this person as well. Just my two cents. While we can’t get involved in harassment that takes place on a third party web site, if you are being harassed on the forums or in-game, please let us know using the harassment or reporting tools. Thanks!

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #114 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:40am
Print Post  
So there you go. The whole thing.

Someone please bump the original thread. Ta.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #115 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:46am
Print Post  
Well, that was underwhelming.  I do like

Quote:
I think you must be pretty in RL, because you lie like a pretty girl

Think I'll use that elsewhere.   Grin

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #116 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Thanks for the effort.  Let me translate for you.

You were given advice not to over react and think things through before you post, otherwise you might come off as a drama queen and a bit of a twat.  Since then you've done nothing but post without thinking things through and have come off as a drama queen and a bit of a twat.

Also, 'coming off as a liar' is not the same thing as calling you a liar.  If you can't understand that, you might want to give up on forums.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #117 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Who's trolling who?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:06am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:40am:
So there you go. The whole thing.

Someone please bump the original thread. Ta.

So...someone begging you to stop writing them PMs scared you into contacting Jerry, a person who has nothing to do with the Vault?

Wow.

I can't really speak for you, but for me a "threatening pm" would be involve suggestions of stalking and physical violence, or calls for my suicide (I've had plenty of those). Either you're smoking too much Canadian pot or something else is going on inside your head that is unfathomable to someone like me.

After skimming those, I just feel sorry for Factor. Not because she got banned, but because she read and responded to your pms with what appears all sincerity.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:08am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:14am:
What? What the fuck is wrong with you? Has your excessive use of turbine forums corrupted your ability to have coherent thoughts? What does it even matter what the fuck the pms said? If they were dick pics or dick jokes DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT SHE FUCKING SENT THEM TO JERRY.

Reread the capitalized part until you understand it.

Why can't people understand this? Meli certainly can't connect the dots here, she stupidly focuses on the result, not the action.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #120 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:18am
Print Post  
here are all the PMs I sent Meli
Quote:
I wanted to point out that every time you make one of you misguided posts, you always end up trying to talk your way out of it. While at the same time showing you solid support.

So what did you do? you made another post in which you try to talk your way out of it while pointing out that you were talking to turbine even though just before you were claiming no one in turbine would discuss things with you.

Come on girl, tighten this sillyness up, you are coming off like a liar now not just foolish.

It doesn't help us, so for once please, don't PM back telling me how everyone is wrong or misinterpreted what you were saying, for once just take the advice and stop being so foolish.  lear to think before you post.

Quote:
I have pulled my posts, I am sorry if you didn't need the help and I jumped in.

I mostly look at the vault over my brother's shoulder and almost never willingly go here, and I just give him advice and we post in a sort of gestalt, with him and his dry sense of humor steering.

I guess my solo effort was not up to scratch, so sorry if it didn't help, but I really didn't need to be abused in a PM. I was really excited to get it from you until I opened it. Sad

Quote:
What a mean thing to say, really hurt my feelings after standing up for you, I feel very silly now.

I played my sorc ********** with you a bunch of times on Thelanis last year before you were appointed to the Players Council and played with you after you were on.

I have never been in a guild, and I can't even remember what guild you were on, although you did give me airship invites a few times I think.

You sound very angry, but I am not person who hurt your guild and I shouldn't have to take abuse for it.

I thought we were if not friends, at least acquaintances and felt someone should stand up for you against all these bullys.

Don't worry I wont do it again.

Quote:
You are nothing like I remember, you have become a bully, I pulled my posts and apologized and you still write a cruel PM and insult me some more. You could have said thank you for pulling my posts and said lets chat, instead you just pick on me.

You may not know it, but I think you have let things go to your head and you are becoming a bit up yourself.  I don't say that to hurt you, I want you to know that, but the Meli I played with would never be so mean and imperious, even if we were not the friends I thought we were.

Please leave me alone and stop picking on me for trying to help you.

Quote:
Please stop bullying me, I am only going to ask you this last time. You insisted I tell you who I was earlier and I did, and I apologized and hoped that would be the end of it.

But it wasn't enough for you so I apologized and withdrew my posts, and you still keep abusing me. If you don't stop I will contact the moderator all though I don't think a Vault moderator will help me much, probably will think it is funny that I need help and insult me.

I thought we were friends, I was mistaken, and I apologized for that assumption. But now I feel like you are being cruel to me just because you can, and you are treating me worse then the vault people treat you, stop it.

Maybe your embarrassed because I made mention of your fibs, don't be. And don't worry I will bring it up again. But you do fib, you fibbed about you toons in Jan, you fibbed about buying Otto boxes, you fibbed about talking to turbine people and then fibbed about not talking to turbine people, then then fibbed because you admitted to PMing Cordovan, then fibbed again by PMing me about your old guild! and told me how you were close you were with the turbine staff in another PM even though you told everyone in Posts that nobody would talk to you, and then there is all the times when you told white lies on the ddo forums.

The point is the you have fibbed and told white lies and try to take back things you posts all the time, but now I understand you don't have a choice because of your situation. So please stop picking on me and threatening me, I am not going to post a big list of all your flip flops, I support you and PC people like you.

So for God's sake please stop bullying me and sending me PMs, I apologized that it ended up embarrassing when I pointed out the inconsistencies, I apologized for making you angry, I apologized for thinking we were friends, I took down all my posts.

I apologized and did all that, and all I asked was that you leave me alone and not pick on me, so please leave me alone.  This is really upsetting, and please if you see me in game, please don't contact me, I just feel silly and wish I had never tried to help.

Quote:
Sorry I was really shaky when I just sent this, I wanted to say: don't worry I will not bring it up again.

Really sorry I was flustered

Quote:
I asked you to leave me alone, practically begged you, but you just wont.

It is really sad, because now I realize that you are just plain mean and phony, I don't know why some girls always seem to turn on each other the moment we get ahead.

You do fib, it's like you can't help yourself, and you did it again right in this PM, you went on the the DDO boards and asked to buy xp stones, not boxes, I was one of the dummies sticking up for you until the moderators removed the thread. But here you just try to pretend it was just boxes, that is not a fib its a lie, a big lie. A lot of other  people saw it when you posted it. And I still was on your side afterwards, I figured everyone makes a mistake and girls should stick together. That was a mistake because now I see It is the same thing you do all the time, you just fib and then try to cover it up.

I think you must be pretty in RL, because you lie like a pretty girl, carefree and glossing over when its found out. My sister is the same, but at least she just laughs when she is caught, she never insist that I believe her fibs and most importantly she is never mean about it.  You are just horrible.

Ask yourself, why arn't you this mean to all the horrible trolls who call you horrible names?   

Because your a bully and bullys pick on the small, unpopular and weak, just like you are doing to me.

Leave me alone, and if you don't want to feel silly don't tell fibs and lies anymore.

Quote:
This is your last warning if you don't leave me alone and stop bullying me I will pass on everything you have sent, to others on the Vault and they will jump at the chance to show how phony you are and what a bully you are being, they will show how you act so nice on the posts but act so horribly to people privately.

The only reason you keep picking on me, is because you seem to need to have me say you are not lying, but you are, you are phony and careless, and have left a trail of double talk behind you, here and on the forums, which brings up this:

If you don't leave me alone, and continue to upset me, or make me cry, I am pretty sure that my little brother (who loves me dearly) will no doubt make you a target, he will pull out all the saved cubed threads that show you lying (you were not being flippant). He does not like you as I used to, and he doesn't have a sense of decorum, and he will go after you on the vault, forums, and worst of all he will probably have his friends start ticketing you, a nasty trick they play on people who support Turbine to get them banned. And don't lecture me about it, I have told him it is terrible and wrong but you try to get your 15 year old brother to do what you say.

So for both our sake just leave me alone, I will not say that you are not a liar, you are, and you are desperate to deny it, desperate enough to pick on me. Just be glad that I said everything in here instead of out there where jerks would have picked on you as well. Try to remember that I took down the posts that upset you and I said I was sorry, that should be enough for you. I am not going to agree that you are not a liar just to get you to leave me alone, because it is sick, selfish, and untrue.

Try to stop lying and being phony.

But most importantly: Leave me alone.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:25am by »  

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #121 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:18am
Print Post  
I did take out my characters name.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:21am by »  

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #122 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
here are all the PMs I sent Meli

If you look I included them all.

But for completeness that helps so that they can see that things have not been modified.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #123 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
I did take out my characters name.

I didn't. It's clearly there on display.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #124 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:29am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:29am:
I didn't. It's clearly there on display.

Classy!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint