Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Open question to Strakeln (Read 32087 times)
Meli
Titan Demolisher

Re: Open question to Strakeln
Reply #125 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:06am:
So...someone begging you to stop writing them PMs scared you into contacting Jerry, a person who has nothing to do with the Vault?

Wow.

I can't really speak for you, but for me a "threatening pm" would be involve suggestions of stalking and physical violence, or calls for my suicide (I've had plenty of those). Either you're smoking too much Canadian pot or something else is going on inside your head that is unfathomable to someone like me.

After skimming those, I just feel sorry for Factor. Not because she got banned, but because she read and responded to your pms with what appears all sincerity.

I don't think they're for real.

And I don't think you're for real posting this.

So yeah, whatever. Try a different tack if you want to troll.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #126 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:08am:
Why can't people understand this? Meli certainly can't connect the dots here, she stupidly focuses on the result, not the action.

Mate, Meli knows exactly what she did and is just pretending not to understand  Smiley  It is a reoccurring theme with her, she says and does stupid shit all the time and never owns up to it.  Grin Grin Grin

Did she tell you about how she was on Mournlands?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:38am by »  

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #127 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:40am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:06am:
So...someone begging you to stop writing them PMs scared you into contacting Jerry, a person who has nothing to do with the Vault?

Wow.

I can't really speak for you, but for me a "threatening pm" would be involve suggestions of stalking and physical violence, or calls for my suicide (I've had plenty of those). Either you're smoking too much Canadian pot or something else is going on inside your head that is unfathomable to someone like me.

After skimming those, I just feel sorry for Factor. Not because she got banned, but because she read and responded to your pms with what appears all sincerity.

Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:31am:

And just for clarification and the record, this video was made before Meli gained all that weight back.

See meli? now that's trolling!  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:50am by »  

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #128 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:08am
Print Post  
Sender: Fiery Foot
Subject: Thanks!
Date: Today at 4:59am
Quote:
Thanks for posting those PMs they show you for the phony bully that you are!!  Smiley

Toooooo funny!!  Grin

I mean holy shit! you really show your colors!! I especially liked how you tried to post just some of your PMs with Jerry, hehehhehe  fingers crossed someone will start pulling at the loose thread you left there!  Jerry will not be to happy if that comes out, snicker snicker.

Hmmm did you tell him you would post his pm before you did? hahahahhaha! may have to drop him a PM myself so he knows ahahahhahah!

God you really are a horrible person  Smiley  so glad it's coming to light!  Grin Grin

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #129 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:11am
Print Post  
I fail to see why ppl hate (or petend to hate) meli.

he seems alright

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #130 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:12am
Print Post  
Thanks!

I especially like the part where you only posted part of your email to Jerry!!  nice editing!!!  Smiley

But since you want to "get it all out on the table" how about you actually post the email? not just that little blurb???  Grin Grin Grin

Hmmmmmmm??????

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:16am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:11am:
I fail to see why ppl hate (or petend to hate) meli.

he seems alright

IKR?  someone bullys, snitches, and gets someone banned... what's the big deal?? right???  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #132 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:19am
Print Post  
The rest was the attached emails which I have posted.  They're all pretty self evident I would have thought.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #133 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:26am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:19am:
The rest was the attached emails which I have posted.  They're all pretty self evident I would have thought.

No means no.

What you did to Factor was non consensual.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 4:31am:

You got me, I'm a fake person. Not a person, really. I'm actually a sentient umbrella. When my owner is away, I peck away at this keyboard. It takes me forever just to write anything, so you're welcome.

Ok and so you didn't "think they're for real." But you claim they scared you so very much that you forwarded them to Jerry for hugs and whatever. Either you're lying about being scared - and so your forwarding them was just to be mean - or not being honest when you claim "I don't think they're for real."

Anyways, I don't even know why I'm pestering you. I have no stake in this whatsoever. I just don't like blatant, unrepentant hypocrisy. On that note: why keep changing your story? Why not just say "holy shit, sorry. You know what, I don't know what I was thinking. I apologize."

We've all been there - I've done stupid shit. Why, just today I did the exact opposite of what I should have. And months ago, too. I'm such a loser.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #135 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:45am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:39am:
You got me, I'm a fake person. Not a person, really. I'm actually a sentient umbrella. When my owner is away, I peck away at this keyboard. It takes me forever just to write anything, so you're welcome.

Ok and so you didn't "think they're for real." But you claim they scared you so very much that you forwarded them to Jerry for hugs and whatever. Either you're lying about being scared - and so your forwarding them was just to be mean - or not being honest when you claim "I don't think they're for real."

Anyways, I don't even know why I'm pestering you. I have no stake in this whatsoever. I just don't like blatant, unrepentant hypocrisy. On that note: why keep changing your story? Why not just say "holy shit, sorry. You know what, I don't know what I was thinking. I apologize."

We've all been there - I've done stupid shit. Why, just today I did the exact opposite of what I should have. And months ago, too. I'm such a loser.

Cos I'm not sorry?

Cos I still think you're fake. And that the whole Factor thing was an attempted setup. And that there has been no banning.

Troll lol la lol.

IP Logged

stardate2115
Dragon Raider

..!..

Reply #136 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:45am
Print Post  

5 Foot Step wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:26am:
No means no.

What you did to Factor was non consensual.

par for the vault sir,

..!..       ..!..

IP Logged

stardate2115
Dragon Raider

..!..

Reply #137 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:48am
Print Post  
and meli just give it up we all know you and those who know you in game blah blah ... take this shit to the vault of drama

..!..       ..!..

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #138 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:14am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:45am:
Cos I'm not sorry?

Cos I still think you're fake. And that the whole Factor thing was an attempted setup. And that there has been no banning.

Troll lol la lol.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #139 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:19am:

Yes yes!  very evident   Smiley 

Evident that you only posted a portion of the email to Jerry neglecting to include  whichever PMs you cherrypicked to send him and which you left out! 

But no big deal Meli, nobody believes you anyway now  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #140 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Cos I'm not sorry?

Troll lol la lol.

Hiding she will have to have your character names to "take you seriously"  Wink

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #141 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:24am
Print Post  
I love this part of your PM to Factor it really says alot about you and your Turbine connection:

"And here is a private comment -  I'm pretty angry about my friend in my old guild who got a ban and none of the rest of them did. Particularly as the key person in that guild is even closer to staff than I am."

Oh boy oh boy!! tell us more!!  Smiley bans? non-bans? closer to staff?! Roll Eyes even closer than you? Shocked

Jerry is just going to looooooooooove this stuff being put up on the vault!!!  Cheesy

Please, tell us mooooooar!!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:26am by »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #142 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:38am:
Hey, there's repercussions if your pizza doesn't show up in half an hour!

Yup. In this metaphor, Meli got the pizza guy to stop delivering to anyone at Factor's house. Until they started delivering pizza again. Because that is what they do to muggers in Meli's town, yo.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Cos I'm not sorry?

Your only salient point. Basically, you are scum. Dirty.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hiding she will have to have your character names to "take you seriously"  Wink

Oh no! Whatever shall I do??? Whereever shall I go?!?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #145 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:39am
Print Post  
It's absolutely clear that neither one of them understood the other. You can't simultaneously explain yourself and end communication. Nonetheless, Factor kept trying to do both.

This exchange reads like they each got what they really wanted: an excuse to keep talking.

People, the person in control of who stops sending PMs ... is you. Stop sending PMs. It's fucking remarkable how well that works.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Yeah it's amazing the amount of abuse some people will take just to get "closure" or some semblance of a happy resolution, where everyone can be friends.

Factor is clueless, and seems way to eager to think the best of some people. Because after reading the PMs It was clear from Meli's very first PM that she knew she could use Factor as a whipping-post  and set to it eagerly.

I find it amazing how shitty people like Meli will treat lightweights like Factor, while at the same time kissing ass and attempting to play flirty with the Pit-bull types on the vault that can chew em up. You have to be broken because bullying, snitching and banning someone like Factor is akin to kicking a 3 legged dog.

Maybe it's just me but I prefer my opponents to have a fighting chance and a clue.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:02am by gawker »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #147 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:04am
Print Post  

Troll lol la lol.

Nobody gives a fuck, just go away.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #148 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Holy shit.

The small bit of my soul that remains wants to turn myself into a Saiyan, do a kaiyo-ken, activate mengekyo sharingan, draw and batu-stance with a reverse-edged sword, activate the said sword's bankai, and just renzokuken on Meli.

Seriously fucked up. People like that should be killed for the improvement of mankind as a species. And she's even proud of it! Basically, what you did Meli was grab a nice kids' favourite cuddly toy, break said kid's face open with cuddly toy, rip the toy apart, fed ripped parts to kid, and then called the police to come save you because the kid couldn't eat all the parts of the cuddly toys you shoved down her throat because her teeth were broken.

Something lower than barcelot... and that is Meli.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:39am:
It's absolutely clear that neither one of them understood the other. You can't simultaneously explain yourself and end communication. Nonetheless, Factor kept trying to do both.

This exchange reads like they each got what they really wanted: an excuse to keep talking.

People, the person in control of who stops sending PMs ... is you. Stop sending PMs. It's fucking remarkable how well that works.

We better just get them a wedding minister. Now goddamnit now!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint