Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Open question to Strakeln (Read 32103 times)
Meli
Titan Demolisher

Re: Open question to Strakeln
Reply #25 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:14pm:
Who is Meli, what did he do? Pm thx.

He is nothing. A piece of tissue paper caught by draughts that has the flickering attention of vaulties at this time.

The particular thing that they're trying to make me/whoever/themselves think I care about was some months ago a vaultie (I suspect an alt of someone here) started sending me PMs in one thread. They started escalating in drama and become more and more threatening and I figured the fast way to short circuit this was to take the whole lot of the PM exchange and email the whole thing to Jerry.  As Jerry doesn't actually care much about vault activity all I got from him was a message about not allowing myself to be trolled. They here are claiming that this person Factor was actually banned from this PM exchange here, which I highly doubt given Jerry's response. If they dredge up a dead body they might get some sympathy from me, but at this stage this thread and the other are to me fairly obvious attempts to continue the trolling. Oh and yes I am on the PC which makes a difference not at all to the matter.

So yes, this thread is pretty special in the abstract way of the vault.

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 5:07pm:
He is nothing. A piece of tissue paper caught by draughts that has the flickering attention of vaulties at this time.

The particular thing that they're trying to make me/whoever/themselves think I care about was some months ago a vaultie (I suspect an alt of someone here) started sending me PMs in one thread. They started escalating in drama and become more and more threatening and I figured the fast way to short circuit this was to take the whole lot of the PM exchange and email the whole thing to Jerry.  As Jerry doesn't actually care much about vault activity all I got from him was a message about not allowing myself to be trolled. They here are claiming that this person Factor was actually banned from this PM exchange here, which I highly doubt given Jerry's response. If they dredge up a dead body they might get some sympathy from me, but at this stage this thread and the other are to me fairly obvious attempts to continue the trolling. Oh and yes I am on the PC which makes a difference not at all to the matter.

So yes, this thread is pretty special in the abstract way of the vault.

Wait, so you sent Jerry a load of PM's you received here on the Vault in the hopes that you'd get someone here banned from DDO?  You really are a special cookie.  I'm sure you can tell me exactly what Jerry's asshole smells like too.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 5:07pm:
Jerry doesn't actually care much about vault activity

lol

I'm pretty sure that when Cordovan types 'ddo' on his google chrome bar the first thing that pops up is the search page for the term "Vault" ordered by date in the motherboards.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #28 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Meli you really should stop trying to 'defend' yourself.  Or have you  noticed your friends and guildies on all servers have not come here to help out?

There might be a reason for that.  Instead of sticking your foot in the drama pool and swirling the water a bit.  You jumped right the fuck in.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #29 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
Meli you really should stop trying to 'defend' yourself.  Or have you  noticed your friends and guildies on all servers have not come here to help out?

There might be a reason for that.  Instead of sticking your foot in the drama pool and swirling the water a bit.  You jumped right the fuck in.

Nah this is great. Anyone who knows me should be getting a good laugh out of this. Really there is nothing for anyone to say.

You are saying it *all* yourselves.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #30 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Mel, I like you and you are a sweetheart, but I am baffled at what you thought going to Jerry with a bunch of creepy PMs would achieve, if they were from here?

I am sure he reads here but what did you think he could do about it?

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #31 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:53pm:
Mel, I like you and you are a sweetheart, but I am baffled at what you thought going to Jerry with a bunch of creepy PMs would achieve, if they were from here?

I am sure he reads here but what did you think he could do about it?

Nothing. But I knew it would make an effect here if I did so.

And so it has.

My impression is he really doesn't care about what the vault thinks about anything much. So no surprise just being told not to let myself get trolled.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:01pm:
I knew it would make an effect here if I did so.

There is no need for a label or filter on any of Meli's posts, because now everyone knows that she's really up herself and perfectly willing and eager to dob people in if she can. She will pretend she didn't do it one post, and attempt to justify it the next. She is that broken, she bullys or blows (figuratively) people depending on who and what they can do for/to her.

Just don't be dumb enough to give her your particulars.

I know, I know, who would be that dumb?  sigh.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:08pm by »  

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #33 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
There is no need for a label or filter on any of Meli's posts, because now everyone knows that she's really up herself and perfectly willing and eager to dob people in if she can. She will pretend she didn't do it one post, and attempt to justify it the next. She is that broken.

Just don't be dumb enough to give her your particulars.

I know, I know, who would be that dumb?  sigh.

I feel more bad for your brother who wasn't involved.  She should feel bad about that too.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:05pm:
I feel more bad for your brother who wasn't involved.  She should feel bad about that too. 

Oh Yeah, and he really spit the dummy, he made me pay for that for weeks. We are all good now, but god help you if your little bro get's the moral high ground. He was guilt-ing rides out of me until the end of August, I was starting to regret having a car!
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:16pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 6:53pm:
what you thought going to Jerry with a bunch of creepy PMs would achieve, if they were from here?

" I was hoping he could laugh at them with me over our skype sex sessions. I could roleplay a damsel in distress. Dressed up as Princess Peach and he would get in his Bowser costume for some cosplay. Well, he looks like bowser even with his costume off, if you catch my drift. My rape fantasy of being held captive and having that big, large man tell me no one would come and save me in his castle while I rode around on his "spiked shell". So hawt."

Send him this, you dumb bitch.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:16pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh Yeah, and he really spit the dummy, he made me pay for that for weeks. We are all good now, but god help you if your little bro get's the moral high ground. He was guilt-ing rides out of me until the end of August, I was starting to regret having a car!

Sounds like you had some nice bonding time with your brother Smiley

Did he force you to buy him alcohol, too? I would have!

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #37 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 11:09pm:
Sounds like you had some nice bonding time with your brother Smiley

Did he force you to buy him alcohol, too? I would have!

Don't answer that Meli might report you!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #38 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:12am
Print Post  

Yes I read it Meli... and it's fun to read.  Tongue

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:12am:
Yes I read it Meli... and it's fun to read.  Tongue

It's fun to read? fun how she ratted someone out, sent their PMs from a 3rd party site to Turbine and got them banned? really? that's fun to you?
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:19am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #40 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:20am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:05pm:

Honestly? Turbine is at fault for the brother. Legally, if he was on subscription. (Not that there's a court in the world worth taking this to. What would that be? $7.50?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Really Turbine is at fault for both of them, banning someone for PMs sent on a third party site?

And just how bad were these Factor PMs that they merited a ban? did they threaten bodily harm? give exploit infor? possibly undermine Turbine? Factor is not exactly the harshest poster on the vault if you see what I'm getting at.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:28am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #42 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 2:00am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:28am:
Really Turbine is at fault for both of them, banning someone for PMs sent on a third party site?

And just how bad were these Factor PMs that they merited a ban? did they threaten bodily harm? give exploit infor? possibly undermine Turbine? Factor is not exactly the harshest poster on the vault if you see what I'm getting at.

The cause of the ban is hearsay. It seems more likely to me that Factor got reported by Meli in-game.

That said, I agree with you 100%. Turbine's banning policy has always been confusing, random, and sometimes completely unrelated to players' actions. If Factor's PMs threatened bodily harm (unlikely), Turbine's best action would have been to advise Meli to seek legal recourse, or offer Meli a free name/server change. Turbine is not an authority in the matter. Turbine offering a solution to Meli's problem of not liking PMs she got somewhere on the internet makes no fucking sense.

The only reason we're entertaining the possibility that Turbine did step in is because Turbine's banning policy has also never made any fucking sense. It's just barely believable enough that Cordo stood up from his desk to ask one of the DMs to give Factor's toon a lookover. That DM, being a git who doesn't play the game, saw a stack of 1,000 spell ingredients and thought, "contraband!"

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #43 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 2:13am
Print Post  
Snitches suck.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #44 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:20am:
Honestly? Turbine is at fault for the brother. Legally, if he was on subscription. (Not that there's a court in the world worth taking this to. What would that be? $7.50?

I feel bad in the same way I'd feel bad if someone took a toy out of a child's hands and smashed it on the sidewalk.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 2:32am
Print Post  
  To the best of my knowledge, and yes I have some from someone other than Factor, the ban came right after Factor brain farted and gave the toon details that Meli demanded, the brother (a relative noob) got banned just after that. Reason given for ban was COC, yet neither were feature users.

Then as several of us noted, Meli completely bailed from the vault for months, right after announcing she sent the PMs. No doubt trying to dodge having to read the posts that it spawned.

She didn't log on and stick her head up until now, and she was quite proud of herself it seems.   

All around Poor form on her part.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #46 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 2:17am:
I feel bad in the same way I'd feel bad if someone took a toy out of a child's hands and smashed it on the sidewalk.

From what she's told us Meli feels, if anything, smug satisfaction. If she's actually feeling smugly satisfied, she is a horrible person. Meli could just be pretending she fully understood the consequences though, because she thinks that makes her look better. She'd be very wrong about that, but it does seem about par with her general cluelessness in Every. Single. Post. she's ever made here.

Ultimately though, whatever she feels, it doesn't make her responsible. If Turbine weren't out smashing toys, none of this bullshit would've happened. Turbine is the one escalating the situation.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #47 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:18am:
It's fun to read? fun how she ratted someone out, sent their PMs from a 3rd party site to Turbine and got them banned? really? that's fun to you?

It's fun to read how you all pile on her for something you say she did. ( no I have no idea if she did it or not... and honestly I don't care... )

a few month ago, I was the one piled upon... so Yeah it's fun to read... typical Vault behavior, in a few month it will be somebody else that we gets piled upon by all the Vault Sockpuppets.

Consider this : There's not many people that openly uses their official DDO forum handle here ( or that made it known is subtle or not subtle ways what their official DDO forum handle is )... Strangely, it's usually those that gets piled upon.... by those that hides under a different handle.

Anyway, this is The Vault, best place to vent frustrations and talk like a forum troll.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #48 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:57am:
Strangely, it's usually those that gets piled upon.... by those that hides under a different handle.

I get the solidarity thing. You have some things in common that make you think of Meli as more of a person and less a two-dimensional rage target.

That said, I think your perception of who gets more abuse is suffering from inadequately picking your data points. I don't think anonymity or using the same forum name are the significant um, factors, here.

(Whereas it definitely has been an issue for you. There are still several butthurt rectal feeders who can't wrap their heads around the concept that you abide by your NDA.)

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:57am:
It's fun to read how you all pile on her for something you say she did.

Flav, she admitted doing it, hell she gloated about it. And while I understand that you have gotten a raw deal on from time to time I want to point out an important difference between what happened to you and what is going on with Meli here.

You got piled onto. While Meli on the other hand did the piling, when she bullied, snitched, and got someone banned and a extra collateral person who had nothing to do with it banned. Now she is just getting some abuse and criticism for doing it.   

And what is the biggest difference? it's you.

See while you were being piled on in the last year, you still knew a ton about exploits and those of us who use them. But to my knowledge you never ratted out, or attempted to get someone who piled onto you banned.

Meli couldn't hold your hat on her best day.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:05am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint