Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Open question to Strakeln (Read 32076 times)
OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Re: Open question to Strakeln
Reply #50 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:25am:
There are still several butthurt rectal feeders who can't wrap their heads around the concept that you [Flav] abide by your NDA.

Treating an NDA seriously is fine, even if Turbine doesn't merit the respect.  I would prefer that Flav not make any comments at all instead of his "I know something you don't, but I cannot say anything about it".  I think it's obnoxious, but Flav's positive contributions make up for it.

Meli has nothing positive to contribute.  She's spiteful, unpleasant, and completely unamusing.

Seriously.  Complaining to Jerry about how people on The Vault respond to her personality is completely outside the bounds of acceptable behavior.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:57am:
no I have no idea if she did it or not... and honestly I don't care...

here, allow me to piece together for you the timeline of the events in question.

Here is fatbelli's post stating she PMs cordo to be defended from anything that may come up.
Meli wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 9:52pm:
The "not my job" phrase came up in discussion with me and Cordovan. Cordovan regularly invites people to PM him over specific matters and the PC particularly. I PMed him about the thread in the private section of the vault as I mentioned there.

It's always nice to be defended and I do appreciate it. But I don't have to be.

Here is her backing up her getting defended. In case you missed it, somehow.

Meli wrote on May 24th, 2014 at 9:52pm:
It's always nice to be defended and I do appreciate it. But I don't have to be.

She doesnt have to be. But she needed to be. Otherwise why send the pm? No logical reasoning as to why other than protection. Those words can be discerned just by reading her fucking posts. Nothing hidden about them.

Here is her later making sure we know she is being protected.
Meli wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:27am:
Just protecting myself.  Don't really care how it sounds.

Here is her 5 months later doing her best to act like she didnt know anything would happen. After all her protection and defending me talk.

Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:36pm:
And yes anyone who wants to tell me if something legitimately happened please do. So far I've had one friend tell me it's all piss and hot air so just business as usual.

again.

Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 4:08am:
lol.

You are saying that Factor was for real?

Well sheeeeet...

LOL.

Hey Factor, you win some, you lose some right? Got to learn who to trust mate.

here is her admitting she knew something would happen. As she pointed out in the first posts I have quoted of hers, after some vaulties called her out on it. She then afterwards replied to one of her friends, which we can assume to be an honest reply evidencing her knowledge something would occur.

Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:01pm:
I knew it would make an effect here if I did so.

And so it has.

And finally here she admits to doing it, again.

Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:33pm:
Lol.

And Yup Factor I sent every single one of your PMs here.

Another time I just posted a PM straight into a thread here.

Happy to do either or.

If for some odd reason one couldnt parse this due to brain damage , low IQ, or too busy having skype sex with meli. Why would someone say they liked being defended and then outright say they were protecting themselves to only later deny that it was protecting herself by being defended?

Why then were any pms sent in the first place? Why would that same person then come out and state that they didnt think anything was going to happen, after stating that this was to protect herself and be defended? 

Was it a shot in the dark, a wish on a shooting star, a buddha-like belly rub on corodvans greasy gut for goodluck?

No.

Obviously people dont do things that have 0 returns.

Her intentions, whether something happened or not, were malicious and aimed at producing an effect here. One from which she abstained for months from posting here due to her sumo wrestling tag team partner's request because she had to show some sensibility and gratitude for being protected and defended.

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:13am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:57am:
It's fun to read how you all pile on her for something you say she did. ( no I have no idea if she did it or not... and honestly I don't care... )

a few month ago, I was the one piled upon... so Yeah it's fun to read... typical Vault behavior, in a few month it will be somebody else that we gets piled upon by all the Vault Sockpuppets.

Consider this : There's not many people that openly uses their official DDO forum handle here ( or that made it known is subtle or not subtle ways what their official DDO forum handle is )... Strangely, it's usually those that gets piled upon.... by those that hides under a different handle.

Anyway, this is The Vault, best place to vent frustrations and talk like a forum troll.

Meli is now gloating about her actions on two different threads - this one and another. She quite clearly doesn't care about her image, since it's her actions and not anyone else's comments that detract from it.

Second...why would anyone use their ddo avatar here? It's been demonstrated on many occasions that will get you banned at the other forums (one of the things Meli is proud for having accomplished, btw). Can't see that as a win. But if you do, by all means, go hard.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
There is no need for a label or filter on any of Meli's posts, because now everyone knows that she's really up herself and perfectly willing and eager to dob people in if she can. She will pretend she didn't do it one post, and attempt to justify it the next. She is that broken, she bullys or blows (figuratively) people depending on who and what they can do for/to her.

Just don't be dumb enough to give her your particulars.

I know, I know, who would be that dumb?  sigh.

One way to avoid having people forward threatening messages that you send them would be to not send them threatening messages.
Just a thought.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:50am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:04am:
Seriously.  Complaining to Jerry about how people on The Vault respond to her personality is completely outside the bounds of acceptable behavior.

Simply reading the Vault without vomiting is completely outside the bounds of acceptable behavior.  I don't think any of us here can throw stones.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #55 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:10am:
...sleuthing work omitted...

I think you are wasting your time. At this point, Flav has been completely co-opted by Turbine. His job as an unpaid, unofficial Turbine intern is probably the best thing to ever happen to him. It likely looks pretty good compared to that shitty French telecom job that he has.

When will people learn? MajMal exploited the Vault for his own purposes. Turbine ass kissers like Flav and Meli deserve to only be treated with contempt here.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #56 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:50am:
Simply reading the Vault without vomiting is completely outside the bounds of acceptable behavior.  I don't think any of us here can throw stones.

Not stones, no....

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #57 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
[quote author=486D616D7F6769685F6F7E637879610C0 link=1413515563/48#48]
(Whereas it definitely has been an issue for you. There are still several butthurt rectal feeders who can't wrap their heads around the concept that you abide by your NDA.) [/quote]

False. He is piled on not for abiding an NDA but by being a smug dipshit who cannot help but say " I know x, but can't tell you' at every opportunity.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #58 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:48am:
One way to avoid having people forward threatening messages that you send them would be to not send them threatening messages.
Just a thought.

Truly. I've now forwarded the same set of PMs I sent to Jerry to two other people and will post any more PMs I get from unfriendly people straight into this or whatever other thread it is appropriate.

I'm impressed I've managed to upset some of these vault participants as much as I have. I wouldn't have thought any of them cared.

I have never believed for a moment that Factor has quoted their real personal character names in those PMs - by the time they had got to that stage in the PM exchange they sounded quite insane and definitely came across as troll. No one here has been able to verify the sob story about them getting banned.

So yep, I'm being totally heartless here. I think Factor is a fake through and through and this whole situation is just good quality vault manufactured drama. Which they're enjoying a lot it seems so they should be thankful to me for being slightly less bored.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #59 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 5:43pm:
I'm impressed I've managed to upset some of these vault participants as much as I have. I wouldn't have thought any of them cared.

dude... no one cares.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
I think Factor is a fake ...

Once again, for the slow of mind, it's not about Factor, it's about your actions, that you are judged by.

But, yeah, yawn.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:48am:
Just a thought.

I didn't send threatening PMs. Instead, I sent over half a dozen of them first asking and then later begging Meli to just leave me alone and stop abusing me. Which she continued to do after I had pulled the thread posts she didn't like.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
No one here has been able to verify the sob story about them getting banned.

I can and have confirmed it. I raid and occasionally TRtrain  with Factor's brother, he will be joining our guild when he turns 18 (assuming DDO is still running). He got banned the same day as she did, just a hour after Meli dropped her bombs and left. 
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014 at 9:10pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #63 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 9:10pm:
I can and have confirmed it. I raid and occasionally TRtrain  with Factor's brother, he will be joining our guild when he turns 18 (assuming DDO is still running). He got banned the same day as she did, just a hour after Meli dropped her bombs and left. 

Problem is, who are you? We've got no idea. So I maintain that the troll goes on.

GL with it.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #64 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Fine.  One or both of you publicly post the PM stream.  The proof is in them.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:01pm:
Problem is, who are you? We've got no idea. So I maintain that the troll goes on.

GL with it.

Let me guess, you want to know my character names.

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #66 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:06pm:
  Let me guess, you want to know my character names.

Of course Meli needs to know, because you can't prove it without giving your toon names, RL identity, address and Social Security # - didn't you know?  She's trying to back you into a poorly constructed logic trap.

Like it matters of course, because whichever names you give, that account will get Turdbine raped the same day.  And Meli will smugly assert her power by tugging on Jezza with one hand while typing up denials with the other.  Meli - feel free to crawl back under your rock.  Jezza won't be happy if you undo all the work they did in covering up your past deeds.  Best to be quiet again now.   Wink

I'll take your word for it Hag because I know what happened and the timeline of events was too coincidental to be bad luck.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
I didn't send threatening PMs. Instead, I sent over half a dozen of them first asking and then later begging Meli to just leave me alone and stop abusing me. Which she continued to do after I had pulled the thread posts she didn't like.

Meli has proved she's a worthless person, to be avoided, maybe used as an example of how not to act.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #68 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:32am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:30am:
Second...why would anyone use their ddo avatar here? It's been demonstrated on many occasions that will get you banned at the other forums

Aside from one exception I've had no issues.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #69 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 5:00pm:
Revaulting wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:25am:
(Whereas it definitely has been an issue for you. There are still several butthurt rectal feeders who can't wrap their heads around the concept that you abide by your NDA.)

False. He is piled on not for abiding an NDA but by being a smug dipshit who cannot help but say " I know x, but can't tell you' at every opportunity.

My bad. I misunderstood? An NDA means exactly "I know x, but can't tell you."

You are upset about what an NDA is and how it affects those who agree to it. This is a different thing than being upset that Flav abides by his agreement. To be upset by that, you have to first understand what an NDA is.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #70 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 5:47am
Print Post  
You're certain they didn't pull a 'Kenny & Cartman' & shove a Tampax up their ass?

notajedi wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:17am:
Too funny.

If you douche others, you have to expect to be douched.

If you don't want someone to douche you, don't be a douche.

In the old days, the Vaulties all wore big boy pants.  Now, there are a few feminine napkin wearers.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:32am:
Aside from one exception I've had no issues.

I'm going to send you non-threatening, care bear PMs. With lots of rainbows and love. And hugs! And the terrifyingly joyful care bear stare!!!

<pssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwww>

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:30am:
Second...why would anyone use their ddo avatar here?

Using your DDO forums and in-game name here would be just insane.  That's why I'm *Not*PopeJubal.  Turbine will never figure that out!

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #73 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 9:22am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 8:46am:
Using your DDO forums and in-game name here would be just insane.  That's why I'm *Not*PopeJubal.  Turbine will never figure that out!

Your cloak of invisibility is impenetrable - unless they have True Seeing goggles......

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 10:09am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 8:46am:

Yes, clearly you're not PopeJubal. I'm not sure what Turbine would figure out, given that you are who you are and not that person.

Why would Turbine care if you were that nasty, horrible PopeJubal, who keyed Jerry's car and impregnated his mother, anyways?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint