Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Barbarian - Frenzied Berserker Changes from Sev (Read 31146 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Barbarian - Frenzied Berserker Changes from Sev
Reply #75 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Well, I would guess it's because what you were really attempting to do was defend yourself with a sock, telling the noob to shut the fuck up was just the end of it.

I would agree that it looks like a mispost, from a sock. Hardly the most cheesy thing you have done.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #76 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 6:51pm:
Well, I would guess it's because what you were really attempting to do was defend yourself with a sock, telling the noob to shut the fuck up was just the end of it.

again, i have no socks, unlike you. Its okay though, we dont judge for the contents of your dresser, so long as you keep the smell at bay.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 7:50pm:
again, i have no socks, unlike you, and I'm leaving the game, and my account was terminated, and my account was hacked, and my characters are gone, and I being banned for 90 days, and I....

FTFYF Do you get the point now? your a fucking retard.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2014 at 9:12pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
I have a feeling that only the highest hamp items will stack. So only a 60 item. Maybe they'll make ToD ring HAmp insight, with other items being enhancement, so you'll get another 20 or 40 that way.

I'm just really hoping they make HAmp augments

ML:HAmp
8:10
12:20
16:30
20:40
24:50
28:60

Then could stop worrying about replacing my 30hamp from gloves slot when I want to use those light dmg gauges from MoD. :-P

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 7:50pm:
again, i have no socks, unlike you. Its okay though, we dont judge for the contents of your dresser, so long as you keep the smell at bay.

Now you are a FREE Vendui!!

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #80 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 10:34pm:
I have a feeling that only the highest hamp items will stack. So only a 60 item. Maybe they'll make ToD ring HAmp insight, with other items being enhancement, so you'll get another 20 or 40 that way.

Its already been said the current items will stack after the change, 10/20/30% will become 20/40/60, giving a total of 120.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #81 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 1:39am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
I'm leaving the game, and my account was terminated, and my account was hacked, and my characters are gone, and I being banned for 90 days, and I....

Lets see, in order: True, i am leaving, though i never said id stay away for good, nor did i say when i would leave, just that i was. I have stuck around to assist a few friends on getting back to epic levels, along with helped get a bunch of the new gear for them.  Next!. Account was in fact terminated, though not the one Fire-Foot kept spewing on and on about. NEXT! Account was hacked, so to speak. It was out of my control for a whole day, as it was being used by another person to move stuff around, grab bits and pieces of stuff i had that they did not and vice a versa. NEXT!!! Characters are gone, OH NOES they sorta are? If you bend that statement around like, 5 corners and then do a big u turn. Anyhow, NEEEEXXTTT!!! Banned for 90 days, most certainly was, a few times over in fact. The last one was a 90, the previous ones weren't quite as long, though total up to quite an extensive amount in the last couple of years.

gawker wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
FTFYF Do you get the point now? your a fucking retard.

So.. No, i dont get your point. Please elaborate?

IP Logged

Fiery Five Foot Step
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 1:39am:
Lets see, in order: True, i am leaving, though i never said id stay away for good, nor did i say when i would leave, just that i was. I have stuck around to assist a few friends on getting back to epic levels, along with helped get a bunch of the new gear for them.  Next!. Account was in fact terminated, though not the one Fire-Foot kept spewing on and on about. NEXT! Account was hacked, so to speak. It was out of my control for a whole day, as it was being used by another person to move stuff around, grab bits and pieces of stuff i had that they did not and vice a versa. NEXT!!! Characters are gone, OH NOES they sorta are? If you bend that statement around like, 5 corners and then do a big u turn. Anyhow, NEEEEXXTTT!!! Banned for 90 days, most certainly was, a few times over in fact. The last one was a 90, the previous ones weren't quite as long, though total up to quite an extensive amount in the last couple of years.

So.. No, i dont get your point. Please elaborate?

I think his point is that you lie like a rug ollie!!  Grin Grin Grin

Fecking hell in just that paragraph there is so much spin and lies it makes me laugh so hard it hurts!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Oh now your account was hacked?..... Gambit!!

God you have become such a joke  Smiley

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #83 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:44am
Print Post  
If pretty much every PUG is BYOH now I wonder why bother changing healing amps on barbs. Are you supposed to self heal with potions?

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #84 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:46am
Print Post  
CanIHazYourStuff wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:44am:
If pretty much every PUG is BYOH now I wonder why bother changing healing amps on barbs. Are you supposed to self heal with potions?

Actually, yes.  Self healing was probably the biggest priority but (mostly) everyone was in agreement that anything but pots would be contrary to the class and just...silly.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #85 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:46am:
Actually, yes.  Self healing was probably the biggest priority but (mostly) everyone was in agreement that anything but pots would be contrary to the class and just...silly. 

I rather have some extra AC, Dodge or PRR instead. Perhaps DR. IDK... healing on potions is silly.

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #86 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 10:07am
Print Post  
they should give barbs a feat or enh that gives them an everlasting flask of alcohol, 30 sec cooldown, +200hp, that blurs your screen by 20% for 40 seconds per use, that can stack up to 5 times, and decays one stack at a time.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #87 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Or just let them keep berserking while actually dead. As long as they have enemies to kill.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #88 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Undead barbarians! Barbarian Pale Master! Self healing at its best!

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #89 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Probably best implemented similar to the Jibbers blade effect, or the Pale Master Raise.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #90 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 10:41am:
Or just let them keep berserking while actually dead. As long as they have enemies to kill.

That was actually a suggestion.  Can't remember whose but I thought it was freaking brilliant.  Guess it didn't make the final cut though Sad
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:14am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:40am
Print Post  
It actually make some sense. Plenty of D&D universe books have barb-type characters who are KO'd, thought to be dead, and manage to get up for one last short spurt to save the scenario.

In DDO, something like 30 seconds, with penalties to multiple stats and saving throws would make sense. Probably with something like "Unable to rage", because going rage while almost dead doesn't fit with the bloodlust thing.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #92 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:43am
Print Post  
CanIHazYourStuff wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:44am:

This is about the only way to give self healing to just about the only class that didn't have self healing (Maybe fighters still suck at healing but most other classes are in decent shape).  I would have liked a vamprism/temp HP from landing attacks sort of option (I like Barbs as a "the best defense is a good offense" sort of build) , but this will work.  A third way would have been an X number of times per rest "Healing Surge" sort of feature.  But, to me, that would be lame.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #93 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Quote:
I think his point is that you lie like a rug ollie!!  Grin Grin Grin

Fecking hell in just that paragraph there is so much spin and lies it makes me laugh so hard it hurts!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Oh now your account was hacked?..... Gambit!!

God you have become such a joke  Smiley

Honestly, nobody cares if Ollie's account was hacked, banned, or if he just chose to quit, or if he is still playing.  Seriously.  It is totally of no interest.  Is it really necessary to bring it up as often as possible?  It's obvious you post these comments to annoy Ollie. 

Could you please just PM them to him and spare the rest of us the annoyance? 

Or maybe Strakeln can sticky a thread called  "Ollie/Vendui Account Status Updates" where you could post your ongoing comments and Ollie could reply and the rest of us could avoid it.  (It would be like your own private room.  Yell, argue, have internet sex, whatever you two want to do.)

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:54am
Print Post  
CanIHazYourStuff wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 9:50am:
PRR instead. Perhaps DR.

Wear heavy dr 30/60 armor.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #95 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:13am:
That was actually a suggestion.  Can't remember whose but I thought it was freaking brilliant.  Guess it didn't make the final cut though

The devs have shown that they won't do anything that isn't dead simple. They need their hands held through any "new" or "strange" idea. Not only do they need to be given good ideas, but they also need to be told how those ideas can be implemented. Just pretend that they don't know how to do their job. (Shouldn't be too hard.) If the idea is presented to them as "give barbs a jibber's blade effect," that is something they can wrap their work-averse minds around.

Asheras wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:43am:
A third way would have been an X number of times per rest "Healing Surge" sort of feature.  But, to me, that would be Lay On Hands.

Asheras wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 11:51am:
Or maybe Strakeln can sticky a thread called  "Ollie/Vendui Account Status Updates" where you could post your ongoing comments and Ollie could reply and the rest of us could avoid it.  (It would be like your own private room.  Yell, argue, have internet sex, whatever you two want to do.)

Seconded.

Until then, just direct all PMs for exploit info to Fire Fucking Foot.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #96 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 6:08am
Print Post  
Massive DR/- that stacks with regular DR would be welcome and barbarian thematic.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 8:19am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 6:08am:
Massive DR/- that stacks with regular DR would be welcome and barbarian thematic.

Agreed

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #98 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Anything but what they've done so far, really.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint